What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 team IDP Dynasty YR 1-Successful format/commish- Join the Apocalyps (1 Viewer)

Johnny_U

Footballguy
DON'T EAT YELLOW SNOW AND DON'T SETTLE FOR VANILLA FFB! Check out our site and see the high standard on management tools, graphics, and league participation we set. This is not a cookie cutter site.

JOIN THE FOOTBALL APOCALYPSE! We only have 3 openings left. If you want in you better start clickin that #%&$ mouse! LOL.

Entry: $60 to LeagueSafe Account

IDP DYNASTY LEAGUE, FIRST SEASON! E-mail johnny_u@sbcglobal.net for an invite or for questions.

The two 16 team conferences draft separately, allowing each NFL player to be owned once per conference. Conference champs play in a Wk 16 Superbowl.(total of 32 teams!)

All 8 division winners are in the money ($60-$420).

Cash for weekly top score ($30)

Cash for NFL Survivor Pool side game season winner ($60)

Cash for NFL Pick-em side game season winner ($60)

Each conference also has two, 6 team loser's brackets for the 12 teams in the league that do not make the cash bracket in the playoffs.

[*]The Toilet Bowl (Teams 5-10) winner receives a supplemental 2nd round draft pick (2.17)

[*]The Cellar Dwellers (Teams 11-16) winner receives a supplemental 1st round draft pick (1.17)

This gives EVERY team in the league a reason to continue playing during the playoffs rather than half the league checking out after week 13.

League Details

42 man rosters with IR and Taxi Squad

Initial 42 round draft will begin once all slots are full and dues are paid (Late June/Early July)

Future Drafts are 5 round rookie/FA NFL style draft

This format is the same as NFL D-Extreme, which I also commish. It is a very successful 16 team league in a similar format. No slots opened this year for new managers so I am making Football Apocalypse bigger and better.

Here is the website. http://www23.myfantasyleague.com/2012/home/23962#0

Here is our by-laws: http://football23.myfantasyleague.com/2012/options?L=23962&O=26

IDP DYNASTY LEAGUE, FIRST SEASON! E-mail johnny_u@sbcglobal.net for an invite or for questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have one spot left. Waiting on last chance response email for an invited manager to log in. Email me or comment here if you want on the stand-by list, just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread