What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** ALL-TIME NBA/ABA DRAFT ***** (Scoobus is Champion!) (2 Viewers)

1960s and Prior Final Rankings

16 pts - Ilov80s  - Slater Martin, **** Barnett, Chet Walker, Bob Petit, Bill Russell

15 pts - Instinctive  - Oscar Robertson, Carl Braun, Joe Fulks, Maurice Stokes, Nate Thurmond

14 pts - Frosty  - Bob Cousy, Bill Sharman, George Yardley, Don Kojis, Willis Reed

13 pts - Kev4029  - KC Jones, Jerry West, Tom Gola, Dave Debusschere, Neil Johnston

12 pts - Timschochet  - Walt Hazzard, Frank Selvy, Jim Pollard, Vern Mikkelson, Wilt Chamberlain

11 pts - Yo Mama  - Andy Phillip, **** Van Arsdale, Elgin Baylor, Ed Macauley, Arnie Risen

10 pts - Gally - Larry Costello, Sam Jones, Joe Caldwell, Rudy LaRusso, Dolph Schayes

9 pts - Trader Jake - **** McGuire, Bobby Wanzer, Satch Sanders, Larry Foust, George Mikan

8 pts - Wikkidpissah  - Earl Monroe, Jerry Sloan, Tom Heinsohn, Gus Johnson, Leroy Ellis

7 pts - EYLive  - Guy Rodgers, Terry Dischinger, John Havlicek, Bailey Howell, Wayne Embry

6 pts - Scoobus  - Bob Davies, Jack Twyman, Paul Arizin, Johnny Green, Clyde Lovelette

5 pts - Doug B  - Lenny Wilkens, Kevin Loughery, Cliff Hagan, Willie Naulls, Walt Bellamy

4 pts - Jayrod  - Gene Shue, Richie Guerin, Roger Brown, Harry Gallatin, Red Kerr

3 pts - Modogg  - Don Ohl, Hal Greer, Bob Boozer, Bill Bridges, Zelmo Beaty

2 pts - Mister CIA  - Butch Komives, Tom Van Arsdale, Happy Hairston, Jerry Lucas, Walter Dukes

1 pts - Higgins  - Ernie Calverley, Kenny Sailors, Howie Shannon, Old Nat Hickey, George Nostrand
I had the top 4 in the same order.  The rest of Tim's team is so bad after Wilt, it didn't win a lot of games, even after giving WIlt a lot extra points in the "team" score.

1960s and Prior Rankings, continued

MINNEAPOLIS / LOS ANGELES LAKERS DIVISION

Not much needs to be said about this epic franchise.  Dominated in the first half of the 50s, but ran up against a juggernaut in the 60s.

This tier of teams are the cream of the crop.  All-time greats anchor these squads, but they also include great balance and depth.  All excellent teams with plenty of accolades.  And yet, there is one in this era greater than the greats.

5th place - 12 points

Timschochet  - Walt Hazzard, Frank Selvy, Jim Pollard, Vern Mikkelson, Wilt Chamberlain

Average Score: 11.2   Best: 15   Worst: 5

4th place - 13 points

Kev4029  - KC Jones, Jerry West, Tom Gola, Dave Debusschere, Neil Johnston

Average Score: 12.6   Best: 16   Worst: 7

3rd place - 14 points

Frosty  - Bob Cousy, Bill Sharman, George Yardley, Don Kojis, Willis Reed

Average Score: 13.1   Best: 16   Worst: 10

2nd place - 15 points

Instinctive  - Oscar Robertson, Carl Braun, Joe Fulks, Maurice Stokes, Nate Thurmond

Average Score: 14.1   Best: 15   Worst: 12
Same Top 2, everything else is a traveshamockery!

The definitive emeritus rankings (c) were:

Kev/Frosty/YM/I80s

(higgins/Mister/dogg/wikkid/Doug/jake bottom 6 and jr/EYL/tim/scoob/Gally middle 5)

Really entertaining write ups and I like consensus over throwing rotten fruit (or rocks) at individual judges.

I had the top 4 in the same order.  The rest of Tim's team is so bad after Wilt, it didn't win a lot of games, even after giving WIlt a lot extra points in the "team" score.
I had timmay 8th  :bag:

Hazzard PG 12th
Selvy SG 15th
Pollard SF 9th   
Mikkelson 4th   
Wilt 1st

I have to wonder how much better I'd have done if I didn't miss my pick and had Gola instead of an out of position Fulks. Probably still end up in the same spot I imagine.
I had Fulks 4th best SF and Gola 11th. One was the first great pure shooter/gunner and legit star (albeit on bad teams), the other was a disappointment as a pro despite 5 ASG. I mean, he was an absolute NCAA legend, never lived up to the hype.

Im probably out of consensus on both those opinions though.

My C ranks were:

Wilt
Bill
Mikan
Schayes (biggest surprise fir me)
Reed

I am really struggling with whether or not to have him on my Pantheon team because of the difficulty in era matchups.  Right now I am leaning Dan Issel as my back up frontcourt player to Duncan and Howard.  I have gone back and forth between Schayes and Issel multiple times and I really have no idea which is the better selection

I am really struggling with whether or not to have him on my Pantheon team because of the difficulty in era matchups.  Right now I am leaning Dan Issel as my back up frontcourt player to Duncan and Howard.  I have gone back and forth between Schayes and Issel multiple times and I really have no idea which is the better selection
Dolph kind of blows him away in career PER and pretty much any WS variant.

I’m not going to out anyone’s specific rankings (unless they want me to), but per Instinctive’s request earlier, here are the actual rankings sorted by value. 

60s and Prior Rankings Detail

16 - Ilov80s  - 12,14,15,16,16,16,16,16,16,16

15 - Instinctive  - 12,14,14,14,14,14,14,15,15,15

14 - Frosty  - 10,11,12,12,13,13,14,15,15,16

13 - Kev4029  - 7,11,12,13,13,13,13,13,15,16

12 - Timschochet  - 5,8,9,9,11,12,13,15,15,15

11 - Yo Mama  - 7,7,9,9,10,10,11,12,12,14

10 - Gally - 6,6,7,8,9,9,11,11,11,11

9 - Trader Jake - 6,6,7,7,8,8,9,10,12,13

8 - Wikkidpissah  - 3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,14

7 - EYLive  - 4,5,6,6,7,8,8,9,11,16

6 - Scoobus  - 3,5,5,5,6,8,8,9,10,10

5 - Doug B  - 4,4,4,4,5,5,5,8,10,13

4 - Jayrod  - 2,3,3,3,5,5,5,6,7,7

3 - Modogg  - 2,2,3,3,3,3,4,4,5,10

2 - Mister CIA  - 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,3,4,10

1 - Higgins  - 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1

Dolph kind of blows him away in career PER and pretty much any WS variant.
I know but with style of play and being a pantheon team it makes me wonder if he will be dinged for era and Issel not so much.  This is for a bench spot so I am not really sure how much that matters and may just go with Schayes as he was dominant for his time

I’m not going to out anyone’s specific rankings (unless they want me to), but per Instinctive’s request earlier, here are the actual rankings sorted by value. 

Looks like tim & wikkid had the greatest variation of rankings and probably revealed more about what the judges valued.

No way was Tim's team #2 with that backcourt.

Last edited by a moderator:

16 - Ilov80s  - 12,14,15,16,16,16,16,16,16,16

15 - Instinctive  - 12,14,14,14,14,14,14,15,15,15

14 - Frosty  - 10,11,12,12,13,13,14,15,15,16

13 - Kev4029  - 7,11,12,13,13,13,13,13,15,16

11 - Yo Mama  - 7,7,9,9,10,10,11,12,12,14

10 - Gally - 6,6,7,8,9,9,11,11,11,11

9 - Trader Jake - 6,6,7,7,8,8,9,10,12,13

7 - EYLive  - 4,5,6,6,7,8,8,9,11,16

6 - Scoobus  - 3,5,5,5,6,8,8,9,10,10

5 - Doug B  - 4,4,4,4,5,5,5,8,10,13

4 - Jayrod  - 2,3,3,3,5,5,5,6,7,7

3 - Modogg  - 2,2,3,3,3,3,4,4,5,10

2 - Mister CIA  - 2,2,2,2,2,2,2,3,4,10

1 - Higgins  - 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1
@wikkidpissahis the only team with no duplicate scores.  Amazing

I know but with style of play and being a pantheon team it makes me wonder if he will be dinged for era and Issel not so much.  This is for a bench spot so I am not really sure how much that matters and may just go with Schayes as he was dominant for his time
You’re making me feel about as comfortable as Mrs Williams with her chicken n waffles.

Looks like tim & wikkid had the greatest variation of rankings and probably revealed more about what the judges valued.

No way was Tim's team is #2 with that backcourt.
Yeah, some big time Wilt love there. Whereas my view of Wilt as one of the most overrated players ever hurt him quite a bit I think. 

I started trying to rank the 70s teams and realized there's no way I feel comfortable passing judgment, so I will await the thoughts of folks who think they know something about it. 
I think the biggest challenge with the 70s is how to weigh the ABA only guys against the NBA guys. Should be fun. 

I think the biggest challenge with the 70s is how to weigh the ABA only guys against the NBA guys. Should be fun. 
hey man when you have sec could do a copy pasta of the 70s picks if that’s what we’re judging next? TIA

I’ll probably drop out after we leave the 20th Century.

In a corporate meeting right now discussing how to remain focused and not get distracted during this new virtual work environment. 

Im obviously failing today. 
Productivity is up in a lot of sectors during pandemic. We ain’t ever going back to “normal”, I’d hate to be a commercial LL.

Productivity is up in a lot of sectors during pandemic. We ain’t ever going back to “normal”, I’d hate to be a commercial LL.
You mean people aren't more productive after driving 45 minutes in rush hour and spending half the day listening to Doris' stories about her fur babies?  Shocking!

@Yo Mama

I don’t know if people had write ups with their rankings, but I’d be interested in seeing those posted (anonymously of course) as well.

Not so much for the 60s teams, although would still be fun to see, but for future decades.
I spent a ton of time sorting advanced stats and doing player comparisons, which I documented in a spreadsheet. After I ranked every player I did team Elo rankings to sanity check the individual aggregates. But my write ups were sparse, nothing close to the novellas  I write when I’m the sole judge.

I spent a ton of time sorting advanced stats and doing player comparisons, which I documented in a spreadsheet. After I ranked every player I did team Elo rankings to sanity check the individual aggregates. But my write ups were sparse, nothing close to the novellas  I write when I’m the sole judge.
Yeah, I did a lot of digging, but just typed out a 1-16 list.

I have to wonder how much better I'd have done if I didn't miss my pick and had Gola instead of an out of position Fulks. Probably still end up in the same spot I imagine.
I had good intentions for the 60s-minus, but I would tier up a bucket as my pick approched and then POOF, so I diverted my attention to other decades, and that did not always work out well either.  I certainly did not draft Jerry Lucas with the intention of surrounding him with scrubs (not you, Happy).

I'm so glad this is a practice draft.  Can't wait for the real one to fire up.

I had good intentions for the 60s-minus, but I would tier up a bucket as my pick approched and then POOF, so I diverted my attention to other decades, and that did not always work out well either.  I certainly did not draft Jerry Lucas with the intention of surrounding him with scrubs (not you, Happy).

I'm so glad this is a practice draft.  Can't wait for the real one to fire up.
I saw that team and immediately thought Lucas is going to be demand a trade 

@Yo Mama

I don’t know if people had write ups with their rankings, but I’d be interested in seeing those posted (anonymously of course) as well.

Not so much for the 60s teams, although would still be fun to see, but for future decades.
BobbyLayne was the only one who sent me more than just a list - it had his player rankings in it. 

1970s Judging

Here’s what I’m thinking for timing, subject to change if everyone wants to go faster or slower. 

- Writeups today and tomorrow

- Rankings sent to me by noon pacific Monday

- I’ll consolidate and roll out results Monday afternoon (I can work on this over the weekend if we want to move quicker, but I don’t want judges have to do stuff over the weekend if they don’t want)

1970s Rosters

@modogg  - Slick Watts, Geoff Petrie, Connie Hawkins, Mickey Johnson, Alvan Adams

@timschochet  - Walt Frazier, Louie Dampier, Willie Wise, Maurice Lucas, Darryl Dawkins

@wikkidpissah  - Calvin Murphy, Charlie Scott, Cazzie Russell, Marvin Barnes, Dave Cowens

@Jayrod  - Jo Jo White, Don Buse, John Drew, Spencer Haywood, K Abdul-Jabbar

@Ilov80s  - Archie Clark, Randy Smith, Scott Wedman, Larry Kenon, Bob McAdoo

@Frostillicus  - Jimmy Jones, Warren Jabali, Pete Maravich, Red Robbins, Mel Daniels

@EYLive  - Phil Chenier, Billy Knight, Rick Barry, Wes Unseld, Bob Lanier

@Instinctive  - Mack Calvin, Donnie Freeman, Ron Boone, Bob Netolicky, Billy Paultz

@trader jake - Norm Van Lier, George Gervin, Lou Hudson, Bobby Jones, Sam Lacey

@Gally - Dave Bing, Doug Collins, Bob Dandridge, Sidney Wicks, Dan Issel

@Mister CIA  - Fred Carter, Brian Winters, Junior Bridgeman, Bob Love, Caldwell Jones

@Doug B  - Kevin Porter, Austin Carr, Billy Cunningham, George McGinnis, Elmore Smith

@higgins  - John Lucas, Gus Williams, Julius Erving, Elvin Hayes, Artis Gilmore

@scoobus  - Freddie Lewis, Jeff Mullins, Jack Marin, Rudy Tomjanovich, Bob Rule

@Kev4029  - Paul Westphal, David Thompson, Bill Bradley, Kermit Washington, Bill Walton

@Yo Mama  - Nate Archibald, Gail Goodrich, Campy Russell, Paul Silas, Moses Malone

i'm nervous about my 70s ranking, because i thought my 60s team was stronger than my 70s. Hoping Petit and Double AA can help this team get in the top half. Connie has to have me at least not in bottom 1/3:

70s

PG - 29.1 Slick Watts  -  cool enough he didn't really need a new nickname:

-   Bill Russel’s cousin

-  cool backstory with Russell getting Watts a tryout, and he signed with the SuperSonics as a free agent. After making the roster for the 1973–74 season as a reserve, he played more frequently the following season and became a starter for the 1975–76 season.

Had a beastly few seasons, one of which was that '75-'76 That season. He led the NBA in total assists, assists per game, total steals, steals per game, and made NBA All-Defense First-Team.

- first player to lead the league in assists and steals in the same season.

SG  Geoff Petrie  G  70s

Love this gem i think i found. checked the spreadsheet 3 times to make sure he wasn't snagged already:

Classic guy who was better than a lot, and would be much higher if injuries didn’t derail his career. Guy’s ceiling and upside were one of the highest in the league. Great steal in this draft, and honestly should be considered way above other guards picked. 

True sniper before 3 pointers became cool

*PTS: 21.8 | AST: 4.6 | REB: 2.8 | FG%: 45.5%

A 25-point average in his rookie season along with 4.8 assists (so not a ball hog)

This was just the beginning, though. Petrie would go on to average 24 or more points three times over the next six years, earning a spot on the 1974 All-Star team. He ranks 8th on Portland’s all-time scoring list today, 4th in PPG average.

This is the one he is known for, but he had quite a few more. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdVi6XwX6zQ&ab_channel=PortlandTrailBlazers

The 39-point performance against Cleveland on January 4th, 1971 comes in perspective when you consider it was only his 7th-highest scoring game of the year. That video wasn’t Geoff Petrie going crazy, it was Geoff Petrie going Geoff Petrie. The rookie would score 30 or more in 22 out of 82 games played that year, with a season high of 46 points against Seattle in March after twin 43-point performances in February. 46 points, as a rookie. Yeah. Petrie would cement the franchise mark for scoring twice in 1973, both times against the Houston Rockets, pouring in 51 points each outing. The first game he managed it on 19-35 shooting. The second time he shot 19-28.

Connie Hawkins   SF,   Career stats: 28.2 PPG, 12.6 RPG, 4.3 APG

Due to his alleged ties to a point-shaving scandal of the early 1960s, post player Connie Hawkins was unable to play in the NBA, as then-commissioner J. Walter Kennedy openly barred Hawkins from earning a contract with the league. Instead, Hawkins had to play in smaller organizations like the ABA, ABL, and even with the Harlem Globetrotters. During his time in Minnesota and Pittsburgh, Hawkins became the 1968 ABA MVP and won a championship in that same year. Eventually, though, Hawkins filed a lawsuit against the NBA, saying that there was no substantial evidence linking him to the gambling scandal that had kept him out of the league. They eventually settled with him, and Hawkins jumped ship to the NBA after the 1968-1969 season.

-----------------

A slender 6-foot-8 forward most remembered for his styling ‘70s facial hair, a glide like Clyde’s and hands big enough to wave the ball around like a grapefruit, Hawkins left us forever wanting more not at the back end of his career but at the front. He arrived late, held off by allegations that proved to be unfounded and a ban from the NBA – first unofficial, then more formal – that kept him knocking around the professional game’s netherworld for eight long years.

Hawkins played seven seasons in the league. He had his best year as a 27-year-old rookie in 1969-70, averaging 24.6 points and 9.1 rebounds as the Phoenix Suns’ first superstar. He was an All-Star in each of his first four seasons, and his court exploits were known widely enough – more word of mouth than video in those days – that he made it into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame anyway.

Mickey “Rubber Band man” Johnson  PF  70s/80s (played 74-86)

Bulls Career Averages: 45.5% FG, 15.2 PPG, 8.4 RPG  

Johnson was a rare player during his time. He wasn’t the typical post-up power forward. Instead, he excelled because of his ability to shoot and attack. He showed how special of a player he was during the 1977 playoffs, averaging 27 points and 13 rebounds in the Bulls’ three-game series against the Portland Trail Blazers.

Good glue guy too, will help the chemistry of either my 70s or 80s squad:  A versatile scorer and aggressive rebounder, he averaged 17.3 points and 10.2 rebounds in 1976–77; the following season, he averaged 18.3 points and 9.1 rebounds. In 1979, he signed as a free agent with the Indiana Pacers, averaging a career-high 19.1 points during his first and only season with that club. He also played for the Milwaukee Bucks, New Jersey Nets and Golden State Warriors during his career, and he retired in 1986 with 12,748 career points and 6,465 career rebounds

70s C "Double A" ALvan Adams

- also known as Mr. Phoenix Sun because owns a ton of records there. guy could shoot and run the floor with ease. best i could find with specifics is here:

NBA Rookie of the Year (1975-76)

NBA All Star (1) (1976)

Big Eight Player of the Year (1) (1975)

Top Ten Finishes: Free Throw Percentage (1) (1984-85)

Top Ten Finishes: Assists (1) (1975-76)

Top Ten Finishes: Assists per Game (1) (1975-76)

Top Ten Finishes: PER (1) (1975-76)

Top Ten Finishes: Box Plus/Minus (5) (1975-76, 1976-77, 1978-79, 1979-80 & 1980-81)

Top Ten Finishes: VORP (2) (1975-76 & 1976-77)

Notable All-time Rankings:40.  Box Plus/Minus: 3.7

4th place - 13 points

Kev4029  - KC Jones, Jerry West, Tom Gola, Dave Debusschere, Neil Johnston

Average Score: 12.6   Best: 16   Worst: 7
Was kinda hoping to finish top 3 but in reality this team would have been BLASTED on the boards against any decent front court. When I did the per 48 rebounding numbers (since REB% isn't a thing yet), they had something like 55 rebounds per game when the team average for the 1960s was around 70. Otherwise, too many old white guys.

Maurice Stokes getting some love bodes well for my Bill Walton led 70s team.

4 hours ago, Yo Mama said:
12th place - 5 points

Doug B  - Lenny Wilkens, Kevin Loughery, Cliff Hagan, Willie Naulls, Walt Bellamy

Average Score: 6.2   Best: 13   Worst: 4
Expand  
wow.   Serious underestimating on how good Bellamy was with this ranking. 
My teams rankings had a pretty wide spread. If I coulda got a mo' better SG than Loughery, this squad coulda been at least middle of the pack. But I punted the position too long -- I went and took 90s Micheal Williams before 60s **** Barnett (who was the last SG I wanted), and then paid for it when Ilov80s nabbed Barnett a few picks later. Would bet money that I could have picked Micheal Williams in the last round. 

My teams rankings had a pretty wide spread. If I coulda got a mo' better SG than Loughery, this squad coulda been at least middle of the pack. But I punted the position too long -- I went and took 90s Micheal Williams before 60s **** Barnett (who was the last SG I wanted), and then paid for it when Ilov80s nabbed Barnett a few picks later. Would bet money that I could have picked Micheal Williams in the last round. 
Especially because of the spelling of his name - nobody could have found him on their lists. 

Kev's 1970s (Top three seasons) - 4 HOFer's and Kermit Washington.

PG - Paul Westphal (176th overall, 28th in decade) - Westphal has become underappreciated for whatever reason - the only guards selected for the 70s with more  First Team All-NBA nods (Westphal had 3) are Gervin and Frazier, but it took him nearly 40 years to get into the HOF. He was arguably the best guard in the NBA in the back half of the decade. 

SG - David Thompson (79 / 14) - Maybe the ultimate NBA-Icarus who had his career slowed by cocaine use late in the decade then completely derailed in the early 80s. Another guy that could lay claim to the best guard in the late 70s as he finished #2 to Dr J in the ABA MVP voting his one year in the league, and finished #7, #3, and #8 in the NBA MVP voting before going full Tony Montana. Was once the highest paid basketball player in history (1978 - 5 years & $4M).

SF - Bill Bradley (370 / 81) - The white guy that fills all the stereotypical white guy boxes - smart, hardworking, well spoken, senator, team player, good passer, good shooter. But really, he was a great glue guy that brings a lot of intangibles to a team that has plenty of scoring and could probably use an adult in the room to keep a couple of the other guys out of trouble.

PF - Kermit Washington (367 / 80) - Let’s just ignore that he chose the wrong profession. Washington was a relentless rebounder, defender, and hustler with plus athleticism and a motor that wouldn’t quit. He’ll get some easy buckets off of some offensive rebounds and scraps near the hoop, but he’s here for his defense and to massage Bill Walton’s feet after the game.

C - Bill Walton (50 / 9) - The second most transcendent player from the decade, behind only Kareem, the problem is those footsies of his. One of five players to win an MVP in the decade (finished 2nd to Kareem in the previous season). While he was healthy, he was the best rebounder in the league, the best defender in the league, and had an unrivaled skill set offensively from the high post. 

This team is highlighted by three players that absolutely dominated the second half of the decade but each had short peaks of greatness - Westphal (stuck behind a couple HOFers in Boston then injuries on the back end), Thompson (cocaine and apathy), and Bill Walton (feet). Taking the 1977 and 1978 versions of these three (1 MVP, three 1st team all-nba, three 2nd team all-nba - in ‘78 they finished 1st, 3rd, and 6th in MVP voting), there is no doubt this would be the best team of the decade… but there are 10 years in a decade. 

Like my 60s team, I think this team has a lot of complementary players that would accentuate any strengths and hide any weaknesses (well other than that whole short peak thing - kinda doubled down there). Offensively, this team would be pretty fun - Walton was a dominant force and the best passing NBA big man of all time until Jokic came around, David Thompson was a wizard offensively scoring nearly at will (plus unlike his ‘78 scoring title battle mate, he played defense and passed the ball), Westphal was an all-around offensive dynamo (during those 3 peak years linked above, he was the only player in the NBA to average at least 20 ppg and 5 apg), Washington was silly on the offensive boards and crazy efficient (#3 in the league in ORebs and #12 in TS% in the above linked years), and Bradley did a little bit of everything to keep the offense going (during the span of his career the only full time front court players with more assists were Kareem and Unseld). The team has 4 plus athletes (everybody not named Bradley) and 4 guys that can handle and pass the ball (everybody that isn’t currently in prison), so we’ll be pushing the pace.

Defensively, it’s a great big man pairing. Walton was one of those guys that could make a whole team great defensively all by himself, but he won’t need to as Washington was a great defender at the 4, Bill Bradley was a plus defender and a cog to some great Knicks defenses, and David Thompson may have been one of the best guards at blocking shots of all time (only Wade has blocked more shots [106] in a season as a guard - Thompson had a season with 103 and 99), and while Westphal wasn’t a stalwart, I don’t think he was a traffic cone either.

Ultimately, the team’s success is dependent on philosophy. For those that are looking for true greatness no matter the length, we got that in spades, if you are looking for prolonged goodness that ain’t this bunch. BTW - the picture of Walton’s feet above is just what I imagine they look like, those probably aren’t actually his.

Code:
				Per 48															
Player			Pts	Reb	Ast	Stl	Blk	FTA	FG%	TS%	USG	REB%	Ortg	Drtg	WS	WS/48	BPM	PER
Paul Westphal		35.4	3.1	8.5	2.3	0.6	8.2	0.525	0.578	28	3.5	112	103	30.8	0.19	4.1	22.5
David Thompson		33.8	5.5	5.1	1.5	1.3	10.3	0.513	0.568	26.4	5.9	114	103	32.9	0.182	3.5	21.0
Bill Bradley		20.6	4.8	5.7	0.0	0.0	3.4	0.459	0.495	0	4.8	XX	XX	17.9	0.106	XX	13.4
Kermit Washington	18.0	14.8	2.8	1.5	2.2	6.2	0.561	0.593	15.1	16.7	115	103	22.8	0.145	1.5	16.8
Bill Walton		25.6	19.4	6.2	1.4	3.6	6.5	0.509	0.54	24.5	20.9	105	91	22.4	0.183	6.1	22.6
Total/Average		133.4	47.7	28.3	6.8	7.6	34.7	0.511	0.556	94	51.8	XX	XX	126.8	0.160	XX	XX

Users who are viewing this thread