What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$45 Dynasty Start Up PPR (1 Viewer)

Tibereas

Footballguy
I'm needing one more league so might as well start another. Been a commish since 1996 doing scoring totals from the USA Today. Active owners only! Please don't respond if you can't check your email to accept or reject trades. No one hit wonders! Please do not respond if you can't pay the entry fee pronto! I'm too old to chase chumps for 45 bucks..Warning! This league will be rated R. Smack talk could happen and you might get your feelings hurt...Draft will start as soon as all teams are paid vis leaguesafe and will be set by random order from MFL site.$45.00 covers MFL and entry. $40 to league and $5 to MFL.12 team PPR. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 4 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 1 DEF and 1 Flex (can be anything but QB including K and DEF)

We will use Leaguesafe with majority vote payout.League Bylaws:Hi and welcome to OUR league! This league is run by me for US. Meaning most rules are up for change. Starting line-up requirements cannot be changed. Rules can only be changed in the off-season. We have 12 franchises, meaning it will take 7 votes for changes to take place for the next season.In order to trade future draft picks, both owners must pay the next years entry fee BEFORE trade is made or shortly there after.All trades will pass directly through, no votes! The only one that can reverse a trade is me, the commish. I doubt we will run into collusion. I have commished since 1995 and have only reversed 1 trade, lets keep it that way!Playoffs go like this:6 teams in!The 3 Division winners via head to head are in with the top 2 of those 3 in total points getting the bye.The rest of the league will be seeded by total points regardless of head to head records. I will set these manually..Pot $480---Payouts:Winner of the playoff tourney $280Runner up $1003rd Place Matchup winner $50Highest single week point total from weeks 1-17 $50Rookie draft seeding:The 11th and 12th total points (not in the playoffs) will play in week 14 for the #1 pick9th and 10th will play week 14 for #37 and 8 will play for #5 and so on..I will make this clear as playoffs start and as teams get booted from the playoffs by posting on the message board.Next years entry fee is due by 3/31 every year or before you trade anything in the offseason. Sorry to be this way but I have seen things go south and teams bail after making bad trades.

Post or PM me for questions or to join. Good luck!

25 man roster and 1 IR spot used only for players on IR. Draft will start as soon as league fills up with 12 HR timer. No taxi or developmental stuff, just the active roster..

OK gang, I think we are full. Made Mothers Day breakfast and it blew up! Most invites have been sent. Once we are ALL paid I will random the draft order.

Users who are viewing this thread