What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Another trade for me (The Trade Police) to look over (1 Viewer)

Dusty Rhodes

Footballguy
Well the same owner who is know for raping new owners is at it again.

Team C traded C.C. Sabathia, Cle SP to Bad Guy

Bad Guy traded Chien-Ming Wang, NYY SP to Team C

Bad Guy traded Phil Hughes, NYY SP to Team C

I admit I have no clue who Chien-Ming Wang is

Who got the better of this deal??

Thanks

Looks fine to me. :wall:

Sabathia's struggled so far this year, so someone is trying to buy low. I'd rather have Wang and Hughes, but can't say that it's an uneven trade at all.

Thanks
If you dont know who Wang is then you really shouldnt be questioning the trade or any trade ever for that matter.

Thanks
If you dont know who Wang is then you really shouldnt be questioning the trade or any trade ever for that matter.
Agreed.

Thanks
You obviously haven't been reading my posts. I am not questioning anything. I don't know baseball as well as i do football. We have a guy in our fantasy league who takes major advantage of guys who aren't up to date on all the players like he is all throughout the year in bad trades. Other guys in our league who do know as much are always pissed at the trades he does because they would never think of taking advantage of others like he does and they call him out on it.I volunteered to be the "Trade Police" because I know guys are extremely knowledgeable here and I can get unbiased opinions if I post them here.

So this is why I am posting these trades, not because I am questioning anything or going to veto anything.

that one's fine. great actually. your classic buy low. i like those trades b/c no one really has any clue who "won" it yet. personally, i wouldn't give up sabathia for that, but you certainly can't veto it.

Dusty Rhodes said:
shadyridr said:
Dusty Rhodes said:

Thanks
You obviously haven't been reading my posts. I am not questioning anything. I don't know baseball as well as i do football. We have a guy in our fantasy league who takes major advantage of guys who aren't up to date on all the players like he is all throughout the year in bad trades. Other guys in our league who do know as much are always pissed at the trades he does because they would never think of taking advantage of others like he does and they call him out on it.I volunteered to be the "Trade Police" because I know guys are extremely knowledgeable here and I can get unbiased opinions if I post them here.

So this is why I am posting these trades, not because I am questioning anything or going to veto anything.
http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/p...=MLB&id=331If you play fantasy baseball, you should know the 19 game winners(last 2 years),

just sayin

Dusty Rhodes said:
shadyridr said:
Dusty Rhodes said:

Thanks

http://rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/p...=MLB&id=331If you play fantasy baseball, you should know the 19 game winners(last 2 years),

just sayin
:bag: I just don't have the time anymore, but you're right. I just do it for fun, and last year I won the league :mellow: ......Thanks to this forum and a big thanks to Pickles cheatsheet. :potkettle:

Users who are viewing this thread