What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

4pm - T.Y. Hilton [Q] - WR, IND - expected to sit (1 Viewer)

How much better a play does this make Moncrief?
Wouldn't it make him the focus of the Denver D as far as receivers go? I don't like that at all.
I agree. I completely forgot they had Denver. :/
Yeah, I have to choose between him and a not-so-healthy Watkins. Thanks a lot, bye weeks.
Buffalo plays the early game, so if you need to choose one, you should probably go with the one already penciled in to play today (albeit on limited snaps). Sounds like TY might not make it past warm ups.

Another John Brown deal? Banged up against the toughest D. What the heck do you do if you don't have another good option?

Owned in 3 leagues. Thought long and hard about playing him, but it's hard to trust a guy in this spot and being a late game the options for swaps are limited. The only close call was vs. Jordan Mathews

This post has nothing to do with Maurile, he's great.

But what in the world is going on with the reporting on this? They couldn't have been more wrong. So Indy has some guy that "leaks" complete BS. Not like it's something new but Ian and ESPN might want to delete a number on their phone.

Users who are viewing this thread