What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

40 point underdog! (1 Viewer)

I'm 34.4 underdog, starting Tarvaris Jackson.

Which is interesting, cause the projections have me losing by only 10.

7pt underdog here

94-101 predicition

anderson vs romo

graham vs westbrook

chester vs mjd

owens vs moss

edwards vs colston

desclark vs shockey

folk vs bironas

bucs vs giants

yes 2nd best team in the league facing 1st best in the opening round /sigh

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you using some sort of matchup tool? If so, where can I get one? I'd like to peek inside the crystal ball!

:shock: I'm a 34 pt favorite and think I have an excellent chance of losing (ppr league)

(i'm in the left column)

Romo vs. Cutler

ADP vs. Jacobs

C.Taylor vs. Lynch

Owens vs. Plaxico

Housh. vs. Chad J.

R. White vs. P. Crayton

J. Witten vs. D. Lee

NE D vs. Dallas D.

MFL has spreads, but man are they weak.

I'm a .4 pt favorite, but weekly projections show me to be a 28 pt dog. I'm never really sure what they base their spread on.

I am a 26 point dog and feels like it could/should be more

Ben - Brady

Graham - Lt2

Evans - Barber

Marshall - Moss

White (Engram) TBD Sunday morning - Walter

Gonzo - Shockey

Lindell - Vin

Bucs - Cowboys

Threads like these make me wish the season was over. :stalker:
Way to be excellent :unsure:
Normally i just stay out of threads that i know people are just talking about their FF teams, however, those threads are usually obvious from the title.Seriously though, how is the point spread of this guys game of any use to anybody else?
It's not. Gawd, I hate these 3-digit number members. Wish we could ban 'em all! :drive:

Myfantasyleague.com's point spreads are a total of avg. pts/game for the starters named. (I know because I was really curious how they came up with their spreads and ran the numbers and was able to come up with the exact point spread in 3 matchups one week using avg. ppg)

It is often skewed because of guys who were backups and are now starters, especially in IDP leagues. They have minimal stats for the first few weeks, but then do much better as starters. The avg. PPG is pulled down below expecations because of those early games.

It is fun for smack talk, but has little meaning because as we know prior performance isn't exactly correlated to future expectations. :nerd:

Hey Burning Sensation, thought you might want an update on how my team did tonight.

Mario Williams got me 26 points!

He started Marshall and got 21.7 points from him and only 2 points from Dumerville.

I'm up 26 - 23.7 and have a 1 player advantage.

Should I continue to update in here or would you prefer a PM?

Threads like these make me wish the season was over. ;)
Way to be excellent :thumbdown:
Normally i just stay out of threads that i know people are just talking about their FF teams, however, those threads are usually obvious from the title.Seriously though, how is the point spread of this guys game of any use to anybody else?
While nobody would call it an esp. valuable thread people are very concerned with their games this week, its no worse than "I have the 8th redraft pick and im taking manning"

Hey Burning Sensation, thought you might want an update on how my team did tonight.Mario Williams got me 26 points!He started Marshall and got 21.7 points from him and only 2 points from Dumerville.I'm up 26 - 23.7 and have a 1 player advantage.Should I continue to update in here or would you prefer a PM?
Actually, could you give me a call on my cel?TIA

Hey Burning Sensation, thought you might want an update on how my team did tonight.Mario Williams got me 26 points!He started Marshall and got 21.7 points from him and only 2 points from Dumerville.I'm up 26 - 23.7 and have a 1 player advantage.Should I continue to update in here or would you prefer a PM?
Actually, could you give me a call on my cel?TIA
Not a problem. PM me your number. Are text messages acceptable?

BS, I never did get that PM with your number.

BTW, I ended up winning 196-189 and I have ADP tonight as well.

Big games from Stecker and Brees were the difference.

It looks like I will be favored in the SB! Plus 6 of my 8 Off starters play inside next week! My opp has Brady, so lets hope for more bad weather!

BS, I never did get that PM with your number.BTW, I ended up winning 196-189 and I have ADP tonight as well.Big games from Stecker and Brees were the difference. It looks like I will be favored in the SB! Plus 6 of my 8 Off starters play inside next week! My opp has Brady, so lets hope for more bad weather!
lets hope ADP has a big game tonight :popcorn:

BS, I never did get that PM with your number.BTW, I ended up winning 196-189 and I have ADP tonight as well.Big games from Stecker and Brees were the difference. It looks like I will be favored in the SB! Plus 6 of my 8 Off starters play inside next week! My opp has Brady, so lets hope for more bad weather!
lets hope ADP has a big game tonight :excited:
Actually, since I won in that league already, I am hoping for something like last week! I'd have no problem with him sitting out this week and maybe a little more passing than normal. I would love to see a few Def TD's from the Viks as well. lolGood luck tonight, you should be fine. 20 point lead and ADP vs TJ and Min D?

Users who are viewing this thread