What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Android OS March 2024 Update (1 Viewer)

hagmania

Footballguy
Anyone else suffering the last month with missing calls and texts?

I think this might be what finally converts me to Apple.

Nope. No issues

Version 14. Security update 3/5
I dunno who's the lucky one in this case. It seems to be affecting a lot of different folks on different carriers on the support forums. All starting in March.

It has been borked for a month now. I received a voicemail today with inbox info stating it was from Monday. From my doc's office. Can't be having that.

no issues on my end... turn off the adaptive battery setting and see if that makes a difference after a restart.

My S22 now automatically goes into Do Not Disturb mode when navigating with google maps and I can't figure out how to disable that. I've tried all the fixes on the internet, dug way deeper down into settings than I ever wanted to. Been an Android user since the beginning but this is a deal breaker to me. If I can't accept work calls via bluetooth when driving I can't use this OS. I've already missed several important calls due to this before I realized it would happen.

My S22 now automatically goes into Do Not Disturb mode when navigating with google maps and I can't figure out how to disable that. I've tried all the fixes on the internet, dug way deeper down into settings than I ever wanted to. Been an Android user since the beginning but this is a deal breaker to me. If I can't accept work calls via bluetooth when driving I can't use this OS. I've already missed several important calls due to this before I realized it would happen.
Google Maps ->Click your user icon -> settings -> navigation settings -> Google assitant settings -> turn on driving mode. Allow calls----

Google Maps ->Click your user icon -> settings -> navigation settings -> Google assitant settings -> turn on driving mode. Allow calls----

Yep that was the first one I tried, but didn't fix it :kicksrock:

Use Waze instead? (It's better anyway)

Users who are viewing this thread