What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2023 Philadelphia Eagles - Complete waste of a season finally comes to an end. (2 Viewers)

49ers HAVE to be going into this game with Brandon Allen active via the new rule they lobbied for since they need 3 possibilities at QB and the fact they believed if this rule was in effect last year they might’ve won the NFCCG, right?
Nope. It was Detroit that lobbied for the rule change, not SF.

SF of course voted for it but they had zero to do with the request(s) for the rule change.

Funny how the narrative doesn't come close to the truth because the truth isn't what everyone wants to believe.

Edit: here's a link

It literally starts out:

"ALLEN PARK -- The Detroit Lions watched the San Francisco 49ers going through a conference championship game without an actual quarterback. And that scared them enough to propose a rule change that NFL owners approved and adopted"
Looks like I was wrong. Thats ok. So no Brandon Allen. Hoping master play caller Shanahan doesn’t leave some backup, bad clocking tight end on our best pass rusher this time.
I do too, because that's the 5,783rd time I've heard that from an Eagle fan since the last game, and I hope Shanahan pays attention to online forums or else we're cooked.

Cmon man. You're better than that.

If we win, we permanently sit in the niners heads that no matter how healthy they are, how much rest they get, how much trash they talk, they still can't be the Eagles

Not true. Even if SF loses, there's a chance that they see the Eagles again in the post season, and it's really really hard to beat a team 3 times in a row. So if that scenario plays out, all the pressure will be on the Eagles to win because they beat SF twice in a row...but we all know that's not how it always plays out.

SF doesn't buy into the idea that a season can be lost in Week 13. They've been on late season runs, been knocking at the door for 3 of the last 4 years, been in and won big games on the road...

Neither team is gonna reel from a loss. They'll get back to work and keep their eyes on the prize.
I always thought the bolded was a myth.
It is. We outscored the Giants 108-45 in a 3 game sweep just last year while they had the NFL’s coach of the year, including a 38-7 massacre before we massacred the 49ers.
Are the Giants elite like SF? Cuz I think that probably makes a bit of a difference.

49ers HAVE to be going into this game with Brandon Allen active via the new rule they lobbied for since they need 3 possibilities at QB and the fact they believed if this rule was in effect last year they might’ve won the NFCCG, right?

SF of course voted for it but they had zero to do with the request(s) for the rule change.

Funny how the narrative doesn't come close to the truth because the truth isn't what everyone wants to believe.

It literally starts out:

"ALLEN PARK -- The Detroit Lions watched the San Francisco 49ers going through a conference championship game without an actual quarterback. And that scared them enough to propose a rule change that NFL owners approved and adopted"
Looks like I was wrong. Thats ok. So no Brandon Allen. Hoping master play caller Shanahan doesn’t leave some backup, bad clocking tight end on our best pass rusher this time.
I do too, because that's the 5,783rd time I've heard that from an Eagle fan since the last game, and I hope Shanahan pays attention to online forums or else we're cooked.

I’m surprised you didn’t hear it from your own fanbase 3x that amount. Imagine if we blocked Micah Parsons w Grant Catcaterra and he broke Jalen Hurts, thus ending our post season dreams. And then proceeded to say something to the effect “we woulda won that game!” Without holding out coordinator responsible for such a play call like that. Could never imagine our fans not ripping the coach to shreds. Hell, we are a top offense in many categories and half our fanbase is saying “Fire Brian Johnson” on a weekly basis. I guess we are different.

If we win, we permanently sit in the niners heads that no matter how healthy they are, how much rest they get, how much trash they talk, they still can't be the Eagles

Not true. Even if SF loses, there's a chance that they see the Eagles again in the post season, and it's really really hard to beat a team 3 times in a row. So if that scenario plays out, all the pressure will be on the Eagles to win because they beat SF twice in a row...but we all know that's not how it always plays out.

SF doesn't buy into the idea that a season can be lost in Week 13. They've been on late season runs, been knocking at the door for 3 of the last 4 years, been in and won big games on the road...

Neither team is gonna reel from a loss. They'll get back to work and keep their eyes on the prize.
It is. We outscored the Giants 108-45 in a 3 game sweep just last year while they had the NFL’s coach of the year, including a 38-7 massacre before we massacred the 49ers.
Are the Giants elite like SF? Cuz I think that probably makes a bit of a difference.
I don't know how you define "elite" but for teams to play 3 times in a season, that would mean that both of them were playoff teams. Those are typically 2 good teams. I get that the situation bet/ San Fran/Philly is different because their 3 games would span across 2 different seasons. However, since the AFL/NFL merger in 1970, there have been 24 times when 2 teams played each other 3 times. The sweeping team is 15-9.

This is the biggest game of the year for us. In every way possible. #1 seed basically on the line. Momentum on the line.

If we win, we permanently sit in the niners heads that no matter how healthy they are, how much rest they get, how much trash they talk, they still can't be the Eagles. That really deflates them. Conversely, if they win, they are riding high for the rest of the year knowing nothing stands in their way and truthfully, nothing does.

Basically just the biggest regular season game in the last 20 years for the Eagles. No pressure.
That can't be right. They've had regular season games in the past 20 years that were literally must win to get into the playoffs, no? Surely those were bigger regular season games. Even if the Eagles lose this week, they control their own destiny towards the # 1 seed.
In seasons that meant nothing.

SF doesn't buy into the idea that a season can be won or lost in Week 13. They've been on late season runs, been knocking at the door for 3 of the last 4 years, been in and won big games on the road...

Normally I'd say yes but not this time. Deebo and others have made it especially clear what they thought of the game back in January. They've double and triple downed on it. If they somehow lose this game, it will cast doubt across the whole coaching staff if they will ever get to the top of the mountain.

Maybe but that was in one season, in this hypothetical, it would be 3 games over 2 seasons with 2 different sets of teams. Not really the same.

And I don’t think ANY team is elite, but the Niners are 1 of 6 teams with 3 losses so it’s not like I view them any bigger than the rest of that bunch.

However the Eagles are the only 1-loss team and the closest to them are these 6 teams.

I do know that Jalen Hurts has a 8-game winning streak when trailing by 10-points.

And I thought I saw a stat that Kyle Shanahan is like 1-33 when entering the 4th quarter down 3 points or more* (edited I left that key stat out of 3 points)

Seems we have 2 different kinds teams where the Eagles can win in a multitude of ways and if the 49ers get behind it’s tough sledding. I think Hurts vs Purdy passer rating in these scenarios back up this thesis.

Last edited:

It literally starts out:

I’m surprised you didn’t hear it from your own fanbase 3x that amount. Imagine if we blocked Micah Parsons w Grant Catcaterra and he broke Jalen Hurts, thus ending our post season dreams. And then proceeded to say something to the effect “we woulda won that game!” Without holding out coordinator responsible for such a play call like that. Could never imagine our fans not ripping the coach to shreds. Hell, we are a top offense in many categories and half our fanbase is saying “Fire Brian Johnson” on a weekly basis. I guess we are different.
Well I've NEVER said SF would have won had Purdy not got hurt. I've said it would have been a different game, and that I believe SF would have won, but I've said in the same sentence that Philly still 100% could have won, but we will never know.

As for putting a backup TE to block, you'd prob be surprised how many times it happens and you never know because it's common and you only hear about it when there's a major unjury. 99 out of 100 times its a sack at worst and nothing else. Maybe a strip sack. But because he hit Purdys arm at a weird angle, now it becomes a terrible play call. Bunk. The call was fine, Purdy did a hitch and held for a nanosecond too long, Reddick didnt bite on the play action, and it ended badly. End of story, ancient history.

I just wanna see a clean game with no missed or egregious calls.

Last edited:
I give the Eagles credit for knocking the 49ers QBs out of the game. It's not like they got lucky because the QBs just happened to get hurt; they knocked them out of the game.

Normally I'd say yes but not this time. Deebo and others have made it especially clear what they thought of the game back in January. They've double and triple downed on it. If they somehow lose this game, it will cast doubt across the whole coaching staff if they will ever get to the top of the mountain.
Disagree 100%.

Eagle fans keep bringing up things that were said in January when emotions were still real raw. Nobody has double or triple downed since. The 49ers haven't brought up the NFCCG, but reporters have (usually Philly based) to try to get bulletin board material. Belive me, no 49ers have done any kind of trash talking in the past 6 months other than Deebo saying he doesnt regret what he said when recently asked. But what's he supposed to say? Oh, I didn't mean it? He said what he said when he said it, and that's the end of it.

If SF loses Sunday, they'll be fine and won't be thinking about the Eagles again unless they face off in the playoffs.

It literally starts out:

Well I've NEVER said SF would have won had Purdy not got hurt. I've said it would have been a different game, and that I believe SF would have won, but I've said in the same sentence that Philly still 100% could have won, but we will never know.

As for putting a backup TE to block, you'd prob be surprised how many times it happens and you never know because it's common and you only hear about it when there's a major unjury. 99 out of 100 times its a sack at worst and nothing else. Maybe a strip sack. But because he hit Purdys arm at a weird angle, now it becomes a terrible play call. Bunk. The call was fine, Purdy did a hitch and held for a nanosecond too long, Reddick didnt bite on the play action, and it ended badly. End of story, ancient history.

I just wanna see a clean game with no missed or egregious calls.
Oh I’m not saying you said it. Players saying it carries the weight of that many times more than guy on football message board. It’s out there. It’s been out there. Deebo is *still* talking trash about James Bradberry for whatever reason as of *this week*

My point is our players have been hearing it for a while now and so have the fans. It’s an interesting strategy leading up to a road game you gotta travel 2500+ miles in an environment you have to know isn’t going to be friendly.

Spectrum of confidence vs bulletin board material. Time to walk the walk.

Deebo is *still* talking trash about James Bradberry for whatever reason as of *this week*
Nppe. Deebo hasn't mentioned it since last season until asked the other day. You make it sound like he brought it back up. He didn't.

On Monday, Samuel was asked about calling Eagles cornerback James Bradberry “trash” last season.

I don’t regret nothing I said,” Samuel said, via Jennifer Lee Chan of NBC Sports Bay Area.

“I don’t have any feelings right now, just see how it goes,” Samuel said. “It’s not about revenge. It’s another game on the schedule, and we’re going to treat it like any other game.”

That is fine it’s a difference of opinion. Saying he doesn’t regret calling another player trash, who was an All Pro CB last year while he himself had 632 yards and 2 TDs last year and coming into this game has 474 and 1 td…..it’s his prerogative to have his own opinion. Sometimes guys take a moment to get some clarity and kinda change the narrative “I was heated/emotions were running high/I hate losing” but saying basically “I still think he is trash” without saying it, he knows what he is saying. I know what he is saying. You know what he is saying. This isn’t a political debate, it’s football.

And that’s ok. If you want to debate the actual words vs the meaning of the words, feel free.

Should be a good game to a degree, but I think if we get up early it’s gonna be very tough for SF. If you guys get up on us, we’ll, we already know that we don’t go down easily.

Nice win against the Bills.

While I still question your team’s overall national media perception vs. actual play (eyeball test).
Care to elaborate?

I will say this team is even better than last year. Not pretty but they win. Only way to beat us seems to force 4 turnovers. Good luck whiners
I find this take absurd, and I bleed green. Dallas, KC, and Buffalo were ALL within a couple of plays. The Eagles found ways to win, and deserve to be considered elite....but the top opponents don't need to go the Jets/luck route to have a chance

Again, I am not trolling or talking crap. I always try to be respectful in other team’s threads. I much prefer talking ball.

The Eagles deserve to be ranked 1 in power rankings etc. I am not disagreeing. The Eagles are a quality team.

My eye test, tells me that they aren’t significantly better than teams they will have to beat to get to a Championship. I think fans sometimes trick themselves to look at their record and think they are “elite” or unbeatable.

I think the secondary is going to be a problem for the Eagles, when they consistently play better passing teams that can pass protect. Yes, you have weapons too and can outscore this problem. Been some favorable officiating calls that have gone your way. (I’m not saying this explains your record). The margins between a win/loss is razor thin.

I think the Eagles are in a tier with 5 teams that would be a 50/50 coin flip to win if the SB happened tomorrow.

I don’t think I’m alone in that observation. The betting public is talking with their money this week.

It’s been a fun year so far - enjoying seeing where this goes.
Great take and always enjoy your contributions here.

You could put us in a tier with 5 other teams, or 10 other teams, or all alone at the top. It doesn't really matter because you need bounces and luck to go your way to get wins. There's 10 teams that might be a 65/35 flip if we played them tomorrow, and the difference is a random fumble and we lose. So I agree with you, we are the best but we aren't in some crazy category where a bad bounce won't knock us out of the post season. I'm trying to enjoy the regular season ride because I know how easily we could have it all taken away from us in the playoffs by a number of really good teams.

I am curious to know - who would you all rather play in the NFC Championship against SF or Dallas.

I also wonder the same for SF and Dallas (although - I know who I would rather play). It’s likely all 3 answers would be different.
In order of preference:

vs DAL
vs SF
@ SF
@ DAL
Bang on, was just going to post the exact same thing. What if we add Detroit in there? Are they automatically the top 2 we want?

Disagree 100%.

Eagle fans keep bringing up things that were said in January when emotions were still real raw. Nobody has double or triple downed since. The 49ers haven't brought up the NFCCG, but reporters have (usually Philly based) to try to get bulletin board material. Belive me, no 49ers have done any kind of trash talking in the past 6 months other than Deebo saying he doesnt regret what he said when recently asked. But what's he supposed to say? Oh, I didn't mean it? He said what he said when he said it, and that's the end of it.

If SF loses Sunday, they'll be fine and won't be thinking about the Eagles again unless they face off in the playoffs.

How about, "I let my emotions get the best of me. I have great respect for James Bradberry." You know, show a little class, like James did.

I don’t know if this has been mentioned before, but Jordan Davis has a beautiful singing voice :lmao:

What is it with these multi-talented linemen!

3x in one season is a myth. 3x in a row is pretty irrelevant since things change a lot year over year in the NFL.

It literally starts out:

The 49ers weren't winning the NFCCG last year, Purdy or no Purdy. Rookie QBs playing in the NFCCG all lost and had an average margin of defeat of 10 points.

Disagree 100%.

this seems awfully convenient for you and the 9ers. I think it is a fine line with jumping into the drama before a match-up before it becomes too much. I mean you have your kicker from last year saying Jalen Hurts isn't a QB! the whole thing lasted a long time and was vomit-enducing.

Luckily it sees like some of the guys on your team are not acting like none of it happened and the 49ers haven't been thinking of this game all year, and I am sure many of the Eagles have too. This is what 2 top teams in the NFL would do often since it makes sense to want to fight for that #1 seed. But here is a clip of at least from Fred Warner who seems to be a bit more mature and not weak minded:

The 49ers talked trash after losing to the Eagles in the championship game. Fred Warner wishes they hadn’t. - Inquirer
"With the trash talk between the Eagles and 49ers ramping up ahead of Sunday’s NFC championship game rematch, some of San Francisco’s players are taking the opposite approach. “People are going to jump to what happened last year, in the NFC championship game,” linebacker Fred Warner said on his podcast, The Warner House. “I’m kind of over that whole thing. I know some of our players, throughout the offseason, were saying stuff about it. I honestly wish we hadn’t. You can sit there and make the excuse about the whole Brock [Purdy] situation, blah blah blah. At the end of the day, they beat us. They earned that.” Over the offseason, several Niners players, most notably wide receiver Deebo Samuel, called out the Eagles and stated that they believed they would have won the game if not for injury issues that, most notably, left them with an injured fourth-string Josh Johnson at quarterback."

SF doesn't buy into the idea that a season can be won or lost in Week 13. They've been on late season runs, been knocking at the door for 3 of the last 4 years, been in and won big games on the road...

Shouldn’t there already be doubt. Kyle is just like daddy. Daddy ride Elway coattails to top. No different then the C’s winning that title in spite of Doc Rivers. Problem is Kyle doesn’t have that QB to take them over the top and hide the problems. McCarthy did the same in GB and I feel held Rodgers back from winning even more. The last year or two there Rodgers went rogue on him with play calling

between this week and next week facing Dallas, the interactions between these fanbases may be :tfp:
Yep... lots of fans of these 3 teams out there. SF/DAL have lots of past rivalries and success, and there's rivalries between both these teams and Philly now.

Add in that they seem to be the clear best 3 teams in the NFC, and all hell will break loose.

Disagree 100%.

this seems awfully convenient for you and the 9ers. I think it is a fine line with jumping into the drama before a match-up before it becomes too much. I mean you have your kicker from last year saying Jalen Hurts isn't a QB! the whole thing lasted a long time and was vomit-enducing.

Luckily it sees like some of the guys on your team are not acting like none of it happened and the 49ers haven't been thinking of this game all year, and I am sure many of the Eagles have too. This is what 2 top teams in the NFL would do often since it makes sense to want to fight for that #1 seed. But here is a clip of at least from Fred Warner who seems to be a bit more mature and not weak minded:

The 49ers talked trash after losing to the Eagles in the championship game. Fred Warner wishes they hadn’t. - Inquirer
"With the trash talk between the Eagles and 49ers ramping up ahead of Sunday’s NFC championship game rematch, some of San Francisco’s players are taking the opposite approach. “People are going to jump to what happened last year, in the NFC championship game,” linebacker Fred Warner said on his podcast, The Warner House. “I’m kind of over that whole thing. I know some of our players, throughout the offseason, were saying stuff about it. I honestly wish we hadn’t. You can sit there and make the excuse about the whole Brock [Purdy] situation, blah blah blah. At the end of the day, they beat us. They earned that.” Over the offseason, several Niners players, most notably wide receiver Deebo Samuel, called out the Eagles and stated that they believed they would have won the game if not for injury issues that, most notably, left them with an injured fourth-string Josh Johnson at quarterback."
It’s mostly the 9ers and their fans trash talking. I hope this is the game we finally smoke a team and honestly I’m giving a nudge to Sirianni to run that score up, if in a position to do so. If they want to whine about something let’s give it to them. SF as a whole the fanbase are the biggest group of whiners in American sports.

Disagree 100%.

Also this article just shows the lack of leadership in SF locker room. Warner is saying the right things here but actions speak louder. Should’ve been texting guys who were whining telling to to knock it off etc. SF has lacked real leadership on both sides for yrs.

Look at us leaders on both sides of the ball young and old. We got the Kelce and BGS the older vets then you have Hurts and Devonte Dallas, etc on the younger side. When we lost Wentz to the Clowney cheap shot did our guys make excuses? Nope we laced up the boot straps and tried to win it it with Josh McCown who unfortunately also got hurt. We kept the game close. The SF beat down wasn’t. If anyone should’ve complained it should’ve been us but we didn’t

Shouldn’t there already be doubt. Kyle is just like daddy. Daddy ride Elway coattails to top. No different then the C’s winning that title in spite of Doc Rivers. Problem is Kyle doesn’t have that QB to take them over the top and hide the problems. McCarthy did the same in GB and I feel held Rodgers back from winning even more. The last year or two there Rodgers went rogue on him with play calling

The Shanahans are mediocre coaches and daddy only got rings because of Terrell Davis.

The Shanahans are mediocre coaches and daddy only got rings because of Terrell Davis.

Yeah, I had a back and forth with @Joe Bryant about Shanahan. Joe thinks he's the second best coach in the NFL behind Andy Reid. He's not even in my top 5.

Shanahan has coached 6 full seasons in San Francisco. He's finished last in the NFC West twice, finished third twice and finished first twice. He's had as many losing seasons in his tenure as he's had winning seasons. You want good coaching, Nick Sirianni took a 4-11 team, traded the franchise QB and still made the playoffs starting a guy with 4 career starts. Then followed that up with a SB appearance. Then followed that up by winning 10 of the first 11 games, is on the verge of winning back to back NFC East titles (something that hasn't happened in like 20 years) and has a 73.3% winning percentage, (compared to Shanahan's 55% winning percentage).

Yeah, I had a back and forth with @Joe Bryant about Shanahan. Joe thinks he's the second best coach in the NFL behind Andy Reid. He's not even in my top 5.

Shanahan has coached 6 full seasons in San Francisco. He's finished last in the NFC West twice, finished third twice and finished first twice. He's had as many losing seasons in his tenure as he's had winning seasons. You want good coaching, Nick Sirianni took a 4-11 team, traded the franchise QB and still made the playoffs starting a guy with 4 career starts. Then followed that up with a SB appearance. Then followed that up by winning 10 of the first 11 games, is on the verge of winning back to back NFC East titles (something that hasn't happened in like 20 years) and has a 73.3% winning percentage, (compared to Shanahan's 55% winning percentage).
3 coaches have had their team start 10-1 in consecutive seasons.

Don Shula
Tony Dungy
Nick Sirianni

3 coaches have had their team start 10-1 in consecutive seasons.

Don Shula
Tony Dungy
Nick Sirianni

those other 2 guys dont belong in the same tier!

Shanahan has coached 6 full seasons in San Francisco. He's finished last in the NFC West twice, finished third twice and finished first twice. He's had as many losing seasons in his tenure as he's had winning seasons. You want good coaching, Nick Sirianni took a 4-11 team, traded the franchise QB and still made the playoffs starting a guy with 4 career starts. Then followed that up with a SB appearance. Then followed that up by winning 10 of the first 11 games,
OK, I'll bite.

Sanahans years in SF (he took over a 2-14 team)

2017: 6-10

2018: 4-12 After losing his new QB (Jimmy G) in Week 3 to ACL tear.

2019: 13-3, Super Bowl appearance

2020: 6-10 whole team on IR (Jimmy, Bosa, Deebo, Kittle, etc)

2021: 10-7, made NCCG

2022: 13-3, made NFCCG

Every year he's had a healthy starting QB for more than half a season, he's made the conference championship or SB.

I get that this is the Eagles thread, but to say he's not a good coach is laughable.

He also hires good assistants. No team has been poached more than SF the past few years. Ron Carthon, McDaniel, Saleh, Ryans...

Not taking anything away from Srianni, I think he's done a great job. Maybe that's the difference - I can admit he's a good coach even though I think he's a colossal D-bag.

Shanahan has coached 6 full seasons in San Francisco. He's finished last in the NFC West twice, finished third twice and finished first twice. He's had as many losing seasons in his tenure as he's had winning seasons. You want good coaching, Nick Sirianni took a 4-11 team, traded the franchise QB and still made the playoffs starting a guy with 4 career starts. Then followed that up with a SB appearance. Then followed that up by winning 10 of the first 11 games,
OK, I'll bite.

Sanahans years in SF (he took over a 2-14 team)

2017: 6-10

2018: 4-12 After losing his new QB (Jimmy G) in Week 3 to ACL tear.

2019: 13-3, Super Bowl appearance

2020: 6-10 whole team on IR (Jimmy, Bosa, Deebo, Kittle, etc)

2021: 10-7, made NCCG

2022: 13-3, made NFCCG

Every year he's had a healthy starting QB for more than half a season, he's made the conference championship or SB.

I get that this is the Eagles thread, but to say he's not a good coach is laughable.

He also hires good assistants. No team has been poached more than SF the past few years. Ron Carthon, McDaniel, Saleh, Ryans...

Not taking anything away from Srianni, I think he's done a great job. Maybe that's the difference - I can admit he's a good coach even though I think he's a colossal D-bag.

"Excuses are tools of incompetence used to build bridges to nowhere and monuments of nothingness, and those who use them seldom specialize in anything else."

I will also ask you to point out any portion of my post where I said Shanahan isn't "good". He's not in my top 5 of active coaches, he's might just crack the top 10 of active coaches. When you have legends like Reid and Belichick around. Then guys like McVay, Carroll, Tomlin, Payton and Pederson who have all won Superbowls (and McCarthy, ugh, I threw up in my mouth). Then you have a young guy like Sirianni who's been more successful during his short tenure,

Yeah, if your argument is he a good coach when he has good players, well, you should probably go run that by your friends in the 49ers thread. They might sit around in your circle and sing kumbaya.

I will also ask you to point out any portion of my post where I said Shanahan isn't "good"

Shanahan has coached 6 full seasons in San Francisco. He's finished last in the NFC West twice, finished third twice and finished first twice. He's had as many losing seasons in his tenure as he's had winning seasons. You want good coaching...

That pretty much says Shanahan isn't good.

Anyway, enjoy your thread.

Joe thinks he's the second best coach in the NFL behind Andy Reid. He's not even in my top 5.

Can you list your top 10?

And to be clear, top 10 going forward as of today. Not past accomplishments. Belichick's #1 in all those.

I'm talking about if we have a draft to pick head coaches for the franchise for the next 3 years (to not hurt the old guys too much), how do you rank them?

I'll play. Next 3 years this is my list of top 10 head coaches.

1. Demeco Ryans
2. Dan Campbell
3. Shane Steichen
4. Mike McDaniel
5. Nick Sirriani
6. Robert Saleh
7. John Harbaugh
8. Pete Carroll
9. Andy Reid
10. Kyle Shanahan

Users who are viewing this thread