What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

3 Owners needed for dispersal draft for Sleeper Best Ball Dynasty League (1.01 1.02 tons of good players available) (1 Viewer)

JYaniscavich

Footballguy
Need 3 very active owners for a $50 sleeper best ball dynasty league. Looking for owners who are very active year round. This is a very active league. Players like Justin Herbert, Anthony Richardson, Jordan Love, Trevor Lawrence, Breece Hall, Jonathan Taylor, Kenneth Walker, Etienne, Amon-Ra, metcalf, Addison are available. Also picks 1.01, 1.02 and 1.08 are available. Email me at joe.y84@myyahoo.com for league details and the full list of players and picks available in the dispersal draft.

Need 3 very active owners for a $50 sleeper best ball dynasty league. Looking for owners who are very active year round. This is a very active league. Players like Justin Herbert, Anthony Richardson, Jordan Love, Trevor Lawrence, Breece Hall, Jonathan Taylor, Kenneth Walker, Etienne, Amon-Ra, metcalf, Addison are available. Also picks 1.01, 1.02 and 1.08 are available. Email me at joe.y84@myyahoo.com for league details and the full list of players and picks available in the dispersal draft.
2 spots still open

1 spot left

Users who are viewing this thread