What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

4/26 for the 32 yrs old Vanden Bosch (1 Viewer)

From a fantasy football perspective: Who is impacted most both favorably and unfavorably for both the Lions and the Titans?

I like the Vanden Bosch signing. I thought he looked fine last year, but it is hard to get sacks when you are double teamed all the time, or at least get chipped by a TE on his way into his route. The Lions are desperate for help on the defensive line and while Vanden Bosch is obviously not the great player he was a few years ago, he can definitely still play in my opinion. The contract is reasonable to me.

I like the signing too! VB is a tireless worker and that will surely carry over to the 2 youngsters (Avril and Suh). It's a great investment in the future for this squad. Fantasy purposes?? meh

I think the Lions slighly overpaid, but KVB can still bring the heat. I know 85% of a DE's value is perceived by "sacks", but KVB was tied for #11 last year in "QB hurries" with 26. KVB was also tied for #7 in "QB hits" with 14. That's 40 top-shelf plays that will never hit the stat sheet.

Hurries and Hits don't result in a 7-15 yard loss, but they definitely disrupt plays and inputs little voices in the minds of QB's.

Users who are viewing this thread