What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 FBG Subscriber Contest (3 Viewers)

Good luck to those moving onto week 12. There will be no byes next week, so the cutline will probably be 160+. Though, week 10 saw the thinning out of shareholders of some very potent offenses. So, we'll see.

To those not advancing, you have outlived about 90% of the contest. Know that you are amongst the elite.

Some expectedly strong survivors:
$33 Tyreek Hill - 30.6 points, 99 of 103 survived (96%)
$21 Calvin Ridley - 31.1 points, 198 of 215 survived (92%)
$19 Trevor Lawrence - 38.8 points, 59 of 69 survived (86%)
$4 Khalil Shakir - 20.5 points, 13 of 13 survived (100%)

Some unexpectedly strong survivors:
$27 Tee Higgins - 0 points, 4 of 4 survived (100%)
$17 Darren Waller - 0 points, 285 of 396 survived (72%)
$14 Gerald Everett - 0 points, 4 of 4 survived (100%)
$3 Michael Wilson - 0 points, 97 of 120 survived (81%)

Low survival, relatively widely owned (70+ to start the week):
$30 A.J. Brown - 1.8 points, 33 of 72 survived (46%)
$29 Garrett Wilson - 2.8 points, 107 of 190 survived (56%)
$14 Aaron Rodgers - 0 points, 45 of 80 survived (56%)
$6 Younghee Koo - 0 points, 52 of 97 survived (54%)

Awards and notable teams of the week.

Strongest Living Team: One Giant Loss (#107797) is still the strongest team, but their lead, which used to be massive, has shrunk over the last three weeks to almost nothing. They have averaged 193.0 points per week, which puts them just over a point ahead of Chupacabra (#103765, 191.8). These are the only two teams averaging over 190.

Strongest Dead Team: Three of the overall top 10 teams are dead. Lavalley01 (#103589, 6th) and Cake or Death (#100791, 10th) moved up a bit, and they’re joined this week by Entry #108378 in 8th. More about them in the Icarus award.

Keep Your Day Job Award: Entry #102876 is still the lowest-averaging “serious” entry, averaging 97.1 points per week. Their miserable 51.5 points in week 11 dropped their average down from 97.1 to 93.1 points per week.

Safest Team: Chupacabra (#103765) is still the safes team: they’ve always cleared the cutline by at least 39.35 points. They have a huge lead: there are two teams at 30.6.

If we go by average clearance instead of minimum, One Giant Loss still leads, clearing the cutline by 61.4 points on average. Chupacabra, at 60.3, is the only other team over 60.

Just Skating By Award: No change: Entry #106587 has never cleared the cutline by more than 26.05 points. The lowest average clearance for a living team did change. ChamWow cleared the line by less than a point in week 11, bringing their average clearance down to 12.85 points. Nobody else is under 14.

Steady Eddie Award: With another performance right around their season average, Entry #101343 reduced their standard deviation down to 7.8, more than a full point lower than the 2nd-steadiest living team. They’ve scored between 144 and 173 every week.

Crazy Eddie Award: GUNMAN1217 had a good run, but their wild score swings finally caught up with them, as they missed the cut by 4 points this week and so are eliminated. At this point, the 120 teams with the highest standard deviations are all dead. Entry #107504 is now the living team with the highest standard deviation, at just a hair over 40.

Icarus Award: Last week, the teams in 3rd and 4th place overall both died. This week, the team in 3rd was again eliminated: Entry #108378 missed the cutline by less than half a point, but that’s enough to knock them out. They still have the 8th-highest average overall.

Woulda Coulda Shoulda Award: Last week, there were 74 teams that were eliminated in week 1 but cleared the cutline every week after. This week, that number is down to 29. Last week’s leader in this category, Entry #102923, was one of the ones who fell below the cutline this week. The new leader is Entry #105461, who has averaged over 175 points per week after their 117 point week 1 debacle. They are the 271st strongest team in the contest overall.

Notable Teams:

QBs:
No change: the last two 6-QB teams survived another week. Entry #100302 and Entry #108571 have managed what the other 23 6-QB teams could not…so far.

RBs: No change: the last remaining 10-RB team, Entry #104404, also survived another week.

WRs: No change: Entry #100272 remains the last survivor of the original thirteen 12-WR teams.

TEs: No change: Walts Froze Head (#105214), the last 7-TE team standing, made it through yet another week.

PKs: No change: Of the 54 teams that rostered 5 Ks, the final two remain, Entry #102778 and Badgers (#101746).

DEFs: Change! We lost one of the final three 6-DEF teams. Out of 15 originally, only Entry #102778 and Entry #103695 remain.

Dollars: No change: Entry #104361 is still with us, despite spending only $241 to assemble their roster. There are two other remaining teams (out of 45 originally) who left enough money and roster spots on the table that they could easily have added someone else with no downside.

And now the players:

Eliminated Players: Six more players are no longer contributing to living teams, bringing the total number of zombie players to 19. Some interesting names here: Kyler Murray, Jonathan Taylor and Chase Edmonds. And some not-so-interesting names: Tyquan Thornton, Corey Davis, and Corey Clement. Bad week to be named Corey.

The Biggest Mistake: A new name pops up here: Juju Smith-Schuster was rostered by 149 teams, only one of which is still alive, for a 0.7% survival rate, vs. the overall 7.2% survival rate. Justin Jefferson was on 1065 rosters: now he’s on 15 living rosters, for a 1.4% survival rate.

The Survivor: Taylor Heinicke had a week at the top but that’s over now. We’re back to having Puka Nacua as the king of survivors, with 165 of his original 905 rosterers still with us (18.2%). The next two guys on the list were even more heavily rostered: Tank Dell (1105 rosters, 17% survival rate) and Sam Howell (2383 rosters, 15.7% survival rate).

The Bargain: As it has been pretty much all season, it’s Nacua, all $3 of him.

The Parasite: The very next guy on the survivor list is my pick for parasite at this point. Michael Wilson was on 618 rosters. He hasn’t topped 10 points since week 4 and has only done so twice all season. And yet, his survival rate is an astounding 15.7%. What’s his secret?

Refresher: Dead $ includes guys who are 1/ injured, 2/ benched/cut like Tannehill, Garoppolo, Maher, as well as 3/ those who are still playing but like never breaking above 8 points like Tank Bigsby (exceptions allowed for K/D).

Mostly Dead $ includes guys who like maybe broke above the 8-point threshold once or twice this season but they are routinely posting scores of 5 or less. This week I added Josh Reynolds and Noah Fant to this group. Kenneth Gainwell is the most widely-owned player in this category, followed by Jalin Hyatt, Juwan Johnson, and Skyy Moore. This is also where I park guys whose status for next week seems very up in the air... Aaron Jones, Kenneth Walker, etc... not officially dead yet, but probably not their usual selves even if they do see the field, but if they do get upgraded to active/starting, I remove them from Mostly Dead.

Finally, I'm hoping not to jinx myself by peeking ahead to include the Week 13 Bye $ (since everyone plays on Week 12). Of course, some players will move in/out of the Dead $ categories between now and then (and even for Week 12 still), and the composition of the field will change after the Week 12 cuts, but this is just a snapshot of where we're at right now. Currently living teams average ~$32 on bye in week 13 (and that's only for players who aren't already counted under Dead/Mostly Dead $)

Wk 12 Dead $Wk 12 Dead + Mostly Dead $Wk 13 Dead + Mostly Dead + Bye
$10-
16%​
6%​
0%​
$10-29
41%​
25%​
2%​
$30-49
29%​
34%​
13%​
$50-69
12%​
25%​
27%​
$70-89
2%​
9%​
31%​
$90-109
0%​
1%​
19%​
$110+
0%​
0%​
8%​

I think it makes most sense to include the "Mostly Dead" when comparing relative to where other teams are at... and I'm at $50 this week, which is 65th percentile there... a bit higher than one would hope, but not obscene. Average is $41.

However, my week 13 is looking really good by comparison if I can survive week 12, as I'd only be at $53 that week, which is definitely on the lower end (average is $74).

Refresher: Dead $ includes guys who are 1/ injured, 2/ benched/cut like Tannehill, Garoppolo, Maher, as well as 3/ those who are still playing but like never breaking above 8 points like Tank Bigsby (exceptions allowed for K/D).

Mostly Dead $ includes guys who like maybe broke above the 8-point threshold once or twice this season but they are routinely posting scores of 5 or less. This week I added Josh Reynolds and Noah Fant to this group. Kenneth Gainwell is the most widely-owned player in this category, followed by Jalin Hyatt, Juwan Johnson, and Skyy Moore. This is also where I park guys whose status for next week seems very up in the air... Aaron Jones, Kenneth Walker, etc... not officially dead yet, but probably not their usual selves even if they do see the field, but if they do get upgraded to active/starting, I remove them from Mostly Dead.

Finally, I'm hoping not to jinx myself by peeking ahead to include the Week 13 Bye $ (since everyone plays on Week 12). Of course, some players will move in/out of the Dead $ categories between now and then (and even for Week 12 still), and the composition of the field will change after the Week 12 cuts, but this is just a snapshot of where we're at right now. Currently living teams average ~$32 on bye in week 13 (and that's only for players who aren't already counted under Dead/Mostly Dead $)

$10-
16%​
6%​
0%​
$10-29
41%​
25%​
2%​
$30-49
29%​
34%​
13%​
$50-69
12%​
25%​
27%​
$70-89
2%​
9%​
31%​
$90-109
0%​
1%​
19%​
$110+
0%​
0%​
8%​

I think it makes most sense to include the "Mostly Dead" when comparing relative to where other teams are at... and I'm at $50 this week, which is 65th percentile there... a bit higher than one would hope, but not obscene. Average is $41.

However, my week 13 is looking really good by comparison if I can survive week 12, as I'd only be at $53 that week, which is definitely on the lower end (average is $74).
I'm not sure how they qualify in your definitions, but I'm looking at several likely wasted players: Waller is out, Walker is likely out, Dameon Pierce, Zack Moss and Bryce Young are highly likely to offer nothing to my team. So that's $70. Add another $25 for byes in week 13, but maybe Walker's back then, so maybe $76.

And now the players:

Eliminated Players: Six more players are no longer contributing to living teams, bringing the total number of zombie players to 19. Some interesting names here: Kyler Murray, Jonathan Taylor and Chase Edmonds. And some not-so-interesting names: Tyquan Thornton, Corey Davis, and Corey Clement. Bad week to be named Corey.

The Biggest Mistake: A new name pops up here: Juju Smith-Schuster was rostered by 149 teams, only one of which is still alive, for a 0.7% survival rate, vs. the overall 7.2% survival rate. Justin Jefferson was on 1065 rosters: now he’s on 15 living rosters, for a 1.4% survival rate.

The Survivor: Taylor Heinicke had a week at the top but that’s over now. We’re back to having Puka Nacua as the king of survivors, with 165 of his original 905 rosterers still with us (18.2%). The next two guys on the list were even more heavily rostered: Tank Dell (1105 rosters, 17% survival rate) and Sam Howell (2383 rosters, 15.7% survival rate).

The Bargain: As it has been pretty much all season, it’s Nacua, all $3 of him.

The Parasite: The very next guy on the survivor list is my pick for parasite at this point. Michael Wilson was on 618 rosters. He hasn’t topped 10 points since week 4 and has only done so twice all season. And yet, his survival rate is an astounding 15.7%. What’s his secret?

For The Bargain, Dell is nipping at Nacua's heels though, having outscored him the past 3 weeks straight. They now have almost identical ownership (209 vs 208)... and 56 roosters have both. Will be interesting to see how these two battle it out here in the next few weeks.

$10-
16%​
6%​
0%​
$10-29
41%​
25%​
2%​
$30-49
29%​
34%​
13%​
$50-69
12%​
25%​
27%​
$70-89
2%​
9%​
31%​
$90-109
0%​
1%​
19%​
$110+
0%​
0%​
8%​

I'm not sure how they qualify in your definitions, but I'm looking at several likely wasted players: Waller is out, Walker is likely out, Dameon Pierce, Zack Moss and Bryce Young are highly likely to offer nothing to my team. So that's $70. Add another $25 for byes in week 13, but maybe Walker's back then, so maybe $76.

I just happen to have the players in bold... :cry:

$10-
16%​
6%​
0%​
$10-29
41%​
25%​
2%​
$30-49
29%​
34%​
13%​
$50-69
12%​
25%​
27%​
$70-89
2%​
9%​
31%​
$90-109
0%​
1%​
19%​
$110+
0%​
0%​
8%​

Waller is Dead until he's back on the field.
Walker as indicated is Mostly Dead until we get clarity on his status one way or the other.
Pierce is Dead until he's back on the field. He'd get at least one game as Active but if it looks like he's been fully supplanted I would reclass him. If he's getting some carries (especially goalline) he stays Active as the potential for 8+ points is there. 8 is my threshold for being at least a flex-worthy filler.
Moss I should have moved into the Dead category after Taylor's return, but overlooked him... he's basically benched now with Taylor healthy. Reclassed him now.
Young I count as Active, there are living teams that have him as one of their only 2 QBs, so his expected middle-teens scores can still count if the other QB has an off week.

Last edited:
No ties this week affected the UNOFFICIAL cut after each week (barring future ties):

Start 9966
10% Week 1 Cut to Number – 8971
10% Week 2 cut to Number – 8077
10% Week 3 cut to Number – 7271
20% Week 4 cut to Number – 5817
20% Week 5 cut to Number – 4657
20% Week 6 cut to Number – 3726
20% Week 7 cut to Number – 2981
30% Week 8 cut to Number – 2087
30% Week 9 cut to Number – 1462
30% Week 10 cut to Number – 1024
30% Week 11 cut to Number – 717
30% Week 12 cut to Number – 502
40% Week 13 cut to Number – 302
40% Week 14 cut to Number – 182 (means the top 43 non-playoff teams this week win a prize)

From Contest Rules: * - if fewer than 225 participants remain after week 14, then prizes will be awarded to eliminated participants according to highest score in week 14. If prizes are still unawarded after that, then highest score in week 13, and so on.

So what's alive for me (including dead alive guys like Bigsby):

QB: Pickett
RB: McCaffrey, Herbert, Gainwell, Bigsby and C Evans
WR: Chase, Dotson, Doubs, Nacua, Dell, Pierce
TE: Kincaid, Otton, Musgrave
PK: Hopkins, Santos, Sanders
DEF: Lions, Chargers, Rams

Dead : Burrow :cry: , Michael Wilson (probably) and Waller and maybe Walker :kicksrock:

:oldunsure:

-QG

Week 11 started with 15 folks still eligible for @Joe Bryant extra $100 prize. Today we mourn the loss of @SeniorVBDStudent @Deamon @HairySasquatch

Let's congratulate the following for advancing:
Page 10 - @QuizGuy66 @cstruk @ZWK @Kruegs @scottybo @Balco @TrishaRita
Page 9 - @firstseason1988 @bamabuddha
Page 8 - @BroncosFan07 @(HULK) @a_troll00

Of note
- Our highest score of the week was @a_troll00 with 202.3 points. Congrats on 9th place this week!
- Our lowest survivor was @TrishaRita (AKA Mrs VBD) with 142.2 points, exactly on the cutline.
- The overall contest survival rate is 7.18%. For Joe's extra bucks, the survival rate is 30.77%.

Bring on week 12!

Season To Date Averages through week 11:
...Good luck to the 13 teams below, heading into week 12

This Wk 11
Last wk 10
FootballGuy:SizeWeek 1Week 2Week 3Week 4Week5Week 6Week 7Week 8Week9
Week 10
Week 11
TotalAverage
ZWK :shades:26165.25182.25191.50216.30223.55168.00218.30180.45160.85162.25178.102046.80186.07
The Stray Doug19186.90153.25178.25210.55192.00138.75173.15208.50134.60177.05173.001926.00175.09
Scottybo20125.90182.45216.75133.85209.55189.20194.55167.65182.55156.00150.001908.45173.50
jdkapow24164.05169.85199.75147.40221.30170.45183.90199.15136.65161.70150.401904.60173.15
BrncosFan0728126.15207.24207.85169.70208.90173.35166.70168.90156.70145.65146.201877.34170.67
TrishaRitasBoys21159.05183.15206.35162.15170.85192.80148.55195.95151.15161.30142.201873.50170.32
QuizGuy6625140.50168.10192.35194.55195.15121.65173.70178.35184.50164.75146.751860.35169.12
dbc92525150.95177.15170.95150.20202.00154.75174.20207.35149.05156.20166.501859.30169.03
fear the bald20153.80169.70131.80162.50201.80143.55154.95172.75176.35180.80191.051839.05167.19
cStruk21152.40189.25177.95206.85183.70131.75155.75196.25132.25138.35144.101808.60164.42
The Winz23152.00152.35167.15139.35171.20156.25169.45209.55159.25167.85162.601807.00164.27
Bill Dauterive25183.05171.85141.70153.90165.60126.95166.85212.55142.65149.90156.351771.35161.03

:crying:Failed to make the week 11 cut: :crying:Senior VDB Student, Deamon

Statistical Trivia through 11 weeks

At the start of the contest the 4,360 18-Player rosters accounted for 43.63% of all entries.
Currently 149 of the 4,360 rosters are still alive, accounting for 20.75% of the 718 surviving teams.
Survival rate for 18-player rosters = 3.42%
(this is the lowest survival rate of all team sizes, but due to the number of entries, still makes up the largest number of surviving teams from any single roster size)

At the start of the contest, rosters of between 25 and 30 players accounted for only 5.33% of all entires.
Currently 142 of those 750 rosters are still alive, accounting for 19.77% of the 718 surviving teams.
Survival rate for 25-30 player rosters = 18.93%

The highest overall survival rate through 11 weeks is with teams rostering 29 players.
At the start of the contest there were only 67 rosters of 29, or 0.67% of all entries.
Currently, 19 of the 67 are still alive, making up 2.64% of the 718 surviving teams.
Survival rate for 29 player rosters = 28.36%

Happy Thanksgiving to all the surviving teams here in the forum
❗

Pacheco came in with the last few points to drag me kicking and screaming over the cut line, with 144.35. :lmao: Both love and hate my team, but Dell's my easy MVP (and tons of other teams' as well).

$10-
16%​
6%​
0%​
$10-29
41%​
25%​
2%​
$30-49
29%​
34%​
13%​
$50-69
12%​
25%​
27%​
$70-89
2%​
9%​
31%​
$90-109
0%​
1%​
19%​
$110+
0%​
0%​
8%​

I've been in that 2% top for dead money for weeks and keep surviving. It's some kind of miracle.

Most widely-owned team (except for the final 2 spots, 3rd K and 7th WR, which were adjusted to make it work with cap and position balance):
Sam Howell - $8 (373)
Jordan Love - $9 (171)
Kenny Pickett - $10 (135)

James Cook - $18 (246)
Alvin Kamara - $15 (236)
Jaylen Warren - $11 (223)
Raheem Mostert - $10 (212)
Khalil Herbert - $13 (163)
Zack Moss - $4 (156)
Tank Bigsby - $9 (141)

Jahan Dotson - $14 (339)
Zay Flowers - $10 (255)
Calvin Ridley - $21 (198)
Tank Dell - $3 (187)
Puka Nacua - $3 (165)
Courtland Sutton - $12 (135)
Nico Collins - $10 (109)

Darren Waller - $17 (285)
Sam LaPorta - $9 (246)
Dalton Kincaid - $10 (242)
Luke Musgrave - $6 (235)
Jake Ferguson - $6 (220)

Cameron Dicker - $4 (226)
Dustin Hopkins - $3 (140)
Jason Sanders - $4 (108)

Los Angeles Chargers - $3 (165)
Detroit Lions - $3 (148)
Baltimore Ravens - $5 (134)

6 of the top 7 most widely owned players have their byes yet to come in weeks 13 and 14. Props to Sam LaPorta as the most widely owned post-bye player.

Anyone want to share lessons learned for next year? Here are a few of mine:

- Do not tinker with my roster if Joe offers an extra prize again. It's been brutal keeping track of a sub-contest that I ain't even in!
- Continue rostering 3 cheapie K's & D's. For $18, I've averaged 23.1 pts per week, even if my D choices kinda sucked.
- Do a better job finding the low cost value players. This year I give myself a C- grade. A few gems, but mostly trash.

Notable Teams:

QBs:
No change: the last two 6-QB teams survived another week. Entry #100302 and Entry #108571 have managed what the other 23 6-QB teams could not…so far.

RBs: No change: the last remaining 10-RB team, Entry #104404, also survived another week.

WRs: No change: Entry #100272 remains the last survivor of the original thirteen 12-WR teams.

TEs: No change: Walts Froze Head (#105214), the last 7-TE team standing, made it through yet another week.

PKs: No change: Of the 54 teams that rostered 5 Ks, the final two remain, Entry #102778 and Badgers (#101746).

DEFs: Change! We lost one of the final three 6-DEF teams. Out of 15 originally, only Entry #102778 and Entry #103695 remain.

Dollars: No change: Entry #104361 is still with us, despite spending only $241 to assemble their roster. There are two other remaining teams (out of 45 originally) who left enough money and roster spots on the table that they could easily have added someone else with no downside.
Hey! I'm that WR team! Did i screw up! lol I probably should have picked a few more RBs as it turns out but the lottery wideouts treated me ok, like Puka and Dell

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

GB @ DET, 12:30 EST
PK Anders Carlson (82) and TD Detroit Lions (148). Carlson has a nice 10.04% survival rate, but he doesn't deserve it. He's actually been one of the league's worst kickers, and would be canned if not for his last name. As bad as Carlson's been (K30), he's not much worse than the Lions D. Their 53 points puts them at D25, but their commonality has kept their survival rate high (11.1%). Sadly, I also have Musgrave, but will be hoping for nice K & D scores from this first game.

WAS @ DAL, 4:30 EST
QB Sam Howell (373), WR Jahan Dotson (340), & TE Jake Ferguson (221)
214 rosters have the Howell/Dotson duo and would love to see a high target game. While I would love that, I think losing Waller and Musgrave means I need to be rooting more for a good game from Jake from State Farm, because my only other TE is Kelce's backup.

SF @ SEA, 8:20 EST
WR Tyler Lockett (60)
He's been boom/busty, scoring in single digits half the time. Perhaps I should just be happy with whatever he gets, because he seems to be questionable every week this year.

With 6 roster spots playing, I will be happy with a good score from Ferguson and either of my WR's. Anything else is gravy (pun intended).

- Do not tinker with my roster if Joe offers an extra prize again. It's been brutal keeping track of a sub-contest that I ain't even in!
- Continue rostering 3 cheapie K's & D's. For $18, I've averaged 23.1 pts per week, even if my D choices kinda sucked.
- Do a better job finding the low cost value players. This year I give myself a C- grade. A few gems, but mostly trash.
A few off top of my head:
- 2 defenses
- 3 kickers at $3 each: the key is to research, specifically if their roster spot is in jeopardy.
- don’t fixate on having a set number of rbs/wrs/tight ends: go where the value is. In my opinion, if you did that this season you would have an inordinate amount of tight ends and that’s okay since you have two flex spots.
- take running backs that catch passes

A few off top of my head:
- 2 defenses
- 3 kickers at $3 each: the key is to research, specifically if their roster spot is in jeopardy.
- don’t fixate on having a set number of rbs/wrs/tight ends: go where the value is. In my opinion, if you did that this season you would have an inordinate amount of tight ends and that’s okay since you have two flex spots.
- take running backs that catch passes
I took 4 TEs because that's where I thought the value was. Almost 5 but ended up swapping out LaPorta for some other players (one of which was Tank Dell). Wish I'd kept LaPorta and dropped Waller though. Most years I do 3 TEs. But any position that contributes to Flex positions is worth overloading if the value is there.

ETA: Most years WR is where the best cheap value is. You just have to hit a couple of the home run guys, and accept that a couple will be misses also.

On a more serious note.
If ya know in your heart a QB stinks take a guy you may be shakier on because he is merely unproven. I knew Pickett stinks and passed on Howell and Love for him and I ain't lovin' it.

Be realistic about the touches the cheap RBs get - look for a guy with a real path otherwise better to not pitch the dollars in the fire.

Bigsby taking share from Etienne just looks ridiculous in hindsight. Chris Evans probably SHOULD get more play for my Bengals but he doesn't get chances and hasn't ever before. And they drafted the position and have Mixon.

I need to try and replicate my WR and TE strategy again. WRs will be tough bc this is a rare year for the $3 guys coming in to such a degree but one stud and a bagful of opportunity has helped a lot. I think with TE it will be tough to get the same bargains but the quality depth that has emerged is going to keep prices overall down. Probably will be a bigger budget share next year but 4 TEs that get real target share is the way to go.

I will stay 3 PK and 3 DEF forever probably and all cheap. Even though the Rams have zero appearances (I am not counting the tie with the Lions last week) I just think the $3 price point demands taking 3 bullets hoping to get 2 right like I did this year.

I already probably can pencil Burrow into my team yet again next year as the injury stuff this year is gonna keep the price irresistible.

-QG

6.7 from Doubs and a donut from the Lions defense. Not a great start...

-QG
Lions D has really sucked for this contest. Only 6 teams have less takeaways, and they are bottom 10 in sacks too. They are one of only 5 teams without a double-digit game, and are currently D26, averaging under 5 PPG.

QB Love - 35.3
WR Dotson - 10.2
WR Lamb - 15.3
TE Ferguson - 5.0

Decent, but probably not good enough for week 12. Ferguson is my only healthy TE.

Nice of Christian Watson to finally show up for my team, and Jordan Love has been pretty consistent in this contest.

But Jake Ferguson and Lions D (again) dissapointed.

So after Thursday at 45.30 courtesy of CMC Doubs and Dotson.

Left to play:
QB: Pickett
RB: Herbert, Bigsby, Chris Evans
WR: Chase, Pierce, Dell, Nacua (Michael Wilson still DNP)
TE: Kincaid, Otton
PK: Sanders, Hopkins, Santos
DEF: Chargers, Rams

:oldunsure:

-QG

Too funny on the contest….but thanks for keeping track this year!!!!!
agree on kickers And defenses…
‘yes, I had Nuca and Dell in numerous renditions but neither made Final Cut…definitely leaning more value guys next year and hope a few of them hit

Users who are viewing this thread