What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

$50 PIRATE LEAGUE. 12 Teams. SF, PPR, 1.5 PPR for TEs held on Sleeper (1 Viewer)

ciphasound

Footballguy
12 Team Pirate League - Draft to be held Labour Day Weekend, will be vote on. Payouts to be voted on. Held on sleeper, Message me on sleeper if invite wanted or check out link for settings. Pay using leaguesafe.

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/4149492

$50 PIRATE LEAGUE. 12 Teams. SF, PPR, 1.5 PPR for TEs. Median scoring regular redraft. Fast draft, 90 seconds a pick, 3rd round reversal. When you pay it signifies you have read the pinned rules of the Pirate League and agree to them. Please write paid when paid the leaguesafe.

A Pirate League is a league where if you win your weekly matchup you can steal a player from the other team. You can protect up to one player every week. As I do not have the time so see who is protecting who it is your responsibility to see who your opponent protects every week. YOU MUST protect a player before Thursday night or your opponent will be able to select any player from your team if they win.

HOW YOU PROTECT YOUR PLAYER: Change the player's name under your team settings to say "Proected" before Thursday night's kickofff every week. This cannot be deleted in sleeper which is why I have chosen this method. Again you are responsible for knowing who your opponent protects or fails to. Again I will not police this as it is to much upkeep. It is the responsiblity of the two people in their matchup. You can send a message to the league if your opponent hasn't protected anyone by Thursday indicating that everyone on their team is up for grabs.

If you win you matchup you can send a trade to your opponent that week for the player you want (minus their protected player) and send back any player to them of the same position and your opponent must accept.

Users who are viewing this thread