What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

7 backup QBs -- if they suddenly became the starter... (1 Viewer)

Feel free to choose more than one

• Kevin Kolb (Eagles)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan Fitzpatrick (Bengals)

• Billy Volek (Chargers)

• Patrick Ramsey (Broncos)

• Kellen Clemens (Jets)

• Shaun Hill (49ers)

• Drew Stanton -or- Dan Orlovsky (Lions)

• Total voters

Bruno Tataglia

Footballguy
If you had to start any of these guys for an extended period of time, for whatever reason, which of them would you expect pretty good (if not above average) numbers out of? Trying to get an idea of how the SP views some of the backups who are sitting on the waiver wire. Our rosters are super deep.

I took only Kolb, but I thought abut Volek. Both have quality teams around them and have shown something either in pre-season or limited action. I don't like any of the others even a little bit.

I took only Kolb, but I thought abut Volek.
I would add Ramsey. I think he would excel with all the talent around him, if given the chance. But SSOG disagreed with me. I used to defer to him in regards to all-things-Broncos, but I'm not so sure about that now since he claims Brandon Marshall is not a Top-10 NFL wide receiver. :thumbdown:

I took only Kolb, but I thought abut Volek.
I would add Ramsey. I think he would excel with all the talent around him, if given the chance. But SSOG disagreed with me. I used to defer to him in regards to all-things-Broncos, but I'm not so sure about that now since he claims Brandon Marshall is not a Top-10 NFL wide receiver. ;)
:lmao: I was impressed with Ramsey's toughness as a Redskin, but he's mediocre at best. The question was who you start "and feel good about it". Ramsey would be an OK bye week/matchup player, but not a week to week guy you could start with confidance, IMHO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread