What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 FFA Fantasy College Football League: Rushel Shell by the Seashore (2 Viewers)

I got 9:30 eastern here
SpartansRule is on the clock until 10:06 eastern. That kinda don't expire tonight.
Doesn't jive with any other draft, but I'm fine waiting. Maybe you guys changed everything for cfb in the last couple of years.
I should've clarified this in my initial post. I was going on the assumption that if your clock starts before 10, you're OTC for an hour.

Since there was some confusion and Sparty is likely to show up soon anyway, we can just wait for his return tonight.

SpartansRule is on the clock until 10:06 eastern. That kinda don't expire tonight.
Doesn't jive with any other draft, but I'm fine waiting. Maybe you guys changed everything for cfb in the last couple of years.
I should've clarified this in my initial post. I was going on the assumption that if your clock starts before 10, you're OTC for an hour.

Since there was some confusion and Sparty is likely to show up soon anyway, we can just wait for his return tonight.
My bad.

My bad.
No worries. It was my fault. I can see reading it either way.

20.02 Jeff Jones, RB/WR Minnesota

Gotta homer it up here. Could be useful if he gains WR (supposed to be in the slot a bunch)...otherwise it's probably a waste. Either way I love him pretty hard.

20.12: Jesse Kroll, WR. Central Michigan

On an unrelated note, sitting on pick 1.03 in a 16-team, IDP dynasty rookie draft. What do you do when Winston and Yeldon (???) go 1-2 ... leaving me with the choice between Gordon, Cooper and Gurley?

20.12: Jesse Kroll, WR. Central Michigan

On an unrelated note, sitting on pick 1.03 in a 16-team, IDP dynasty rookie draft. What do you do when Winston and Yeldon (???) go 1-2 ... leaving me with the choice between Gordon, Cooper and Gurley?
Winston and Yeldon over Gurley/Gordon is odd. Great for you though.

Users who are viewing this thread