What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antsports payments (1 Viewer)

mrfrood

Footballguy
Hi guys,

Just out of curiosity, for those who played Antsports this year, did anyone get their check? I still haven't gotten mine. I'm getting nervous here...

Thanks

If you live in a state that considers the winnings from FF to be a form of gambling (Arizona is one and there are 7-9 others, I believe), then he WILL NEVER PAY YOU. My advice is to claim a relative, that lives in a state where it is OK, as the majority owner and use THEIR address on ALL correspondence.

Hi guys,

Just out of curiosity, for those who played Antsports this year, did anyone get their check? I still haven't gotten mine. I'm getting nervous here...

Thanks
I never had problems being paid. I stopped playing this year. Call him

I'm owed $95 from this past season. Not my biggest check, but I'd still like to get it.

I've always been paid by them in past years.

How is this guy still getting people to join his sites? I was on there waaaay back in 2003-2004 when Ramstealery was en vogue.

Marc Bulger received 2 checks; his own as well as yours. Please contact Marc Bulger and have him remit payment.

Hi guys,

Thanks
I have not . Played with Ant for about ten years . I have noticed quite the decline with them , so I cut back to one fifty dollar league last year . I did win the league but am starting to doubt that I will ever get paid . How much does Steve owe you ?

I'm owed 460 for winning a 100 dollar league. He has paid me in the past so I figured it was cool. Shady Character

not again, sh2t like this is going to bring down FF.
Correction, it is going to bring down Antsports, NOT FF. FF will be thriving long after Antsports is a distance memory.

The debacle of the WCOFF didn't bring down FF so the a pimple on the a$$ on FF, like Antsports, certainly will not bring down FF.

Damn shame too because he was very innovative and could have have a big slice of the pie had he operated more efficiently.

Users who are viewing this thread