What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Americans dress like slobs compared to the rest of the world (1 Viewer)

Went to PGA Friday & wife warned me "Dress nice" (in case she could get me into her company's chalet - which she did). I had planned on a golf shirt & nice shorts anyway. Walking around with my BIL, we were struck by some of the shirts people decided to wear (an Albany River Rats jersey??). Then on Sunday they show the amount of people in Bills jersies, Zubaz shirts etc and wife says "they make us look like hillbillies up here"

Went to PGA Friday & wife warned me "Dress nice" (in case she could get me into her company's chalet - which she did). I had planned on a golf shirt & nice shorts anyway. Walking around with my BIL, we were struck by some of the shirts people decided to wear (an Albany River Rats jersey??). Then on Sunday they show the amount of people in Bills jersies, Zubaz shirts etc and wife says "they make us look like hillbillies up here"
It's an outdoor sporting event. Wear whatever is best suited for the temperature and something that is comfortable. Also - don't wear your ****ing golf shoes as a spectator. That is dumb

It's an outdoor sporting event. Wear whatever is best suited for the temperature and something that is comfortable. Also - don't wear your ****ing golf shoes as a spectator. That is dumb

Wearing golf shoes is a thing?

the newer ones without full spikes are quite comfy to walk around in all day....... I still wear sneakers

The only time I ever wore gofl shoes when I knew it was going to be raining all day - and went with the waterproof golf shoe. I was also a marshall so ..... :unsure:

Yes. Weird, I know.

Yes. Weird, I know.
That’s like wearing bowling shoes, but worse

Going to the opening of a friend’s art exhibit at the Honolulu Museum of Modern Art. My outfit? Beige prana climbing pants, Patagonia aloha shirt and Olukai slippers + iWatch. No stains or wrinkles. Toenails clipped and clean.

It’s an inside/outside venue in 85 degree weather. Guests will likely include at least one former mayor.

Fashion police thoughts?
Just got in a pair of these Prana’s. These might be life changing for me, very nice pant. I know this wasn’t an official recommendation, but thanks for posting. Really happy with them.

Going to the opening of a friend’s art exhibit at the Honolulu Museum of Modern Art. My outfit? Beige prana climbing pants, Patagonia aloha shirt and Olukai slippers + iWatch. No stains or wrinkles. Toenails clipped and clean.

It’s an inside/outside venue in 85 degree weather. Guests will likely include at least one former mayor.

Fashion police thoughts?
Just got in a pair of these Prana’s. These might be life changing for me, very nice pant. I know this wasn’t an official recommendation, but thanks for posting. Really happy with them.
Yeah, they fit well, are multipurpose and slightly water resistant. Fashion po-po won’t like the side pocket, but it’s subtle, and can hold a phone better than alternatives.

Users who are viewing this thread