What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

An early look at possible breakout WR's for 2012/13 (3 Viewers)

I also like Jeremy Kerley as a football player. He's only 5'9" with 4.6 speed, so he might not have a huge FF ceiling, but he made a big impact as a rookie and is a natural football player.
Jeremy Kerley making case for No. 2Published Tue Apr 24 8:27:11 p.m. PT 2012(TheHuddle) New York Jets WR Jeremy Kerley (back) wants to win the No. 2 wide receiver job in offensive coordinator Tony Sparano's offense, and he feels he is in the mix. 'I feel like I'm in the running, whether I get it or not that'll be up to the coaches,' Kerley said. 'I'm not too worried about it, I hope I get it, who wouldn't want to be the No. 2 receiver? But No. 3 is alright too. No. 3 catches the ball just as much.' Kerley said he is recovered from a back issue which caused him to miss offseason workouts in Florida with QB Mark Sanchez and WR Santonio Holmes.Analysis: A fifth-round pick from TCU last year, Kerley not only made the roster but turned heads in limited opportunities. He's much faster than his 4.56 combine time and can run the Wildcat and return punts. You'll hear Kerley's name again.
About the speed, he's not fast but he's very quick and tough to cover.
:yes: apparently so. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread