What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AJ Green (1 Viewer)

lion_crazz

Footballguy
What is everyone's thoughts on this guy? I am seeing such negative discussion about him. I've seen some sources even saying that he is not even rosterable for this year. Why? The Bengals have no one else to throw to and they will always be playing from behind. I find it hard to believe that guys like Greg Little and Seatle wide receives not named Sidney Rice have value but Green doesnt.

What does the Shark Pool think?

What is everyone's thoughts on this guy? I am seeing such negative discussion about him. I've seen some sources even saying that he is not even rosterable for this year. Why? The Bengals have no one else to throw to and they will always be playing from behind. I find it hard to believe that guys like Greg Little and Seatle wide receives not named Sidney Rice have value but Green doesnt.What does the Shark Pool think?
Cincinnati defense is better than you think - still he's a highly rated receiver coming out of college and he was rated higher than Little - also, Dalton isn't completely horrible, so Green is worth a spot . . .

Users who are viewing this thread