What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antonio Bryant (1 Viewer)

baldgriff

Footballguy
Somehow Antonio Bryant was available as a free agent, so I have picked him up this week.

What kind of production do you think I can expect from him if I play him?

Last 3 weeks he has 20 catches, 371 yards and 4 TD's. Seems pretty unbenchable at this point and doubly so against SD. Who knows what he could do but I think 100 and a score seems like a reasonably expectation. Certainly he could go for far less but I think this is a reasonable thing to expect.

ETA: before anyone else says it...I want to play in your league where this guy is on the waiver wire at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last 3 weeks he has 20 catches, 371 yards and 4 TD's. Seems pretty unbenchable at this point and doubly so against SD. Who knows what he could do but I think 100 and a score seems like a reasonably expectation. Certainly he could go for far less but I think this is a reasonable thing to expect.ETA: before anyone else says it...I want to play in your league where this guy is on the waiver wire at this point.
Trust me I was really surprised to see this too...Though there are a couple in this league that are regular contributors to the prize pool.

Users who are viewing this thread