What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 Playoff Survivor (1 Viewer)

I third the roster construction thoughts. I was more drafting for bpa and keeper potential than blocking.

My WRs are the worst by a mile. Probably have the second best RBs and TEs. Loved Holloway taking Ljax because it isolated Duckboy behind me as the only team without a qb and allowed me to wait until the 3rd to get a strong QB.

I’m heavily invested in the late game being a high scoring affair.

One error was taking SF def. Brain fart as I thought Baltimore was already gone. Decided to let you guys pick my kicker because I picked the worst one the last two rounds.

The Grands are headed home and the wife and I are resting a bit from all day at Fritz’ Adventures.

MT Projections
  1. rzrback77 114.5
  2. Mr. Irr 111.1
  3. Bass 108.9
  4. Duck 104.4
Bloom
  1. rzrback 128.9
  2. Mr. Irr 121.2
  3. Bass 117.7
  4. Duck 101.2
Wood
  1. Bass 131.1
  2. Mr. Irr 120.2
  3. rzrback 112.3
  4. Duck 105.5

@rzrback77 is keeping CMC, no second (so he gets an extra pick - assuming he goes first, will get 3 at the 6/7 turn)
I will keep Deebo and Rice

We plan to draft things up here (just easier than a draft reset) Friday or Saturday. I'm pretty much free after noon PST Friday so betting we can knock it out in an hour or less.

@rzrback77 is keeping CMC, no second (so he gets an extra pick - assuming he goes first, will get 3 at the 6/7 turn)

We plan to draft things up here (just easier than a draft reset) Friday or Saturday. I'm pretty much free after noon PST Friday so betting we can knock it out in an hour or less.
I have some outside work to do tomorrow or Friday, maybe tomorrow and Friday. I will let you know tomorrow my progress and we can likely determine a start time for Friday afternoon.

If I work outside on Friday till close to dark, could you do it Friday evening?

Mahomes, Patrick​
KCC​
QB​
10​
2​
9​
Purdy, Brock​
SFO​
QB​
9​
3​
25​
Pacheco, Isiah​
KCC​
RB​
10​
4​
45​
Aiyuk, Brandon​
SFO​
WR​
9​
6​
35​
Kelce, Travis​
KCC​
TE​
10​
8​
16​
Edwards-Helaire, Clyde​
KCC​
RB​
10​
9​
165​
Kittle, George​
SFO​
TE​
9​
Q​
10​
29​
49ers, San Francisco​
SFO​
Def​
9​
11​
75​
Watson, Justin​
KCC​
WR​
10​
12​
187​
Valdes-Scantling, Marque​
KCC​
WR​
10​
13​
227​
Mitchell, Elijah​
SFO​
RB​
9​
14​
132​
Chiefs, Kansas City​
KCC​
Def​
10​
15​
120​
Hardman, Mecole​
KCC​
WR​
10​
16​
273​
Jennings, Jauan​
SFO​
WR​
9​
17​
166​
Moore, Skyy​
KCC​
WR​
10​
18​
240​
Toney, Kadarius​
KCC​
WR​
10​
19​
228​
James, Richie​
KCC​
WR​
10​
20​
344​
Mason, Jordan​
SFO​
RB​
9​
21​
243​
Juszczyk, Kyle​
SFO​
RB​
9​
22​
210​
Butker, Harrison​
KCC​
PK​
10​
23​
124​
Perine, Lamical​
KCC​
RB​
10​
24​
347​
Conley, Chris​
SFO​
WR​
9​
25​
323​
Moody, Jake​
SFO​
PK​
9​
26​
91​
McCloud, Ray-Ray​
SFO​
WR​
9​
27​
265​
Prince, Deneric​
KCC​
RB​
10​
28​
303​
Gray, Noah​
KCC​
TE​
10​
29​
233​
Darnold, Sam​
SFO​
QB​
9​
30​
270​
Allen, Brandon​
SFO​
QB​
9​
31​
9999​
Woerner, Charlie​
SFO​
TE​
9​
32​
348​
Gabbert, Blaine​
KCC​
QB​
10​
33​
432​
Jerrick McKinnon

I have some outside work to do tomorrow or Friday, maybe tomorrow and Friday. I will let you know tomorrow my progress and we can likely determine a start time for Friday afternoon.

If I work outside on Friday till close to dark, could you do it Friday evening?
No issues with that. Just keep me posted or drop me a text when you are ready.

@Duckboy - I worked outside today and the only things that I have left to do in the yard need my wife to assist and guide! She is not available tomorrow, so we can draft Friday Noon or later.

I think that @Duckboy meant to start Noon PST, but since I am located in CST, I will go ahead and select T. Kelce TC KCC to open up the draft.

@Duckboy is OTC and I am going to fix my lunch.

KC D and Purdy will be my last two, and no conflict with yours, so you get 3 here (one must be Moody).

Duckboy roster:

Purdy
Juszczyk, McKinnon, Mitchell
Aiyuk, Rice, Samuel, MVS, Watson
Kittle
Butker
KC D

rzrback77 roster

QB - Mahomes
RB - CMC, Pacheco and CEH
WR - Jennings, Skyy Moore, R James and Hardman
TE - Kelce & Gray
PK - Moody
DST - 49ers

Your picks that surprised me were:

1. Both MVS and Watson making you have five WRs without an RB
2. K Juszcz and McKinnon instead of taking Mahomes - I thought that I knew if I took Jennings and CEH, that the next pick would be Mahomes.

It was a good draft, particularly as it went much different than I expected.

Your picks that surprised me were:

1. Both MVS and Watson making you have five WRs without an RB
2. K Juszcz and McKinnon instead of taking Mahomes - I thought that I knew if I took Jennings and CEH, that the next pick would be Mahomes.

It was a good draft, particularly as it went much different than I expected.
Draft was pretty well set for the first few picks. TE was going to be split, which meant I had next option. Was either Aiyuk or Pacheco. Figured having to fill a couple random RB holes vs leaving you Aiyuk was a better way to go.

MVS and Watson was essentially to finish that off plus my flex option after you grabbed Gray. I had figured you for Mahomes there.

QB choice was kind of a push since it will all depend on which receiver catches the passes. I do prefer Mahomes but not enough to have you have the option at taking another RB and pinching me like I did you at WR.

Since we have the D opposing our QB pretty much a wash. K the same.

Likely game will depend on your top 2 guys since they are the top 2 overall. If they get kept off the scoreboard, probably my advantage. McKinnon also an x factor if he goes. Or a wasted pick. Good luck.

Projected team totals

MT - rzrback77 107.5, Ducjboy 105.9
Wood - rzrback77 123.7, Duckboy 117.5
Bloom - rzrback77 118.8, Duckboy 116.9

@Duckboy i entered the rosters from memory, can you please check and confirm?
Other than the fact that you forgot to move CMC and Kelce over to me, rosters look correct. Thanks for moving them. Funny enough I was logging in to do the same thing when I noticed the rosters were almost done. Hopefully didn’t kick you out.

No sir, was going to take a walk and my watch had no power, so that filled my wait time.

Hope that we have a great game tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread