What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

All pay content not on FBG Mobile (1 Viewer)

Mimo

Footballguy
I visit FBG Mobile on my iPhone quite a bit. I noticed that when u access the articles section that all the articles that are on the Main site and FBG Mobile don't mirror each other. Content comes out each day Rankings, Buy Low/Sell High etc but it will be on the main site but not the mobile site. Just curious why if it's on one why not the other?

I've asked a few times in threads about the app and have never gotten an answer. I just use the regular website when I need that information.

It seems like it should be easy enough to set up, but they don't seem to have much interest with making them work well.

I visit FBG Mobile on my iPhone quite a bit. I noticed that when u access the articles section that all the articles that are on the Main site and FBG Mobile don't mirror each other. Content comes out each day Rankings, Buy Low/Sell High etc but it will be on the main site but not the mobile site. Just curious why if it's on one why not the other?
Hi Mimo,What specifically are you looking for on the mobile site that you're not seeing?J

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mimo,What specifically are you looking for on the mobile site that you're not seeing?J
Current top 250/200 (all the stuff links to old free pre 9/1 stuff like top 200 )rushing and passing matcupstargetsUSOSCURRENT cheatsheets blom second opionionbramel injury pieces

Thanks for response JRight now if I look at the mobile site under articles for week 9 premium content I see:Game PredictorFantasy TriageUltimate SurvivorThe Rent a Defense StrategyDynasty News and Implications Week 9Fantasy Football Bookmaker Week 9Rookie ProfileMy assumption is what I see for week 9 pay content on the Main Site I would see on the Mobile site. None of the Wednesday premium data is posted at all.Bramel, Haseley, Waldman, Pasquino, Grant/Holloway, Smith, Larkin, Dodds etc have posted articles of some form today and none are available to read on the mobile site

Current top 250/200 (all the stuff links to old free pre 9/1 stuff like top 200 )rushing and passing matcupstargetsUSOSCURRENT cheatsheets blom second opionionbramel injury pieces
I second this. It would make the app considerably more functional. And does anyone else get a continual message from the app that states no internet service is available when in fact it is?

I second this. It would make the app considerably more functional. And does anyone else get a continual message from the app that states no internet service is available when in fact it is?
I get that error daily. Its VERY annoying

I get that error daily. Its VERY annoying
Yeah, extremely annoying. It's like "dude I'm on either Wifi or 3g give me break--stop with these damn error messages!" Honestly, I may delete the app and download it again to see if it fixes the problem. I would definitely pay like 1-3 dollars (I'm a FBG subscriber) to have the app functional with all the paid content. This site is just so useful and I often don't have enough time at my computer to visit it. To add to this conversation, the KFFL app is also great! Their website sucks, but the app is very good.

When I get that error message multiple times I usually have to go in the settings in my phone, turn off wireless and then turn it back on. It usually works after that. If not, restart your phone. Hope that helps

I have always wondered why not as well. I have to use a web browser and take FBG's off of mobile mode to see any pay content. Annoying? Sure. But, it would be loads better if I did not have to do those workarounds.

I co-sign this thread. The articles on the mobile site are a day or two behind the web site, and only part of the articles are available. I get the bogus "No internet service available" error message too all the time (and turning wireless off and on doesn't work for me). Also, in the forums section there's no subtitles under the thread titles (minor, but while we're listing things I'll throw that out there).

I'd gladly pay a buck for an app without all of these bugs. I have some experience with iPhone app development, so let me know if you need some technical assistance.

Thanks for response JRight now if I look at the mobile site under articles for week 9 premium content I see:Game PredictorFantasy TriageUltimate SurvivorThe Rent a Defense StrategyDynasty News and Implications Week 9Fantasy Football Bookmaker Week 9Rookie ProfileMy assumption is what I see for week 9 pay content on the Main Site I would see on the Mobile site. None of the Wednesday premium data is posted at all.Bramel, Haseley, Waldman, Pasquino, Grant/Holloway, Smith, Larkin, Dodds etc have posted articles of some form today and none are available to read on the mobile site
Thanks. Let us see what we can do here.J

Props on some of the upgrades. For e.g. the interfa_ on the cheatsheet (weekly) sectuon would be basass if it wasn't showing the stats/schedule of 2010 stats. Peyton is the second rated qb...

Why are there no player rankings on the FBG Mobile App? They used to be there, I can go to the rankings on the actual website and see that there have been updates, shouldn't I be able to see them on the app?

Users who are viewing this thread