What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***2016 FBG T-shirt exchange - OFFICIALLY COMPLETE WITH 100% PARTICIPATION** (2 Viewers)

Heh, I was just in NYC last weekend sportin' my Kutta Tech golf shirt from the last go round.

So...In like flynn!

(PM sent)

Bump with updated info.

We have 37 participants so far - only 2 have not yet sent me their info (Ketamine Dreams and Nick Vermeil).

Bump.

We have exactly 40 right now, and I have all the info from everyone (except Bill Bat's and Jayrod's t-shirt sizes).

Great turnout so far  :thumbup:

Bump with updated info.

I'm out of town most of this week so I might be slow to update, but I'll check as often as possible.

Bump.

We have exactly 40 right now, and I have all the info from everyone (except Bill Bat's and Jayrod's t-shirt sizes).

Great turnout so far  :thumbup:
Sent a PM right back that day, I'll post it here thanks Kutta. Size large please, 

@kutta  I brought a ton of shirts back from Memphis in May.  Can i request someone that is a large..guaranty they will love the package they get!

ETA: because i can't spell.  

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in too. I mean this, I don't need nothing sent to me but I want to throw in the pile. If something does manage to find its way to me, awesome but truly I just want to contribute in case someone else can't come thru. A few spoke of last year that somehow you all ended up short. 

I live in Jupiter so its going to be something kind of far out. 

My inbox not working so good, I'll try and get that cleared up right now @kutta

I am in too. I mean this, I don't need nothing sent to me but I want to throw in the pile. If something does manage to find its way to me, awesome but truly I just want to contribute in case someone else can't come thru. A few spoke of last year that somehow you all ended up short. 

Send me your info and I'll include you. There's a possibilty we have some people flake out, but we are going to try to really limit that this year. I have had a few folks say they are willing to contribute an extra package if someone doesn't come through, so I'll put you in that group. But there's no reason you shouldn't get a shirt too.

Updated with latest info.

I still need info from Righetti and otello. And I need a t-shirt size from Jarod.

We have 50 participants so far  :thumbup:

Send me your info and I'll include you. There's a possibilty we have some people flake out, but we are going to try to really limit that this year. I have had a few folks say they are willing to contribute an extra package if someone doesn't come through, so I'll put you in that group. But there's no reason you shouldn't get a shirt too.

Add me to the list that can help out if someone gets shorted too.  I have yet to participate in this, but have loved all the pics people have sent around.  Looking forward to participating this year.  

Add me to the list that can help out if someone gets shorted too.  I have yet to participate in this, but have loved all the pics people have sent around.  Looking forward to participating this year.  
Got it. You are on the list  :thumbup:

Well, it is a gaseous planet so I can see this but how in the heck do we mail anything to you and what does turnaround time look like?

Jules and I are in for backup as well. Love the thread every year,  and there are plenty of sweet breweries around here. 

Bump.

Here's the plan. Entries will close at the end of May and I'll PM everyone their stalkee at the beginning of June. We'll have the month of June to obtain and send shirts. If you have not received a shirt by July 1st, let me know and we'll go to the backup list and your stalker will be black listed from future exchanges.

So start your shopping engines. We are almost ready to go.

This is your one week notice. Entries will close June 1st, and I will PM everyone with their stalkee by the end of the day June 2nd. We will all have until July 1st to get our t-shirts/swag out to our stalkee.

Bump.

Here's the plan. Entries will close at the end of May and I'll PM everyone their stalkee at the beginning of June. We'll have the month of June to obtain and send shirts. If you have not received a shirt by July 1st, let me know and we'll go to the backup list and your stalker will be black listed from future exchanges.

So start your shopping engines. We are almost ready to go.
That's a tight window, but I like your take charge attitude!

I'd happily stock up on shirts but I don't know what my stalkee's size is.

Excited for this.  :excited:

In. Thanks for picking this up Kutta.

Let me know if anyone cheats and doesn't send a shirt after agreeing to send one - that'll be lifetime ban from the boards.

J

So I was doing a first run-through on sorting the names into stalker/stalkee. In my first run, it ended up with David Dodds sending a shirt to Joe Bryant. I wonder if he would have sent a FBG shirt...

So I was doing a first run-through on sorting the names into stalker/stalkee. In my first run, it ended up with David Dodds sending a shirt to Joe Bryant. I wonder if he would have sent a FBG shirt...
:lmao:  

:ptts:

Users who are viewing this thread