What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2024 MLB LIVE UPDATE - Sold Out, it's a wrap! See you in 2025. (1 Viewer)

working on zilla now……

think everyone who axed me are covered.

remember, it will likely be blacked out for local games. blame mlb, i accept no liability.

the PMs i get are comical. i don’t know how half you guys make $500k a year but have a dickens of a time following basic guidance.

Enjoy a blackout-free season with Unlocator!

Opening day is on March 28th this year. As always, Unlocator is here to ensure you can enjoy MLB games on MLB.tv without any blackouts.

To kick off the season, we're running a limited-time offer:
Use the coupon code MLB2024 to receive a 50% discount !

How to use the discount

Go to the order page (automatic log in)
Add the coupon MLB2024 at the order page.
This is a limited time offer only valid for new subscriptions.

OK, it appears that T-Mobile is supposed to work with Amazon Prime MLB.tv but when I try it doesn't give me a chance to log into my account to activiate. It only gives me the option to Subscribe for $150. Any secret I am missing?

OK, it appears that T-Mobile is supposed to work with Amazon Prime MLB.tv but when I try it doesn't give me a chance to log into my account to activiate. It only gives me the option to Subscribe for $150. Any secret I am missing?
amazon prime has nothing to do with mlb.tv, does it? if you have mlb.tv you use the mlb app. no need for prime, unless i am not understanding.

amazon prime has nothing to do with mlb.tv, does it? if you have mlb.tv you use the mlb app. no need for prime, unless i am not understanding.
I finally figured it out. Amazon Prime has their own subscription to an MLB ticket type package. It costs $150 and is just like having the DirecTv MLB ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread