What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

32 Team New Dynasty IDP League (1 Viewer)

DesmondBishop

Footballguy
http://www27.myfantasyleague.com/2010/home/76528#0

**Please do not inquire if you can not be an active owner year round**

Once we get the slots filled we will roll for the veteran draft, the rookie draft will be held after that and will be opposite in terms of, if you pick 1st in the veteran draft you will pick 32nd in the rookie draft.

The owners in place have been hand selected from 3 other dynasty leagues and are all very good owners.

The initial buy in will be for the first 2 seasons, so $70.00 upfront, and we will actually have a separate person handling the finances of the league.

Please look over the charter if you have any questions or are interested please send me a PM here or you can email me directly @ timsffemail@gmail.com

This is directly from the charter and I do not want anyone to be upset later so i am going to post it here:

***Removing an Owner***

-A. 6 league owners together or the commissioner may recommend that an Owner be removed.

-B. If ¾ (24 teams) of the Committee Of the Whole vote to remove the owner, the owner is removed from the league.

-C. The commissioner assumes control of the team and a replacement owner is found as soon as possible. The new Owner will inherit the team's roster, draft position for the coming season, and all other encumbrances for the franchise.

***These rules do not apply if an owner disregards the active owners requirements, removal of these owners will be left entirely up to the discretion of the commishner.***

The last line is the most important, we will not have any owners that can not participate in the league during the season and after, whether it is waivers or voting on changes/updates. Obviously we know things can come up, but I can be called, text or an email or a message board post to give me a heads up on whats going on, so it does not escalate to being removed.

Thank you in advance to all that are interested.

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
thetman said:
What other fbg posters are in this league?
Sorry I missed the messages, was watching the game got the email and thetman is now a member of our league. Still need a bunch more, looking for VERY active owners only. Tim

I am already in the league, but I have a question that might help us fill the league. Are we using leaguesafe to store league funds?

I am already in the league, but I have a question that might help us fill the league. Are we using leaguesafe to store league funds?
I posted this question to the league and at this point it does not seem to be a big deal, multiple owners know me from other leagues and know I am not going anywhere. I will not actually be keeping league funds, I have a treasurer for that, he is my brother, but he is also a recently retired 30 year Marine. If it is a major sticking point with multiple owners, it will definitely be considered. A problem i have with leaguesafe is it does not use Paypal (Which is crazy at this point in time) it only allows you to pay via e-check or it charges you a fee. If this were a $100+ entry fee league, I would see this as a much more viable option, but it has not been ruled out at this time. Tim

Users who are viewing this thread