What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Antsports Trojan (1 Viewer)

Gordon Keith

Footballguy
My antivirus is blocking some kind of trojan trying to install when I go to my Antsports league. I've been at Ants since it first started and its always something....after this year I'm out.......for good. Watch out when you go there and make sure you are protected.

I have been with Ants for a long time but this is my last year. His customer service is terrible. And his refusal to upgrade his site makes for a very tedious navigation.

Damn shame. He has run what was once a good product into the ground.

I haven't noticed anything strange.

I know what you mean about the antique software. I have no need to use customer service. I get paid on time.

I do it cause I like the slow draft before my bigger money league starts. It's good prep work. And I like the PPR.

We have our big money league at Ants and like it a lot. I agree about the software needing upgrading. I know Steve, the owner of Antsports, personally, and he is generally pretty responsive if you have problems or have a request. He did upgrade live scoring this year and it works very well.

I am not sure if it is a Trojan or not, but I did have some weird stuff happen when I went to the site today. It kept making Firefox shut down. I don't know what the problem is, but I'm going to give it a day or so and hope it gets fixed.

I have been with Ants for a long time but this is my last year. His customer service is terrible. And his refusal to upgrade his site makes for a very tedious navigation. Damn shame. He has run what was once a good product into the ground.
I left them last year. There is no customer service. You are right, it is sad. I played on Ants for six or seven years, but I finally got fed up.

I have been with Ants for a long time but this is my last year. His customer service is terrible. And his refusal to upgrade his site makes for a very tedious navigation. Damn shame. He has run what was once a good product into the ground.
I left them last year. There is no customer service. You are right, it is sad. I played on Ants for six or seven years, but I finally got fed up.

This is what I get when I go to my league page(running Kaspersky Internet Security)

Loading object http.//www.htmlads.ru/ads.js,containing virus HEUR:Trojan.script.Iframer.DENIED

This comes up every time...I guess an advertisement is bugged?

You know when a site takes down their message boards because people are complaining so much thats never a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread