What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

4th Pick in10 Team PPR (1 Viewer)

FantasyBot

Footballguy
Hi there -

In 10 team Keeper League where we can keep 2 players. I kept Lamar Jackson and Antonio Brown both where drafted very late last year.

Have the 4th pick and am debating between Kamara and CEH. I'm a risk taker but not sure if I should just stick with the script. What do you think? Thanks 

Why would you keep Brown?  That is a waste of a keeper and roster spot.  I woukd rethink that myself.

Not knowing who all is available i think 4th is too high for either of those guys.  I would be in the Henry or Cook camp 

Wait.  You kept Antonio Brown?  You must mean Marquise Brown.  Right?

In terms of your pick, I still have Kamara higher, but I can entirely see taking CEH.

Can help with my OTC draft question?  Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have the 1.4 but this year we changed to  a super flex PPR league. Ordinarily, in a non-super flex league, I would expect CMac, Saquan, and Zeke to go 1-3. Leaving Kamara or Cook for the 1.4 pick. Henry is in the conversation as well but his lack of targets in the passing game pushes him down a pick or two in my opinion. CEH should go in the range of 1.7 to 1.10. So be happy to take either Kamara or Cook.

Now, back to my decision, I’m thinking real hard about LJ or Mahomes at 1.4  if the first three picks go as expected. Any super flex players out there have advice on this decision? Sorry to hijack the thread...I thought it was interesting to ask it since the scoring has such an influence on pick strategy.

I aould take Mahomes at that pick.  Safest QB there is with the most upside of anyone not names Lamar.  I go Mahimes over Lamar because of the injury risk.

Users who are viewing this thread