What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****2022 FBG ESPN CONTEST GROUP - PICK EM AND SURVIVOR (For Fun - Unofficial As It Were) - BREAKING MONDAY CONTEST TOO!!! (1 Viewer)

QuizGuy66

Footballguy
hi folks as sorry this is on the late side but I have reactivated the free ESPN pick em group (survivor group will follow shortly)

Password is still blackeyedjoe

This is for fun as always but hopefully we'll have a good turnout

Linky for Pick Em Group for Spread Challenge.

I will have the survivor one in the next reply.

:boxing:

-QG

Last edited:
16 in the spread challenge and 22 in the survivor so far :)
I'll end up doing a weekend bump for people who don't mind being 0-1 in pick 'em :)
-QG

Saw this from Saint in my DMs before 1pm - couldn't enter them on the espn site but they are here for FBG posterity and honors

I just came back from Disney and was racing to put picks in, but it locked as I was submitting. Can you please enter these for me for the 1 PM games? I know I missed Thursday already.

Baltimore
Cincinnati
Jacksonville
Minnesota
Cleveland
Green Bay
San Francisco
Tampa Bay
Thank you!

-QG

Saw this from Saint in my DMs before 1pm - couldn't enter them on the espn site but they are here for FBG posterity and honors

I just came back from Disney and was racing to put picks in, but it locked as I was submitting. Can you please enter these for me for the 1 PM games? I know I missed Thursday already.

Baltimore
Cincinnati
Jacksonville
Minnesota
Cleveland
Green Bay
San Francisco
Tampa Bay
Thank you!

-QG
QuizGuy66 you are mixing up your games. This Eliminator is like Survivor, pick one team to move on, without repeating. BlackeyedJoe's Eliminator is over. I prevailed over 29 entries. Looking forward to next year.

It was a DM for pick em (also in this thread) - but I am thinking Saint thought it was like a league where I could edit picks like a commissioner - but alas it is just a contest group so when ESPN locks it they lock it.
-QG

Baltimore
Cincinnati
Jacksonville
Minnesota
Cleveland
Green Bay
San Francisco
Tampa Bay
Thank you!

-QG
QuizGuy66 you are mixing up your games. This Eliminator is like Survivor, pick one team to move on, without repeating. BlackeyedJoe's Eliminator is over. I prevailed over 29 entries. Looking forward to next year.
Actually there were two games going on: Pick em and Survivor. We're talking about the Pick-em game.

At some point I will see how many of these would be correct and for posterity we can give Saint the extra points in this thread :)
-QG

Users who are viewing this thread