What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ANYONE LOOKING FOR ONE MORE LEAGUE? (1 Viewer)

MightyThor

Footballguy
Hey guys,

My name is Joseph D. Loiacono and I have been running my Ultimate Football Leagues online for over 20 years and just looking for a few more owners to fill some leagues. I have gotten some really good owners through this forum and I hope I can find a few more.

Almost all of my Leagues are the same except for the entry fee. All have 12 owners, all are run on My Fantasy League, all are one year re-draft leagues, all will have a snake draft at a date and time that has not been determined yet, (as soon as a league is filled each owner will receive 20 dates and times and be asked to tell me all of their good and bad dates and we almost always find a date that everyone can make).

One of these leagues has a fee of $250, one is for $200, one is for $150 and one is for $100. We use League Safe to collect fees and distribute prize money to the top four spots in a 50%, 25%, 15%, 10% split.

This year I am also looking for owners to participate in a SLOW AUCTION that will be a limited keeper league where everyone will get to keep four players/teams for next season. Details will be given out, but it will be very simple because this is all about football and not accounting.

I can also offer all FIRST TIME OWNERS in my Leagues three incentives right now:

1) You can have a team in whatever league you want for 75% of the normal fee, which is a pretty good deal.

2) Anyone who wins one of my Leagues in their first season will win a $100 bonus, in addition to the normal prize money, so that is some more good incentive to attract some good owners.

3) I can also offer you a $10 recruiting discount for each NEW owner to my leagues, once they pay their fee in full. So if any of you want to join with others, this is a great chance to do so.

If you are interested in checking this out and finding out more information, please do not post here. E-mail me at UltCommish@aol.com and I will send you a link to the site to check it out as well as the league Constitution. Hope to hear from several of you and hope to welcome you to the Ultimate Leagues!

Joe

Users who are viewing this thread