What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anybody sitting Brandon Marshall this week? (1 Viewer)

Sitting Marshall for Denarius Moore and Vincent Jackson.

I was actually more tentative with VJax. Figure you got to start Moore against the Saints if you're going to start him at all.

I suppose I could still bench Moore for Marshall seeing how I've got Palmer in as QB. That way I'll get points whenever all 3 of them score.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess that was a smart move. Cecil Salute Your Shorts was much more productive.

Be ahead of the wave....or get crushed by it.

While last night sucked for Marshall, he did at least come through with a touchdown.

Honestly, I'm not sure that he would have done much more with Cutler under center, because the big knock on Cutler is that if you get a lot of pressure on him, he collapses. Last night most likely would have been the same regardless of the QB.

Fortunately, it's on the second time this year that an opposing team has been able to put that kind of pressure on the Bears QB (the O-line has been bad, but only horrendous in the two games), even while playing solid opponents.

I am hoping for a Cutler return as well, but I think Marshall returns to normal next week, regardless of the QB under center.

Yes. You are a genius. Also benching mega.
aren't you the same guy with the marshall will suck with campbell at qb thread?
No.
I said that Campbell would suck and take Marshall with him and he did except for 1 lucky throw. I benched him. I easily won anyway. Hoping this campbell turd finds the pine fast. Targets the last 6 weeks17101410134 with the suck that is Campbell. Yes, Campbell takes Marsahll from stud to 'man I hope he can get me some points and maybe a lucky TD.'

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread