What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2015 "How did I do" Thread (1 Viewer)

From the 3 hole:

QB: Ryan (10), Bridgewater (14)

RB: Gordon (5), Martin (6), Sankey (8), Cobb (9), Sims (11), Denard Rob (17), Oliver (18)

WR: Dez (1), Hilton (2), Evans (3), Tate (4), Green-Beckham (16), Huff (19)

TE: Eifert (7), Donnell (12), L. Green (13)

Def: Seattle (15)

K: Barth (20)
Andrew it just seems you are struggling to get into a good flow...

This team isn't horrible but I don't think it goes anywhere either... You have 4 picks used in the top 11 rounds on probably the two worst backfields in football.. Its tough to count on much production..

That guy got you off your game last night, you should of let it go...

Just my thoughts
Martin not looking to bad as a zero-RB now ay? Or u still think Sims is starting day 1?http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/watch-doug-martin-moves-the-chains-about-cincinnati-bengals-at-tampa-bay-buccaneers-preseason-week-2-on-nfl-preseason-52_yl

This is vintage rookie year Dougie Fresh. Winston also looked terrific. Wish I had more shares of Dougie.
Looked great last year in preseason too when everyone moved him back up into the 2nd round...

No I am not impressed at all.... Did you watch the first game????
He rushed 21 times for 68 yds in the preseason last year. (3.2 ypc). With a long of 13 yds. What part of that looked great to you last year?If you didnt think he looked great last night, you're either not watching or you can't admit when you're wrong on a guy.

And yes Evans and his hammy not good. Although they're calling it minor. Still wouldnt let him fall out of the 4th...no chance. But yea I would drop him behind all the guys he was already being lumped together with...

Last edited by a moderator:
From the 3 hole:

QB: Ryan (10), Bridgewater (14)

RB: Gordon (5), Martin (6), Sankey (8), Cobb (9), Sims (11), Denard Rob (17), Oliver (18)

WR: Dez (1), Hilton (2), Evans (3), Tate (4), Green-Beckham (16), Huff (19)

TE: Eifert (7), Donnell (12), L. Green (13)

K: Barth (20)
Andrew it just seems you are struggling to get into a good flow...

This team isn't horrible but I don't think it goes anywhere either... You have 4 picks used in the top 11 rounds on probably the two worst backfields in football.. Its tough to count on much production..

That guy got you off your game last night, you should of let it go...

Just my thoughts
Martin not looking to bad as a zero-RB now ay? Or u still think Sims is starting day 1?http://www.snappytv.com/snaps/watch-doug-martin-moves-the-chains-about-cincinnati-bengals-at-tampa-bay-buccaneers-preseason-week-2-on-nfl-preseason-52_yl

This is vintage rookie year Dougie Fresh. Winston also looked terrific. Wish I had more shares of Dougie.
Looked great last year in preseason too when everyone moved him back up into the 2nd round...

No I am not impressed at all.... Did you watch the first game????
He rushed 21 times for 68 yds in the preseason last year. (3.2 ypc). With a long of 13 yds. What part of that looked great to you last year?If you didnt think he looked great last night, you're either not watching or you can't admit when you're wrong on a guy.

And yes Evans and his hammy not good. Although they're calling it minor. Still wouldnt let him fall out of the 4th...no chance. But yea I would drop him behind all the guys he was already being lumped together with...
I have no problem saying I was wrong on a guy, crap its happened countless times..

Don't you think that you just might be putting the cart before the horse though.. He looked HORRIBLE the first preseason game.. He looked ok last night but its preseason dude, I MEAN ITS PRESEASON MAN, ARE WE TALKING ABOUT PRESEASON??? Last time I knew preseason stats counted for jack shiptttt.....

Wait until 4 games into the season and then lets talk... I do own him 4 or 5 times where I got him in the late 6th to 9th when I needed a RB though...

We shall see

I'm not only going off of last night. Every beat writer associated with that team has been raving about him this offseason. He showed more burst in those 2 long carries then he did all of last year. Those were the same kind of runs he had his rookie year. He has that juice back in his step.

Id be comfortable taking him in rd 4+ now..

If Doug Martin is still healthy come championship rounds he gets home games against the Bears and Saints along with Rams on the road. That's probably as good or better than any other champ round schedule. They get @Colts in week 12 and home against the Falcons in league championship week.

The Buc's only play one top 10 defence in terms of points allowed (Texans in week 3). The rest all gave up 22.0+ ppg.

The O-Line was bad last year. They used a 2nd and 3rd round pick on a T and a G. Should be improved.

It's possible that he gets banged up and is as bad as last year. But on the other hand, he could have a pretty decent year. Probably well worth the investment of a 6th round selection. And yes, the stock should be rising.

If Doug Martin is still healthy come championship rounds he gets home games against the Bears and Saints along with Rams on the road. That's probably as good or better than any other champ round schedule. They get @Colts in week 12 and home against the Falcons in league championship week.

The Buc's only play one top 10 defence in terms of points allowed (Texans in week 3). The rest all gave up 22.0+ ppg.

The O-Line was bad last year. They used a 2nd and 3rd round pick on a T and a G. Should be improved.

It's possible that he gets banged up and is as bad as last year. But on the other hand, he could have a pretty decent year. Probably well worth the investment of a 6th round selection. And yes, the stock should be rising.
They already lost Dotson for 6 to 10 weeks.. That was a huge hit...

By week 10 if they are out of things and I don't see them winning many games I think Simms will start to get more work.. Just my opinion and why I have stayed away..

I hope everyone moves him up into round 4 it only allows more value to fall for me to draft..

Weren't they 1-8 after week 10 last year and still in the division hunt?

Think they may actually be able to win some games. They have the weapons on offence. Mike Evans is 6'5"-230, VJax is 6'6"-235, ASJ is 6'5"-262. If Winston is decent things could be okay there.

Should be able to get 2 or 3 of those early home games against the Jags, Titans and Panthers.

They can definitely win some games. The NFC South is the worst division in football. 3 bad defenses and the only good defense has an atrocious offense.

I got rolled tonight from the 1 slot, definitely my least favorite team so far:

Luck (3)

Bell (1), Stewart (4), Martin (6), Duke Johnson (11), DeAngelo (12), Gray (13), Starks (14), Taliaferro (16), J. Allen (17)

Hilton (2), A-Rob (5), Fitz (7), White (8), Britt (15), DGB (20)

Gates (9), Donnell (10)

Panthers (18)

Vinatieri (19)

TEs went off by far the earliest I have seen this year, fueled by someone taking 4 in their first 9 picks. 10 off in first 6 rounds and 16 off after 8 rounds. Love Gates and Donnell as 17th and 21st TEs off the board, but probably pretty weak there overall.

Initially, I thought my big mistake was taking Luck. And while I regret it right now, don't know if I like my team all that much more with Evans at WR instead of say White and a middle of the pack QB. Luck at least saves me a roster spot for the first 9 weeks. Think this was a tough draft overall, and being on an end didn't help in picking off value.

Fitz in the 7th was a reach for me, but didn't know where else to go. Luck locked me out of QB and TE value at that point was horrible. I could have gone 4th RB, but I have Fitz handily outscoring the available RBs. This is the domino effect of Luck in the 3rd.

I think the taking Luck early angle is obvious, but interested if anyone can provide advice on where else I went wrong.
4 TE in their first 9 picks is nuts, I suppose that's one way to shove a lot of variance into your team vs others, but all four need to be studs for this to have a chance at working I would think.

As far as your team goes your TE combo is very solid for runs going on, worried about your WR depth is my only complaint, would have preferred a flyer on WR vs all those RB at the end.

QB: R.Tannehill, T.Brady

RB: M.Lynch, F.Gore, M.Ingram, R.Hillman, J.Starks, K.Robinson, J.Robinson, T.Riddick

WR: D.Bryant, M.Bryant, J.Brown, S.Smith, T.Smith, C.Brown

TE: J.Witten, L.Donnell

From the 10 spot, after Ingram abandoned RB until taking a mess of lotto tickets late. WR2/Flex hope to be able to pull from the pack of middling WR2 types.

From the 5 hole:

QB: Luck (3), Mariota (18)

RB: Bell (1), Abdullah (4), Martin (5), Duke J (8), Hillman (11), West (17), Karlos Williams (19)

WR: Hilton (2), Wallace (7), Boldin (9), Quick (10), Green-Beckham (14), Dorsett (16)

TE: Julius (6), Donnell (12), L. Green (13)

K: Prater (20)

Not to fond of this one.

Different path on this one from the 2:

QB: Rivers, Palmer

RB: Miller, Gore, Randle, Woodhead, Dunbar, Starks

WR: Antonio Brown, Charles Johnson, Fitzgerald, Steve Johnson, Randle, Amendola, Hankerson, C Brown

TE: Olsen, Daniels

K/D: Bailey, Broncos

From the three hole

QB- P. Manning-7th

RB- Lacy-1st

RB- D. Martin-5th

WR- A.J. Green-2nd

WR- D. Hopkins-3rd

Flex- Watkins-6th

Flex- S. Smith-8th

TE- Kelce-4th

K- Hauschska

DEF- HOU

RB-Sankey, A Williams, Hillman, Langford, K Williams

WR-Coleman,Funchess

TE- L. Green

QB: R.Tannehill, T.Brady

RB: M.Lynch, F.Gore, M.Ingram, R.Hillman, J.Starks, K.Robinson, J.Robinson, T.Riddick

WR: D.Bryant, M.Bryant, J.Brown, S.Smith, T.Smith, C.Brown

TE: J.Witten, L.Donnell

From the 10 spot, after Ingram abandoned RB until taking a mess of lotto tickets late. WR2/Flex hope to be able to pull from the pack of middling WR2 types.
Looks like a lot of my teams.. Lets hope we do well...

Da Gildz said:
From the 5 hole:

RB: Bell (1), Abdullah (4), Martin (5), Duke J (8), Hillman (11), West (17), Karlos Williams (19)

WR: Hilton (2), Wallace (7), Boldin (9), Quick (10), Green-Beckham (14), Dorsett (16)

Not to fond of this one.
its better than your other ones

Different path on this one from the 2:

QB: Rivers, Palmer

RB: Miller, Gore, Randle, Woodhead, Dunbar, Starks

WR: Antonio Brown, Charles Johnson, Fitzgerald, Steve Johnson, Randle, Amendola, Hankerson, C Brown

TE: Olsen, Daniels

K/D: Bailey, Broncos
So much for 4 teams ago being your last one... They are addicting huh???

Don't care for this team much to be honest... I think you did a lot better in your earlier ones... You pulled Miller and Gore way up, they will have to really perform for you to be strong I think..

Good Luck

From the three hole

QB- P. Manning-7th

RB- Lacy-1st

RB- D. Martin-5th

WR- A.J. Green-2nd

WR- D. Hopkins-3rd

Flex- Watkins-6th

Flex- S. Smith-8th

TE- Kelce-4th

K- Hauschska

DEF- HOU

WR-Coleman,Funchess

TE- L. Green
Nice team here, you really had some value fall to you in this draft, especially in the even rounds... Green and Kelce are great where you got them.. You should be really strong

Da Gildz said:
From the 5 hole:

Not to fond of this one.
Was waiting for this comment.

Just would have liked to seen better after those top 3 picks. This draft was tough and the values from early drafts are few and far between.

The Julius pick was a function of TE's flying. Think 10-11 were already gone at this point. Should have went Agahlor there. Pushing Wallace to my WR3. Then grabbed 1 of the Daniels/Davis/ASJ tier later. I'd like it alot better I believe.

I'm pretty sure this is the 1st time I've owned Boldin...ever. But was actually happy to get him here.

Da Gildz said:
From the 5 hole:

Not to fond of this one.

Just would have liked to seen better after those top 3 picks. This draft was tough and the values from early drafts are few and far between.

The Julius pick was a function of TE's flying. Think 10-11 were already gone at this point. Should have went Agahlor there. Pushing Wallace to my WR3. Then grabbed 1 of the Daniels/Davis/ASJ tier later. I'd like it alot better I believe.

I'm pretty sure this is the 1st time I've owned Boldin...ever. But was actually happy to get him here.
I think Boldin will outperform Wallace and you will be happy to have him...

Da Gildz said:
From the 5 hole:

Not to fond of this one.

I like it better than your other ones as well. Ameer is going way to high and I don't like J Thomas.

From the 4 hole tonight:

Brees (8)

Hill (2), Miller (3), J-Stew (4), Martin (7), Starks (14), K. Robinson (15), A. Williams (17), Taliaferro (20)

Brown (1), A. Robinson (5), Watkins (6), Decker (9), D. Parker (13), B. Coleman (16)

Reed (10), Gates (11), Donnell (12)

Panthers (18)

Bailey (19)

Heavier on RB than I normally am, combo of a conscious decision and players falling. Don't like waiting til the 10th to take a TE - but will slough it off every time if you can guarantee me that trio in the 10th-12th.
Looks solid. Very balanced. You get production from the TE spot, this team has alot of promise. Picking flexes every week will be maddening.
I am not high on that TE group. Gates might lose his job to Ladarius and Donnell is not a solid backup at least from what I know.

From the 4 hole tonight:

Brees (8)

Hill (2), Miller (3), J-Stew (4), Martin (7), Starks (14), K. Robinson (15), A. Williams (17), Taliaferro (20)

Brown (1), A. Robinson (5), Watkins (6), Decker (9), D. Parker (13), B. Coleman (16)

Reed (10), Gates (11), Donnell (12)

Panthers (18)

Bailey (19)

Heavier on RB than I normally am, combo of a conscious decision and players falling. Don't like waiting til the 10th to take a TE - but will slough it off every time if you can guarantee me that trio in the 10th-12th.
Looks solid. Very balanced. You get production from the TE spot, this team has alot of promise. Picking flexes every week will be maddening.
I am not high on that TE group. Gates might lose his job to Ladarius and Donnell is not a solid backup at least from what I know.
I find the last part odd and you're not alone in that thinking. Not sure why nobody wants Donnell. Eli has always loved throwing to his TE. He has little to no competition. The Giants D looks horrific, they'll be throwing it a ton this year. I think Donnell is being completely overlooked and in a format like this, it's really bizarre. Think he has 1 of the highest floors for any TE in fantasy after the top 5 are off the board. He scored 192 Pts in this format and should be even better this year. he's been 1 of the biggest bargains and still is today. Getting him in rd 12 is a heist IMO

Maybe but I think once OBJ went off, Donnell was used a lot less. Part of his totals came from his huge game. The Giants have a lot more options on offense this year with Vereen and a healthy Cruz. Randle could also improve, I don't see too many targets for Donnell.

Maybe but I think once OBJ went off, Donnell was used a lot less. Part of his totals came from his huge game. The Giants have a lot more options on offense this year with Vereen and a healthy Cruz. Randle could also improve, I don't see too many targets for Donnell.
I agree completely and don't own him on one team this year...

Once OBJ came onto the scene he was the forgotten man.. It was frustrating having him last year..

Once OBJ came onto the scene he was the forgotten man.. It was frustrating having him last year..
Coots I respect your opinion, but you're just flat out wrong. His final 10 games of the year he was targeted 58 times. The Odell coming out party was already 3 weeks in. Those 58 targets would equate to 92 over a full season. 92 targets placed him 9th overall for TE's last year. To say he was a forgotten man is just patently false. He was actually targeted more in November/Dec then he was in Sept/Oct. What is accurate is, he dropped way too many balls and fumbled the rock 4 times. But the opportunity was there for him and it will be again this year. He clearly needs to work on ball security tho. But even then, by default, he's the best they have by a wide margin.

Coots I respect your opinion, but you're just flat out wrong. His final 10 games of the year he was targeted 58 times. The Odell coming out party was already 3 weeks in. Those 58 targets would equate to 92 over a full season. 92 targets placed him 9th overall for TE's last year. To say he was a forgotten man is just patently false. He was actually targeted more in November/Dec then he was in Sept/Oct. What is accurate is, he dropped way too many balls and fumbled the rock 4 times. But the opportunity was there for him and it will be again this year. He clearly needs to work on ball security tho. But even then, by default, he's the best they have by a wide margin.
HMMMMMM

Here is his points from his last 12 games from week 5 on once Beckham was playing.. The first two games are with both Cruz and Beckham..

1. 0

2. 2.1

3. 19.5

4. 14.5 TD this week

5. 8.6

6. 15.9 TD this week

7. 5.4

8. 13

9. 8.8

10. 3.6

11. 10.2

12. 5.6

Now when Cruz and Beckham were both there he averaged 1 point per game..

Over last 6 games he averaged 7.7 points per game with zero TDs..

Now Cruz is back and they have Vereen who should gobble up the short targets on third down..

You and others can target him and think you are getting a steal but by my numbers he isn't someone that will be on my teams averaging those numbers.. Just me but I guess I could be FLAT OUT WRONG again..

Probably my one and only draft this year due to time constraints. I like my team overall, selecting 3rd:

QB: Tannehill, Kaepernick

Very high on these two. Tannehill should continue to develop as a QB and Kaepernick should improve on passing numbers since I don't think they can rely on their defense as much this year. Most will probably think this is a weak duo but I think both could be top 10 QB's this year.

RB: Charles, Hill, Spiller, Gray, J.Allen, L.Talioferra, R.Rice

Started strong here, then ignored until the back end of the draft. Spiller is a bit of a risk, but I keep picturing a better Sproles in that offense. Don't love most of the backups around the league, either think they aren't very talented or would need to bank on an injury to get a real chance to play. With Gray, Allen and Talioferra, I targeted 2 situations where I don't think the starter is a world beater (Blount and Forsett) and these 3 have at least an opportunity to unseat the starter without injury. Rice was pick 20. Think he'll get a chance somewhere this season and still has the talent to produce.

WR; Jeffrey, A. Johnson, D.Jackson, V.Jackson, Corey Brown, Ty Montgomery

Jeffrey should be a solid WR1 if he can stay healthy. Think Johnson still has some left in the tank and any possible decrease in targets will be more than made up for by the improve QB play and he should finally be able to find the end zone more than 5 times a year. While Johnson is my high floor play, the 2 Jacksons are my high ceiling play. Both can put up huge numbers any game and while it may be a headache in trying to guess which one when, it gives me options and depth. Greg Olsen can't catch all the balls in Carolina, so took a flier on Corey Brown. Don't know if Funchess is ready yet and Brown could be the beneficiary. Montgomery could be the 3rd WR in a potent offense.

TE: Rudolph, Seferian-Jenkins, J.Reed

When healthy Rudolph is a TE1. Came into the draft wanting both Rudolph and Eifert, and thought I could get Eifert after Rudoph. I was wrong and am sort of regretting taking Rudolph first as I think Eifert has the higher ceiling. Seferian-Jenkins was a panic pick that I wish I could have over. Had a couple guys I was targeting taken right in front of me. I think he'll be okay, but wish I could have had a do-over. Reed has the talent, and now the opportunity. If he can stay on the field, he should be a value.

PK: Mason Crosby

TD: Houston

Again, he wasn't a forgotten man. You can't dismiss targets because it doesnt support your argument. He was targeted plenty, he just didnt execute. If u don't like him because u don't think he's any good, that's fair.

I think he can definitely reach his #'s from last year if not surpass them. Again as usuall we can agree to disagree.

Again, he wasn't a forgotten man. You can't dismiss targets because it doesnt support your argument. He was targeted plenty, he just didnt execute. If u don't like him because u don't think he's any good, that's fair.

I think he can definitely reach his #'s from last year if not surpass them. Again as usuall we can agree to disagree.
You are flat out wrong. Anyways.... You defend players once you draft them. It's kind of funny to see.

From the three hole

QB- P. Manning-7th

RB- Lacy-1st

RB- D. Martin-5th

WR- A.J. Green-2nd

WR- D. Hopkins-3rd

Flex- Watkins-6th

Flex- S. Smith-8th

TE- Kelce-4th

K- Hauschska

DEF- HOU

WR-Coleman,Funchess

TE- L. Green
Nice team here, you really had some value fall to you in this draft, especially in the even rounds... Green and Kelce are great where you got them.. You should be really strong
i couldn't believe kelce fell to me in the late 4th and watkins in the 6th even thou i am not in love with him every wr taken after him was no where near as sexy. also aj in the late 2nd im down

You are flat out wrong. Anyways.... You defend players once you draft them. It's kind of funny to see.
What did I say that was wrong? I presented the facts. If you can take your head out of Coots' ### for more then 30 seconds , you can clearly see it. Keep bowing down , just let him draft your teams for u hahah. Heck you'd probably pay him to ya groupie. Think for yourself for once instead of just echoing his thoughts/opinions. Just my .02

What did I say that was wrong? I presented the facts. If you can take your head out of Coots' ### for more then 30 seconds , you can clearly see it. Keep bowing down , just let him draft your teams for u hahah. Heck you'd probably pay him to ya groupie. Think for yourself for once instead of just echoing his thoughts/opinions. Just my .02
Seems like someone got a little angry. I let my FPC teams do the talking. I wish you were in my league.

From the 8 hole.... I love this team

Qb:Wilson (6)

Rb: Hill (2), Stewart (5), Bernard (7), Freeman (10), Mathews (11)

Wr: Beckham (1), cooks (3), Andre Johnson (4), Wallace (8), Steve smith (9), green-beckahm (15), dorrsett(16), paterson(20)

Te: Davis (12), reed (13), green (14)

K: bailey (19)

Df: panthers (17) , Green Bay (18)
Don't test the best Da Glidz

Zzzzzzz....

Next.

Ehhh. This reminds me of your team last year you loved. Think it' finished what ~ 5,800th place?

Hate JStew now that he'll be facing 11-man boxes. hate Vernon as a #1 TE. Yes I realize I own both.

And gimme Brees over Wilson a rd later all day. And 3x on Sunday.

And Dalton looks like a "dumpster fire". The offense was scary bad. I would actually overreact to what we witnessed. That offense could be dicey. He's a disaster.

It's decent but not nearly as good as u apparently think it is.

Zzzzzzz....

Next.

Ehhh. This reminds me of your team last year you loved. Think it' finished what ~ 5,800th place?

Hate JStew now that he'll be facing 11-man boxes. hate Vernon as a #1 TE. Yes I realize I own both.

And gimme Brees over Wilson a rd later all day. And 3x on Sunday.

And Dalton looks like a "dumpster fire". The offense was scary bad.

It's decent but not nearly as good as u apparently think it is.
You dream about having a team that loaded.

Do u not think there are another 1k teams that look just like this?? You took everyone at their ADP's! Good luck with this dime a dozen squad. I prefer boom or bust teams in a tournament such as this. Go big or go home.

Da Gildz said:
Do u not think there are another 1k teams that look just like this?? You took everyone at their ADP's! Good luck with this dime a dozen squad. I prefer boom or bust teams in a tournament such as this. Go big or go home.
This I will say and not to be mean but you HAVE NOT posted a boom team yet......

They have all been run of the mill and will struggle in league play alone...

I like that you post a lot and have thoughts but at years end you will look back at these teams and say WTF...

Da Gildz said:
This I will say and not to be mean but you HAVE NOT posted a boom team yet......

I like that you post a lot and have thoughts but at years end you will look back at these teams and say WTF...
I'm glad u think so. I disagree with alot of what u say. That's the beauty of fantasy. I feel you're incredibly conservative as is your lackey. Lets wait and see. :)

Da Gildz said:

I'm glad u think so. I disagree with alot of what u say. That's the beauty of fantasy. I feel you're incredibly conservative as is your lackey. Lets wait and see. :)
Well we are in two leagues together so those will tell us a lot I think...

I do wish you the best of luck though except for those two of course... lol

I think you might also be the first person to ever say my draft style is conservative... That's a good thing..

Yea from what I see its pretty conservative. Guys like Alf/Colston/Fitz/Marshall. Meh. That last draft we're in together, the avg age of your first 10 picks is like 42. If you think that crew is getting u back into the winners circle, so be it. To each their own. Meanwhile, if I hit on Gordon/Martin there with Dez/Hilton/Evans/Tate, that's not a boom team? Of course it is. And u know that. But wait, it's impossible for Gordon/Martin to be any good. Because u think so.

Good luck Shawn.

I'm done with this back and forth banter.

Season has to start at some point! :)

Yea from what I see its pretty conservative. Guys like Alf/Colston/Fitz/Marshall. Meh. That last draft we're in together, the avg age of your first 10 picks is like 42. If you think that crew is getting u back into the winners circle, so be it. To each their own. Meanwhile, if I hit on Gordon/Martin there with Dez/Hilton/Evans/Tate, that's not a boom team? Of course it is. And u know that. But wait, it's impossible for Gordon/Martin to be any good. Because u think so.

Good luck Shawn.

I didn't say they couldn't be good.. Damn you are impossible.... I don't know where you keep getting that I said any of them are bad... I have said your teams were not very strong but never individual players, where do you keep getting that from??? I said on this team that you used 4 of your top 11 picks on the two worst backfields in football possibly, holly crap I can't say that about your team... My bad all your teams are great and you have already won the 300K... There is no doubt in my mind anymore, you are the best drafter I have ever seen... Good Luck oh but you don't need it because every guy you drafted is awesome...

You list my 5th, 6th, 7th, and 10th round picks vs your top 6....

Yes I would take Marshall late 5th and Morris in the 6th in every single draft if they were there... You got me...

Da Gildz said:

:lmao:

This was probably my last draft... It turned out ok and should be competitive.. Would of liked to had a better 4th receiver than Michael Floyd but they went fast... Deep at RB so I shouldn't have an issue with the flex position weekly, my only trouble might be coaching... Need to start the right guys.. Fleener and Watson were available really late so just grabbed them for insurance..

Romo, Bradford

L. Bell, Abdullah, Spiller, Yeldon, Woodhead, Riddick

TY Hilton, A. Jeffery, A. Boldin, M. Floyd, P. Dorsett, D. Bowe

Eifert, Reed, Fleener, Watson

Miami

Carpenter

From the 1 slot last night:

Brady (10), Bradford (14), Kaepernick (17)

Spiller (4), Abdullah (5), Ivory (7), McFadden (12), K. Robinson (13), Zenner (18)

Jeffery (2), Evans (3), M. Bryant (6), Smitty (8), D. Parker (11), Janis (15), Moncrief (16)

Gronk (1), Eifert (9)

Panthers (19)

Novak (20)

I like this one much more than where I took Bell at 1 and Luck in the 3rd. Having your 1st round pick for first 2 games is a good feeling where you don't need to overcompensate and no early QB opens up a lot of flexibility. Also I think this was probably just a juicier draft overall.

I probably could have waited until the 12/13 turn to take a QB as Eli and Cam were still there, but drafting on an end - didn't want to risk it.

Good luck Shawn.

I would call it a boom squad. Looks like you have WR5, WR9, WR12 and WR16 according to FBGuys draft list.

On average you should be hitting between 60 and 80 ppw out of those 4 WR. Your QB should give you 20-25. That's 80-105 out of 5 spots on average. If you can hit 10 ppw average out of the 5 other positions, you're in the playoffs.

There's going to be some big weeks out of those WR's.

This was probably my last draft... It turned out ok and should be competitive.. Would of liked to had a better 4th receiver than Michael Floyd but they went fast... Deep at RB so I shouldn't have an issue with the flex position weekly, my only trouble might be coaching... Need to start the right guys.. Fleener and Watson were available really late so just grabbed them for insurance..

Romo, Bradford

L. Bell, Abdullah, Spiller, Yeldon, Woodhead, Riddick

TY Hilton, A. Jeffery, A. Boldin, M. Floyd, P. Dorsett, D. Bowe

Eifert, Reed, Fleener, Watson

Miami

Carpenter
Pretty solid. Really think Watson is going to be a good guy to own for a bye filler.

From the 1 slot last night:

Brady (10), Bradford (14), Kaepernick (17)

Spiller (4), Abdullah (5), Ivory (7), McFadden (12), K. Robinson (13), Zenner (18)

Jeffery (2), Evans (3), M. Bryant (6), Smitty (8), D. Parker (11), Janis (15), Moncrief (16)

Gronk (1), Eifert (9)

Panthers (19)

Novak (20)

I like this one much more than where I took Bell at 1 and Luck in the 3rd. Having your 1st round pick for first 2 games is a good feeling where you don't need to overcompensate and no early QB opens up a lot of flexibility. Also I think this was probably just a juicier draft overall.

I probably could have waited until the 12/13 turn to take a QB as Eli and Cam were still there, but drafting on an end - didn't want to risk it.
I love this team for its upside.. This is truly a boom or bust team.. It could win the whole thing or finish last in the league...

Good draft though

Good luck Shawn.

I would call it a boom squad. Looks like you have WR5, WR9, WR12 and WR16 according to FBGuys draft list.

On average you should be hitting between 60 and 80 ppw out of those 4 WR. Your QB should give you 20-25. That's 80-105 out of 5 spots on average. If you can hit 10 ppw average out of the 5 other positions, you're in the playoffs.

There's going to be some big weeks out of those WR's.
I loved his first 7 picks of this draft and I have said that.. The problem is you are counting on 7 guys... During bye weeks and when guys get hurt he doesn't have players to plug in... That was my problem with this team... If everyone stays healthy all year then he has a chance for playoffs but I haven't had too many teams lately that didn't have injuries throughout the year...

Users who are viewing this thread