What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***ALCS Texas Rangers v New York Yankees*** (1 Viewer)

Pick a winner please

• Rangers in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rangers in 5

• Rangers in 6

• Rangers in 7

• Yankees in 4

• Yankees in 5

• Yankees in 6

• Yankees in 7

• Total voters
Gratz to the Rangers. Didn't really follow them but am willing to jump on the bandwagon. The more I see of their Manager, the more I like him. All in

Congrats to the Rangers and their fans. Only hope that the Core Four gets to raise the trophy next year....but with a nucleus of Cano, Tex, A-Rod, Swish, Hughes, The Core Four, C.C., Carl Cawford and Cliff Lee we'll have a good chance.
Not to mention all the other superstars the Yanks buy in the offseason when they raise their payroll to $300 million.
The thing I'll never forget from the series is Yankee Stadium empty like a ghost town when the chips were down, then the next night fans hugging each other when the Yanks were up like lives depended on it. POS fans, POS organization. As always, wonderful to see them lose.

Congrats to the Rangers and their fans. Only hope that the Core Four gets to raise the trophy next year....but with a nucleus of Cano, Tex, A-Rod, Swish, Hughes, The Core Four, C.C., Carl Cawford and Cliff Lee we'll have a good chance.
Not to mention all the other superstars the Yanks buy in the offseason when they raise their payroll to $300 million.
The thing I'll never forget from the series is Yankee Stadium empty like a ghost town when the chips were down, then the next night fans hugging each other when the Yanks were up like lives depended on it. POS fans, POS organization. As always, wonderful to see them lose.
Welcome to my #### list.

Amazing, amazing game.

Was at a downtown tavern in Fort Worth and the scene was simply perfect. Had to be up early this morning and there were still post game shows going on until the 5 am hour.

Cobra Lewis was better than anyone could ever ask. His impersonation of Cliff Lee was deadon.

This lineup is coming together at the exact right moment. There does not feel like an easy out 1-9. Even Moreland and Molina are either coming up with big hits or at the very least productive outs.

A-Rod ending the game looking at strike three = priceless. That picture will be in my office by Christmas.

Mr. Ham said:
You really are a ######## :lmao:

Mr. Ham said:
Most people in baseball say the Yankees do everything with class. Stick to what you think you know like the swine flu you ####in moron.

Mr. Ham said:
I'm thinking about painting my house. It's a pretty big job. Can I borrow your brush? Shouldn't you be on your mission figuring out why A-Rod is "bigger" now than he was 8 years ago? Take your time. And don't report back. TIA. ####

Mr. Ham said:
:mellow: at Ham calling someone else a POSKingdomplanners.com ring a bell?

You really are a piece of work. What conspiracy theory are you self pleasuring to these days?

Users who are viewing this thread