What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anybody here from The Huddle? (1 Viewer)

T J

Footballguy
If you were or are still, you know that that site more or less crashed and burned message board wise a few years back. This one is much more active. I was just wondering if anyone from there is now here. Feel free to share your username from there if you want. Mods, please delete if not an appropriate topic.

Was just curious.

I still go there because I'm in a BotH league - Hardcore Homers.

We need owners for the Jaguars, Jets, Seahawks and Packers btw. 32 team, IDP, contracts, taxi squads. Homers for those teams preferred.

I started there, I came here in the great failed business decision to monetize the forums.  Hard to believe that was basically 15 years ago now.
Me too. Horrible business decision miscalculation. Although I didn't come directly here, made a brief stop at The Geek Club for awhile but the constant anti-Muslim postings and homophobic insults got to be a bit much.

The Huddle was the very first board I signed up for.  I no longer recall my user name, but I spent most of my time in The Tailgate.  What a monumental screw up to derail that whole thing.

I was.  Probably Rome clone or something if I wasn't pik95 :angry:  red face 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was Cunning Runt there. Still am actually. Go there maybe a couple times a year - mainly when I put the word out about the annual NCAA pool I run.

I was also pik95 on there.  I vaguely remember some character named Def?  We had fun there.
Yep, Def is a real dude.  Actually in a league with him. LOL, anyone still play this fantasy football game?!?  

And if I recall, his wife has real large hands.   :D

Yep, Def is a real dude.  Actually in a league with him. LOL, anyone still play this fantasy football game?!?  

And if I recall, his wife has real large hands.   :D
I play on one Cranston Auction league but nothing online.  I hate football!

Started off there and wrote an article they published, predicting that Anquon Boldin was the real deal, and not too good to be true, after his first game as a rookie. 

SCREEEEEEECH

T J said:
I was Cunning Runt there. Still am actually. Go there maybe a couple times a year - mainly when I put the word out about the annual NCAA pool I run.
I am familiar with the huddle.

was that the handle that would hope for major injuries?

He quarterbacked his team to a 15-13-1 in Division II but was a first round pick...a high first rounder...

Anyone know who that is?

I started out there in 1999. Truly a shame what they did to it.

Oh, and I knew the answer was Dan Pastorini.

Is kings123 still around? Or the black belt guy who threatened to kick Bronco Billy`s ###?

Started there in 1999 (which predated FBG by a couple years).  Same username.  Boards got me involved in a dynasty league there.  When the league folded, I left.  2005 or so.

I started out there in 1999. Truly a shame what they did to it.

Oh, and I knew the answer was Dan Pastorini.

Is kings123 still around? Or the black belt guy who threatened to kick Bronco Billy`s ###?
Lol, black belt dude was either Sgt Ryan or Grits and Shins. My guess is the former. 

Users who are viewing this thread