What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023-24 Playoff Survivor (1 Viewer)

Took the hit for the team because I was afraid Mr. It could afford to. Andrew in Rzrbacks hands probably gives him the title with two top keepers next week. May get me booted this week, but I’m trying to defend a title and not just finish on the podium

Give me a few guys, I'm really stuck here.
Hey bro, what you do on your own time with multiple guys is up to you. No judgment.

Nice pick with Andrews. I was going to pick him if he fell back to me. I hope he doesn’t play much this week (Ravens suck!) But it’s good to see he might.

Give me a few guys, I'm really stuck here.
Hey bro, what you do on your own time with multiple guys is up to you. No judgment.

Nice pick with Andrews. I was going to pick him if he fell back to me. I hope he doesn’t play much this week (Ravens suck!) But it’s good to see he might.
I was hoping someone else would take him before my pick. With the emergence of Likely I think Shakar and Reed were much better picks.

I was a bit surprised with a few of the picks thus far. Was expecting a few different guys to be available to me. Even so, the solid picks are few and far between here. Loved getting CMC, but the choices here were more difficult. Finally went with two WRs, so I have filled out my starters, except RB2, QB, PK and DST.

Who knows what will happen over the next two rounds before it gets back to me. Unsure what positions (QB / PK / DST) will be gathered next.

I was a bit surprised with a few of the picks thus far. Was expecting a few different guys to be available to me. Even so, the solid picks are few and far between here. Loved getting CMC, but the choices here were more difficult. Finally went with two WRs, so I have filled out my starters, except RB2, QB, PK and DST.

Who knows what will happen over the next two rounds before it gets back to me. Unsure what positions (QB / PK / DST) will be gathered next.
Which picks surprised you?

Gus Edwards, Justice Hill and then to a lesser degree Mark Andrews.

However, looking at the rosters, neither of the teams that drafted the two RBs had one yet. So, I can see it better from that perspective.

Took the hit for the team because I was afraid Mr. It could afford to. Andrew in Rzrbacks hands probably gives him the title with two top keepers next week. May get me booted this week, but I’m trying to defend a title and not just finish on the podium
Game theory FTW! :lol:

I guess it's some consolation that not having to worry about keeper value netted me two picks who should comfortably outscore several guys taken ahead of them ... this week ... of course all four of their teams are dogs to make it past then. Bottom line, even if I happen to fall into a top-four finish I probably need 2 divisional round upsets to even sniff a chance of going further.

Went from hoping Andrews would make it back to me to feeling confident that Otten would fall. Then thinking, well it's time to shoot for the moon and go for the QB that could throw up a 40 burger and almost carry my pathetic team to the next round but @BassNBrew said screw that too.

So a game of darts it becomes.

Dangnabbit. OBJ was the last player I felt decent about taking here.

Pass me some Jameson and light the wicks. :banned:

:mad: had Kraft as my pre-draft coming back before @rzrback77 sniped him, even though he'd have been my TE3. No idea if that would have been a stroke of genius or profoundly stupid.

At first glance, three tight ends seems a waste. However, it gives you a better potential for a higher flex score with three at the two point ppr position.

And it is a positive as a block if there are still teams still needing a TE.

Once again I’m the first to take an idiot kicker.
This time that kicker is actually pretty good. Hopefully the weather doesn’t cause a problem.

Because how I setup the draft. At the start of the 9th round Mr. Ir will replace his first round pick
@rzrback77 - I just sent you a trade offer of my 9th for yours :lol:

If I'm understanding Bass correctly this is where I swap out my 1st? In which case the trade will stop things in between your picks, in case you decide to autodraft before heading to bed or whatever. I dunno. I might be an idiot and be reading this totally wrong.

Because how I setup the draft. At the start of the 9th round Mr. Ir will replace his first round pick
@rzrback77 - I just sent you a trade offer of my 9th for yours :lol:

If I'm understanding Bass correctly this is where I swap out my 1st? In which case the trade will stop things in between your picks, in case you decide to autodraft before heading to bed or whatever. I dunno. I might be an idiot and be reading this totally wrong.
Great idea.

I traded your 1.3 to Ref for his 9.1. that should fix things.

Lots of weather out there this weekend, going with Badgely, Detroit Lions kicker.

Such an interesting draft and I appreciate @BassNBrew for setting this up.

Suspect several kickers, defenses and possibly a QB or two these next two rounds.

That’s weird. I didn’t put in an automatic pick for round 9. I think that was leftover from last week.
I’m going to swap him out for a player not taken.
Swapped Wright for Jordan. Now watch that bite me.

@bro1ncos otc

Last edited:
That’s weird. I didn’t put in an automatic pick for round 9. I think that was leftover from last week.
I’m going to swap him out for a player not taken.
Swapped Wright for Jordan. Now watch that bite me.

@bro1ncos otc

Glad to hear it. Was hoping for Wright here.

With the draft complete, I don’t LOVE it but don’t hate it. Obviously I’m depending on the lions and packers, which I’m somewhat okay with.

QB Love, Jordan GBP QB
I was hoping to get Lamar in the 5th and almost took him over Diggs, but that wasn't happening. Love was the guy I was hoping would fall to the 12th but I don’t see much difference in the bottom few. He does get the toughest defense.

RB Dillon, AJ GBP RB
Gibbs, Jahmyr DET RB
Pierce, Dameon HOU RB
Dillon and Pierce probably won't do much, Gibbs could be huge as TB defends the run well but not so much the pass.

WR Aiyuk, Brandon SFO WR
Diggs, Stefon BUF WR
Wicks, Dontayvion GBP WR
Williams, Jameson DET WR
As solid a group as we'll find I think. But not spectacular. Wicks and Williams can go big but are definitely boom / bust. I think Diggs will need to have a big game this week for Buffalo to have a chance.

TE Jordan, Brevin HOU TE
LaPorta, Sam DET TE
LaPorta went limited in practice so that's a concern. Jordan had a nice game last week.

PK Tucker, Justin BAL PK
Best kicker in the game, the team presumably will score a few points.

DST Chiefs, Kansas City KCC
It's a defense. a good defense, but could give up a lot of points.

A few of my favorite picks:

4.08, rzrback77 Shakir - he could be the difference maker, especially with Davis out and the D focuses on DIggs

5.04 Bassnbrew Lamar - could easily be the top scorer this week, other than CMC

8.01 GDY - Metchie; I have a feeling I'll regret passing on him

12.04 Bro1ncos Anders Carlson, my long lost son who went to the wrong school

Keeper: Singletary RB - Meh. Not like I had a ton of keeper options to weigh.
1.02 Kelce TE4 - Should get a dozen targets or more. Strongly considered Kittle, but with so many mouths to feed on that squad I can't afford a floor game from him.
2.07 Reed WR11 - I guess no good deed goes unpunished, as @BassNBrew takes the bullet on Andrews. As it fell, Reed was the last potential WR1 candidate left.
3.02 Otton TE8 - With RB/WR pickins way slim already, I'm probably falling back on a TE flex no matter what. Might as well grab the last one capable of a 30-burger.
4.07 Mahomes QB4 - If KC wins, I've got a no-brainer keeper duo. If they don't it's probably because these two failed to produce and, welp, then I don't gotta worry about keepers.
5.02 Bateman WR22 - Higher ceilings out there in Metchie or Jennings, but with only one WR in pocket I need some target volume. Only other consideration here was doubling down on the Chiefs stack with J. Watson.
6.07 Ty Johnson RB15 - Fournette was cut on Tuesday and Murray moves like he's wearing lead boots. Plus the Chiefs are atrocious against the run.
7.01 Moody PK2 - Reliable leg and the highest team total on the slate.
7.03 Melton WR28 - Pack are playing with house money and it wouldn't surprise me if they spent all game chucking it all over the yard.
8.07/9.02 R. James WR33 / R. Bell WR34 - Had four WRs queued up and they all went before it got back to me. Blind dart-throws it is.
10.07 Packers DST8 - *double-checks scoring rules, confirms DSTs can't score negative points, breathes sigh of relief*

In a vacuum I don't hate my draft, but I started off with ~14 projected points under my belt when everyone else was sitting on 30+. When you're the short stack at the table, your only path to victory is being hyper-aggressive and taking big risks, and I didn't do enough of that here. I could scrape a top-four if the KC offense parties like it's 2021, but in reality I expect to get tossed outta this thing Road House-style on Sunday. GL to everyone!

Last edited:
As I expected, Andrews is out this week. Flushing your 2nd round pick down the crapper is risky against this group. Otton and Reed were the guys I liked there and either of them probably gives me a better than average shot at advancing. Problem is, what good is advancing when Rzrback is in the Super Bowl with CMac secured Andrews in tow. He's probably the favorite to take top score this week and wield the draft position hammer the rest of the way. At least if I go out this week there will be two good TEs available for you guys next week.

OK, serious question. I just returned from an abundance or errands, that included lunch. Y'all good for nothings drafted all four of my pre-draft RBs. Is it a requirement to draft two RBs? I fully realize that I will be posting a zero, but might want another shot at a higher flex score?

OK, serious question. I just returned from an abundance or errands, that included lunch. Y'all good for nothings drafted all four of my pre-draft RBs. Is it a requirement to draft two RBs? I fully realize that I will be posting a zero, but might want another shot at a higher flex score?
It's never really been addressed.

Old Milwaukee's Coach had an impressive showing in the recent 2023 FBG playoffs 2023 draft. Their Old Milwaukee franchise came away feeling exuberant about their top grade in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Old Milwaukee made their best pick of the draft in round 3, selecting Deebo Samuel with the 23rd pick of the draft, as compared to the 18th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "His stock is rising," Old Milwaukee coach said.

Old Milwaukee made their worst pick of the draft in round 2, selecting Dalton Kincaid with the 14th pick of the draft, as compared to the 63rd spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "I know some are thinking that he will be this year's Ryan Leaf," Old Milwaukee coach said.

Old Milwaukee is a shameless Buffalo homer, selecting 5 of 12 draft picks from the Bills.

Time will tell if Old Milwaukee can take their top-ranked draft all the way to the league championship.

Coach Oz had a noteworthy draft in the recent 2023 FBG playoffs 2023 draft. Their OZ franchise came away with the number 2 ranked draft (out of 9) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

OZ made their best pick of the draft in round 4, selecting Stefon Diggs with the 29th pick of the draft, as compared to the 7th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He needs to bulk-up in the off-season," OZ coach Oz said.

OZ made their worst pick of the draft in round 2, selecting Sam LaPorta with the 11th pick of the draft, as compared to the 81st spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "His attitude is a question mark," OZ coach Oz said.

OZ is a shameless Detroit homer, selecting 4 of 12 draft picks from the Lions.

OZ took a chance on the first rookie in the 2023 draft by selecting Jahmyr Gibbs in round 1 of this year's draft.

With a little bit of work on the waiver wire this season, or a few strategic trades, coach Oz should be able to turn their 2nd ranked draft effort into a championship fantasy team this year.

Bassnbrew's Coach had a so-so draft in the recent 2023 FBG playoffs 2023 draft. Their Bassnbrew franchise came away with the number 3 ranked draft (out of 9) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Bassnbrew made their best pick of the draft in round 5, selecting Lamar Jackson with the 40th pick of the draft, as compared to the 8th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's a future Hall-of-Famer," Bassnbrew coach said.

Bassnbrew made their worst pick of the draft in round 1, selecting Isiah Pacheco with the 4th pick of the draft, as compared to the 41st spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "His attitude is a question mark," Bassnbrew coach said.

Bassnbrew is a shameless Kansas City homer, selecting 5 of 12 draft picks from the Chiefs.

With a little bit of work on the waiver wire this season, or a few strategic trades, Bassnbrew should be able to turn their 3rd ranked draft effort into a championship fantasy team this year.

Coach Steve Haynes had a ordinary draft in the recent 2023 FBG playoffs 2023 draft. Their rzrback77 franchise came away with the number 4 ranked draft (out of 9) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

rzrback77 has the honor of making the best pick of the entire draft, selecting Christian McCaffrey in round 3 with the 20th pick of the draft, 19 spots after the 1st spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's going to set the world on fire," rzrback77 coach Steve Haynes said.

rzrback77 made their worst pick of the draft in round 2, selecting Dalton Schultz with the 17th pick of the draft, as compared to the 108th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's a work in progress," rzrback77 coach Steve Haynes said.

rzrback77 nabbed Christian McCaffrey in the 3rd round, which reflects the fact that he was the number one ranked running back for the 2022 season, based on this league's custom scoring rules.

With a little bit of work on the waiver wire this season, or a few strategic trades, coach Steve Haynes should be able to turn their 4th ranked draft effort into a championship fantasy team this year.

Go DC Yourself's Coach had a average draft in the recent 2023 FBG playoffs 2023 draft. Their Go DC Yourself franchise came away with the number 5 ranked draft (out of 9) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Go DC Yourself made their best pick of the draft in round 6, selecting Brock Purdy with the 46th pick of the draft, as compared to the 23rd spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He brings a lot to the table," Go DC Yourself coach said.

Go DC Yourself made their worst pick of the draft in round 2, selecting Chris Godwin with the 10th pick of the draft, as compared to the 77th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's a project," Go DC Yourself coach said.

With a little bit of work on the waiver wire this season, or a few strategic trades, Go DC Yourself should be able to turn their 5th ranked draft effort into a championship fantasy team this year.

Duckboy's Coach had a rotten draft in the recent 2023 FBG playoffs 2023 draft. Their Duckboy franchise came away with the number 6 ranked draft (out of 9) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Duckboy made their best pick of the draft in round 12, selecting Ka'imi Fairbairn with the 102nd pick of the draft, as compared to the 108th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's a future Hall-of-Famer," Duckboy coach said. :lmao:

Duckboy made their worst pick of the draft in round 1, selecting David Montgomery with the 7th pick of the draft, as compared to the 58th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "I know some are thinking that he will be this year's Ryan Leaf," Duckboy coach said.

With a little bit of work on the waiver wire this season, or a few strategic trades, Duckboy should be able to turn their 6th ranked draft effort into a championship fantasy team this year.

Bro1ncos's Coach had a unfortunate draft in the recent 2023 FBG playoffs 2023 draft. Their Bro1ncos franchise came away with the number 7 ranked draft (out of 9) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Bro1ncos made their best pick of the draft in round 7, selecting Jared Goff with the 60th pick of the draft, as compared to the 50th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's got a bright future on this team," Bro1ncos coach said.

Bro1ncos made their worst pick of the draft in round 1, selecting Christian Watson with the 6th pick of the draft, as compared to the 84th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "His attitude is a question mark," Bro1ncos coach said.

With a little bit of work on the waiver wire this season, or a few strategic trades, Bro1ncos should be able to turn their 7th ranked draft effort into a championship fantasy team this year.

Mr. Irrelevant's Coach had a poor draft in the recent 2023 FBG playoffs 2023 draft. Their Mr. Irrelevant franchise came away with the number 8 ranked draft (out of 9) in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Mr. Irrelevant made their best pick of the draft in round 6, selecting Patrick Mahomes with the 52nd pick of the draft, as compared to the 9th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "We're drafting to fill a need," Mr. Irrelevant coach said.

Mr. Irrelevant made their worst pick of the draft in round 1, selecting Samori Toure with the 3rd pick of the draft, as compared to the 108th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "I know some are thinking that he will be this year's Ryan Leaf," Mr. Irrelevant coach said.

Mr. Irrelevant is a shameless Green Bay homer, selecting 4 of 13 draft picks from the Packers.

Mr. Irrelevant nabbed Travis Kelce in the 3rd round, which reflects the fact that he was the number one ranked tight end for the 2022 season, based on this league's custom scoring rules.

Mr. Irrelevant nabbed Patrick Mahomes in the 6th round, which reflects the fact that he was the number one ranked quarterback for the 2022 season, based on this league's custom scoring rules.

With a little bit of work on the waiver wire this season, or a few strategic trades, Mr. Irrelevant should be able to turn their 8th ranked draft effort into a championship fantasy team this year.

And just because.....

Stinkin Ref's Coach had a poor draft in the recent 2023 FBG playoffs 2023 draft. Their Stinkin Ref franchise came away feeling dejected about their bottom grade in the league based on analysis by MyFantasyLeague.com.

Stinkin Ref made their best pick of the draft in round 12, selecting Danny Gray with the 108th pick of the draft, as compared to the 108th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "The team is really high on him," Stinkin Ref coach said.

Stinkin Ref has the dubious distinction of making the worst pick of the entire draft, selecting Shane Zylstra in round 1 with the 1st pick of the draft, long before the 108th spot he should have been selected in, according to ADP rankings. "He's a work in progress," Stinkin Ref coach said.

Stinkin Ref committed a fairly major draft blunder, drafting only 0 starting PK, but league rules require teams to have at least 1 to submit a valid week 19 lineup. Stinkin Ref committed a fairly major draft blunder, drafting only 0 starting Def, but league rules require teams to have at least 1 to submit a valid week 19 lineup.

Stinkin Ref is a shameless Detroit homer, selecting 4 of 11 draft picks from the Lions.

After such a pathetic draft grade, Stinkin Ref is motivated to prove to the league that their picks will overachieve and bring home the trophy.

Well this answer @rzrback77 question.

And for the team projections, first with MT's projections:

1. @-OZ- 122.9
  2. @Go DC Yourself 117.5
  3. @Duckboy 111.1
  4. @rzrback77 110.8
  5. @BassNBrew 109.9
  6. @Mr. Irrelevant 108.4
  7. @bro1ncos 93.8
  8. @OldMilwaukee 92.7

Next, with Bloom's projections:

1. @rzrback77 125.6
  2. @Go DC Yourself 117.5
  3. @Duckboy 117.9
  4. @BassNBrew 116.0
  5. @-OZ- 111.3
  6. @Mr. Irrelevant 110.4
  7. @bro1ncos 105.4
  8. @OldMilwaukee 91.1
In my opinion, Bloom projects fewer players, so there were a lot of projected 0.0 scores and he also has his higher ranked players with more points than most other projectors. MT seems to include almost everybody that might play and his higher ranked players are usually lower than Bloom.

Take this for what it is worth. Good luck everybody and see y'all tomorrow. I will not be active in the IBL text message group much on Saturday, because we have a men's meeting for dinner beginning at 5:00, so I will most likely be watching the recorded games late Saturday, after the wife goes to bed.

Kittle - Easy pick in this leagues format. Considered sliding back in the draft and would have if I'd know I could have gotten Aiyuk and Diggs.
Andrews - Already discussed at length. Diggs was the best pick of the round and will make Oz a contender.
Lamar - Needed something to try to pull away from the pack as I thought Andrews was a Likely zero. Also thought I could get some KC WRs late.
Woods - Feel like I got lucky here as I had him over the 4-5 WRs taken before him. On the fence about OBJ as a better pick.
Ravens D - Again trying to get some separation and hope KC WRs slide.
MVS - Will get a couple of shots at a TD. Likely to drop them but there's hope
CEH - Wouldn't be surprised if they kick him to the bench in favor of Perine. Guarding against him stealing pacheco points.
Hardman - Gut feel here. He'll see some snaps and maybe a trick rushing play near the goal. Hoping that between him and MVS I can post 5 points at the WR3 poistion.
McLaughlin - Tough decision here. Could be muted if Detriot jumps out big. Just didn't want to take guys kicking in sub-freezing weather with 10-20 mph winds.
Edmonds - A clear RB2 this late, I'll take it. Considered toney.

1.044BassnbrewPacheco, Isiah KCC RBWed Jan 17 10:52:59 p.m. ET 202440 seconds15.80
2.0615BassnbrewRice, Rashee KCC WRWed Jan 17 11:00:16 p.m. ET 202420 seconds27.00
3.0422BassnbrewKittle, George SFO TEWed Jan 17 11:04:38 p.m. ET 202417 seconds-
4.0633BassnbrewAndrews, Mark BAL TE (I)Thu Jan 18 12:33:11 p.m. ET 20241 hour-
5.0440BassnbrewJackson, Lamar BAL QBThu Jan 18 2:52:09 p.m. ET 202411 minutes-
6.0651BassnbrewWoods, Robert HOU WRThu Jan 18 4:25:51 p.m. ET 20246 minutes2.10
7.0458BassnbrewRavens, Baltimore BAL DefThu Jan 18 8:03:16 p.m. ET 20241 hour-
8.0669BassnbrewValdes-Scantling, Marquez KCC WRFri Jan 19 7:30:44 a.m. ET 20242 hours1.80
9.0476BassnbrewEdwards-Helaire, Clyde KCC RBFri Jan 19 10:12:09 a.m. ET 202417 minutes3.60
10.0687BassnbrewHardman, Mecole KCC WRFri Jan 19 12:08:41 p.m. ET 2024-0.90
11.0494BassnbrewMcLaughlin, Chase TBB PKFri Jan 19 2:25:09 p.m. ET 202430 minutes12.00
12.06105BassnbrewEdmonds, Chase TBB RB (Q)

1. @-OZ- 122.9
  2. @Go DC Yourself 117.5
  3. @Duckboy 111.1
  4. @rzrback77 110.8
  5. @BassNBrew 109.9
  6. @Mr. Irrelevant 108.4
  7. @bro1ncos 93.8
  8. @OldMilwaukee 92.7

1. @rzrback77 125.6
  2. @Go DC Yourself 117.5
  3. @Duckboy 117.9
  4. @BassNBrew 116.0
  5. @-OZ- 111.3
  6. @Mr. Irrelevant 110.4
  7. @bro1ncos 105.4
  8. @OldMilwaukee 91.1
In my opinion, Bloom projects fewer players, so there were a lot of projected 0.0 scores and he also has his higher ranked players with more points than most other projectors. MT seems to include almost everybody that might play and his higher ranked players are usually lower than Bloom.

Take this for what it is worth. Good luck everybody and see y'all tomorrow. I will not be active in the IBL text message group much on Saturday, because we have a men's meeting for dinner beginning at 5:00, so I will most likely be watching the recorded games late Saturday, after the wife goes to bed.
You mind doing Clayton's?

1. @-OZ- 122.9
  2. @Go DC Yourself 117.5
  3. @Duckboy 111.1
  4. @rzrback77 110.8
  5. @BassNBrew 109.9
  6. @Mr. Irrelevant 108.4
  7. @bro1ncos 93.8
  8. @OldMilwaukee 92.7

1. @rzrback77 125.6
  2. @Go DC Yourself 117.5
  3. @Duckboy 117.9
  4. @BassNBrew 116.0
  5. @-OZ- 111.3
  6. @Mr. Irrelevant 110.4
  7. @bro1ncos 105.4
  8. @OldMilwaukee 91.1

You mind doing Clayton's?

Nevermind. those are the combined projections.

Kittle - Easy pick in this leagues format. Considered sliding back in the draft and would have if I'd know I could have gotten Aiyuk and Diggs.
Andrews - Already discussed at length. Diggs was the best pick of the round and will make Oz a contender.
Lamar - Needed something to try to pull away from the pack as I thought Andrews was a Likely zero. Also thought I could get some KC WRs late.
Woods - Feel like I got lucky here as I had him over the 4-5 WRs taken before him. On the fence about OBJ as a better pick.
CEH - Wouldn't be surprised if they kick him to the bench in favor of Perine. Guarding against him stealing pacheco points.
Hardman - Gut feel here. He'll see some snaps and maybe a trick rushing play near the goal. Hoping that between him and MVS I can post 5 points at the WR3 poistion.
McLaughlin - Tough decision here. Could be muted if Detriot jumps out big. Just didn't want to take guys kicking in sub-freezing weather with 10-20 mph winds.

1.044BassnbrewPacheco, Isiah KCC RBWed Jan 17 10:52:59 p.m. ET 202440 seconds15.80
2.0615BassnbrewRice, Rashee KCC WRWed Jan 17 11:00:16 p.m. ET 202420 seconds27.00
8.0669BassnbrewValdes-Scantling, Marquez KCC WRFri Jan 19 7:30:44 a.m. ET 20242 hours1.80
9.0476BassnbrewEdwards-Helaire, Clyde KCC RBFri Jan 19 10:12:09 a.m. ET 202417 minutes3.60
11.0494BassnbrewMcLaughlin, Chase TBB PKFri Jan 19 2:25:09 p.m. ET 202430 minutes12.00
I did not plan to take Andrews because I thought that he would be a long-shot to play and was worried about a problematic start where he would then sit the rest of the game.

I should have taken Edmonds in the 11th round when I selected Stroud. But, I read that he was given a questionable injury tag yesterday. And entering the last round, there were several RBs that I expected to get 2 to 5 points from. Then, y'all yahoos went on an RB run. I mistakenly thought there would be more WRs drafted in the last round.

Back to Stroud, I desired depth at WR/TE above taking an early QB this weekend. Yes, Lamar Jackson should produce better than most of the other QBs, other than Allen. However, the weather is may be on the nasty side in two or three of the games, so I thought that might compress the QB scores. When it got down to the last three, I decided to draft Mayfield as the QB6 because Detroit DBs are suspect, and the game is indoors. For these same reasons I drafted Badgeley as my PK in round 9. May have been better served with Mayfield and whatever at PK. We will see, but I do think that @Duckboy could have gotten the best QB bargain with him in the tenth round.

I did not plan to take Andrews because I thought that he would be a long-shot to play and was worried about a problematic start where he would then sit the rest of the game.

I should have taken Edmonds in the 11th round when I selected Stroud. But, I read that he was given a questionable injury tag yesterday. And entering the last round, there were several RBs that I expected to get 2 to 5 points from. Then, y'all yahoos went on an RB run. I mistakenly thought there would be more WRs drafted in the last round.

Back to Stroud, I desired depth at WR/TE above taking an early QB this weekend. Yes, Lamar Jackson should produce better than most of the other QBs, other than Allen. However, the weather is may be on the nasty side in two or three of the games, so I thought that might compress the QB scores. When it got down to the last three, I decided to draft Mayfield as the QB6 because Detroit DBs are suspect, and the game is indoors. For these same reasons I drafted Badgeley as my PK in round 9. May have been better served with Mayfield and whatever at PK. We will see, but I do think that @Duckboy could have gotten the best QB bargain with him in the tenth round.
I guess I outsmarted myself then and should have taken Otton. Looks like the projections that have me coming in 5th confirm that.

I guess I outsmarted myself then and should have taken Otton. Looks like the projections that have me coming in 5th confirm that.
:shrug: we’ll know in a couple days.

Users who are viewing this thread