What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Adele (2 Viewers)

When her music comes on the radio I'm like never mind, I'll find another station. What the hell is wrong with you guys? Getting emotional listening to some top 40 chick music? Get it together. Those songs aren't for you, they're for 14 year old girls.

When her music comes on the radio I'm like never mind, I'll find another station. What the hell is wrong with you guys? Getting emotional listening to some top 40 chick music? Get it together. Those songs aren't for you, they're for 14 year old girls.

I spent a few months in London in 2011, when she was blowing up. British TV shows are conversational, and she did the rounds. She came across as humble, very funny and as an overall wonderful human being.

Me.. still change the station whenever this emo crap comes on.

She's extremely talented but the songs are horrible IMO. Will be on the list of "Jesus christ, how did we listen to that crap" songs 6 months from now.

Just sayin. https://i.imgflip.com/t5cap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
When her music comes on the radio I'm like never mind, I'll find another station. What the hell is wrong with you guys? Getting emotional listening to some top 40 chick music? Get it together. Those songs aren't for you, they're for 14 year old girls 25-45 year old single women that can't figure out why they're single.
FIFY

brent is a beast and this proves it ( he is even holding his voice back )

he trumps her.

along with a lot of other singers.

my all time favorite singer is

Layne Staley

hands down the most powerful voice

"Painfully powerful filled with agony."

brent is a beast and this proves it ( he is even holding his voice back )

he trumps her.

along with a lot of other singers.

my all time favorite singer is

Layne Staley

hands down the most powerful voice

"Painfully powerful filled with agony."
Yeah let's not get carried away.

just proving a point everyone hops on a singer because she screams. and think she is the greatest singer ever. fact sharing

adele has a #### range

Vocal Range: C3 - E5 - G#5 (D6)

which most men and women can easily do.

and the only reason i said anything is because the OP said she is the best singer of this generation

which is inaccurate.

just proving a point everyone hops on a singer because she screams. and think she is the greatest singer ever. fact sharing

adele has a #### range

and the only reason i said anything is because the OP said she is the best singer of this generation

which is inaccurate.
Why have I never heard of this dude you're so fascinated with? Does he write his own songs?

Oh, and lol at the bolded. One of the things she's known for is a good range and powerful voice, but you're the only genius who really knows that her range sucks.

adele has a #### range

which is inaccurate.
Why have I never heard of this dude you're so fascinated with? Does he write his own songs?

Oh, and lol at the bolded. One of the things she's known for is a good range and powerful voice, but you're the only genius who really knows that her range sucks.
what singer are you referring to me fascinated with?

and how is her vocal range large if its only 2 octaves? that's not an opinion that's a fact she can only she 2 octaves?

if you think adele is better than what music do you know?

she has a generic "church voice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc00qPujRjg

love to see adele try and do this.

edit - brent can sing over 3 octaves.

High baritone 4As and all the middle notes as well.

adele is 2 octaves. limited range.
I watched some of his videos. Sure, great voice, seems like a bit of a tool, kind of bland, nothing really grabs me. But to each his own. I don't give two craps about Adele either.

adele has a #### range

which is inaccurate.
WTF....

Good shtick

Users who are viewing this thread