What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ahman Green? (1 Viewer)

He is definitely the #1. Depending on the Shaub injury and the less than ideal second half schedule, how effective he will be may be the actual question.

Clearly the #1. Always was, what made you think otherwise?

Not optimistic about him going forward though. Tough schedule and he never seems to get more than about 15 carries. He's reasonably active in the passing game but the TDs just aren't coming for him.

I had high hopes for Green this year but now I am not sure. 75 total yards and maybe a TD every other week from here on in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if he is totally to blame, since the Texans o-line hasn't looked good at times this year, but Green has not looked good this year. I was seriously considering dropping him.

Green is struggling so I spent a third of my waiver money on Chatman. Maybe move Green to RB3 if one of my WRs dont outplay him. Hopefully Selvin Young can move into his spot come Nov.

I am surprised at the lack of production by A Green. I was expecting more especially due to the past production of the RB spot in Houston (D Davis until 2005). Last year was a mess at RB but overall production was still much better than 2007 anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread