What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Any iPhone FBGs out there? (1 Viewer)

lion_crazz

Footballguy
I know that everyone raves about how good the subscriber services are here at FBG and that is not what I am asking. I am wondering how good is the iPhone app for FBG? Does it give all the same vital information that the website does? Is it easy and reliable to use?

Reason I am asking is because I am very rarely by a computer or using a computer but I always have my iPhone on me. It would not be worth it for me to get the subscriber service just for the computer because it would rarely get used. I want to subscribe this year but I need some feedback saying that the app is awesome first. Thanks in advance!

I don't believe you have to be a subscriber in order to use the app...just D/L it and go!

Being said, yes I do find it useful, especially during the season. Quick access to weekly rankings and depth charts is nice, along with easy access to the articles.

You do have to be a subscriber to access all the features. I have the app and use it already for the things you mention but a lot of the features require a FBG Subscriber log in.

They have an app on android now! Just got the email saying that they do, not that that concerns me. Just glad to see FBG expanding and doing well.

You need to be subscriber but the app is great. I just wish it caches the articles to the phone I cause I commute on e subway and am routinely without cell service. Other than that it is good and worth using

Users who are viewing this thread