What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Andre Smith 40-yard dash photos at the combine (1 Viewer)

The first two things that come to mind for me are:

1. How can someone be that "chunky" and still be that athletic (that amazes me about most lineman)?

2. You can laugh at him all you want. He can lose weight. You'll never be as rich as him. :mellow:

The first two things that come to mind for me are:1. How can someone be that "chunky" and still be that athletic (that amazes me about most lineman)?2. You can laugh at him all you want. He can lose weight. You'll never be as rich as him. :lmao:
I would not trade my body for his for any amount of money.

I would not trade my body for his for any amount of money.

That's foolish because you could easily hire a trainer and get that body into any shape you want and have plenty left over...

Overheard after his run, "son, please put your shirt on". Or "the kid needs a 'bro or a man-ssiere. :goodposting:

That first one looks like a photoshop of someone whistling on his upper body or someone saying oooooooooooohhhhhhh after seeing a Ronnie Lott hit.

After seeing these photos, one has to ask himself, WHY did he not wear a jersey like everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread