What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2nd Year Dynasty League- FULL-FLEX $100 (1 Viewer)

Starfire58

Footballguy
2nd Year Dynasty League- FULL-FLEX PPR

myfantasy league.com leaguesafe.com

$100 franchise fee

1st 2 rounds of rookie/free agent draft 1 month after NFL draft. Total of 5 rounds spread through summer.

Prizes- after the MFL League Fee is subtracted from the prize pool, prizes should be $620 for 1st place, $255 for 2nd place, $150 for 3rd place.

There will be a $75 prize for season total points leader. To keep everyone involved, the highest scoring team each week weeks 11, 12, and 13 will win $10.

(These figures assume about $70 site fee.)

large roster, large starting line-up, high scoring

waivers worst to first, serpentine

QBs- Cutler, Flacco, Kolb

RBs- McCoy, S Jackson, M Lynch

WRs- H Nicks, D Moore, R Cobb

TEs- D Keller, T Moeaki

draft picks 1.04, 2.09, 3.04, 4.09, 5.04

check link below-

http://football23.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/23870#0

message me with interest or email Starfire58.burke@gmail.com

Paul

Why did the other owner leave?

Looked back to the 2011 site and I am fairly certain this guy has entered many new dynasty drafts this and last year. This has got to stop. We need a blacklist for this type of crap. Guys leave these #### teams behind and try there luck again the next year.

Actually he started a similar dynasty league with lower league fee and blind bidding instead of WTF after this league started.

finished 8th in standings in 2011.

Told me before end of 2011 season he was too busy and would not be returning...

Actually he started a similar dynasty league with lower league fee and blind bidding instead of WTF after this league started.finished 8th in standings in 2011.Told me before end of 2011 season he was too busy and would not be returning...
Is this team still available?

Users who are viewing this thread