What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anyone not like Eddie Lacy? (1 Viewer)

Work ethic concerns seem based on his pro day correct?

While its there...how many players have major work ethic problems coming out of Saban's program? Does not seem like many...does not seem like anyone would excel on a Saban team if you had work ethic problems.

While its there...how many players have major work ethic problems coming out of Saban's program? Does not seem like many...does not seem like anyone would excel on a Saban team if you had work ethic problems.
I agree. I don't know that work ethic was the question. It seems that there was more to the toe tue injury than we thought. But you make a good point - how likely is it that he can play for Saban in the Bama heat, but can't replicate combine drills?

I appreciate Blooms thoughts, but would say you can tell it's the post-draft, pre-camp dog days of the NFL year when a topic like this generates this much meandering baseless speculation. Thanks to SWC for the most insightful comments so far. I love Teds draft, happy to be a Packer fan these days with two exciting young RBs on the roster.

Based on what other gurus and GM's are saying, that was a horrible pick by GB. But TT is one of the best draft day GM's in the business so I'm not sure what to believe about Lacy.

I agree. I don't know that work ethic was the question. It seems that there was more to the toe tue injury than we thought. But you make a good point - how likely is it that he can play for Saban in the Bama heat, but can't replicate combine drills?
I guess because he wasn't in shape for the combine. But when you rest a hammy for a couple months, that is what happens.

I would question his brain power if he tried to push that hammy recovery too fast and blew it up again, or caused himself some chronic issues.

So it's not possible for a player to have a bad work ethic based on the school they came from? This doesn't make sense.

The work ethic or motivation concerns came out mainly with the pro day. I wasn't as concerned with his work ethic as I was with his results. Poor broad jump.vertical/40 time/short shuttle. He's just not that athletic, however he's pretty big.

So it's not possible for a player to have a bad work ethic based on the school they came from? This doesn't make sense.

The work ethic or motivation concerns came out mainly with the pro day. I wasn't as concerned with his work ethic as I was with his results. Poor broad jump.vertical/40 time/short shuttle. He's just not that athletic, however he's pretty big.
Id say based on Saban's mentality...the chance that he had a player excel under him without a strong work ethic would be pretty tough.

Would also then indicate an even more elite athlete than some think if he could get by just on his talent and not being a hard worker.

But Saban is pretty well known for expecting his players to work their asses off.

Watching him actually play seems to show him being pretty damn athletic given the level of competition he faced.

Id say based on Saban's mentality...the chance that he had a player excel under him without a strong work ethic would be pretty tough.

Would also then indicate an even more elite athlete than some think if he could get by just on his talent and not being a hard worker.

But Saban is pretty well known for expecting his players to work their asses off.

Watching him actually play seems to show him being pretty damn athletic given the level of competition he faced.
Being athletic in college and being athletic in the NFL are two different monsters. Teddy Ginn was super athletic in college, didn't matter in the league. Mark Ingram was the man at Alabama, not athletic enough(yet) in the NFL.

Work ethic isn't a measurable thing, so who will ever know. Only can tell by results moving forward. I'm in the camp that Lacy has good work ethic, by the way.

I would have liked him as the only RB drafted by GB but with Franklin in the mix I don't like either one. I would probably take Franklin later rather than Lacy sooner.

ConnSKINS26 said:
scrumptrulescent said:
Based on what other gurus and GM's are saying, that was a horrible pick by GB. But TT is one of the best draft day GM's in the business so I'm not sure what to believe about Lacy.
Source?
Yeah, I'd like to see that source too. Based on everything I have read it was seen as a good pick for the Packers.

football fan said:
fruity pebbles said:
other thing thatt concerns me is even after 3 backs were drafted, the pack still backed into lacy. didnt seem like they were fully sold on him. they traded down when they could have had him at 55. they traded up for franklin. i dont think they see them as 1 and 2. best guy will get the carries
Ted Thompson traded down several times during this draft, and he has a history of trading down to gain more picks in past drafts, so what is the concern here?

Green Bay made about ten or eleven picks in this draft, so why is trading up to the fourth round when someone has a bunch of later picks to get a good player in the fourth round a guaranteed concern over a player drafted earlier?

Could it not be possible that Ted traded down just far enough in the second round to get one of his top RB prospects in this draft?

My main point is I just can't see this situation as a guaranteed huge concern for Lacy. A concern yes, but the question is how big of a concern.
Exactly. Thompson has a history of trading down to gain extra picks. At 55, Ball, Michaels and Lacy were all on the board yet. TT knew that it was very unlikely that all 3 would be gone if he traded down 6 spots to 61. When asked in the post-draft press conference the Packers brass have said they had Ball and Lacy ranked very close.

I'm sure he's done it before but I can only remember Thompson trading UP once before, and that was to get Clay Matthews. You can be sure that if TT is trading up, he is trading up to get something. Keep an eye on Franklin.

ConnSKINS26 said:
scrumptrulescent said:
Source?
Yeah, I'd like to see that source too. Based on everything I have read it was seen as a good pick for the Packers.
I dont care for sportsline.com, but they graded the pick C

ConnSKINS26 said:
scrumptrulescent said:
Source?
That gives me more confidence in Lacy than anything I've heard yet.

Interesting quote from @JohnElway on why the Broncos took Montee Ball instead of Eddie Lacy, who went to #Packers:

“I think it was a close call. You’re talking about two great backs. The bottom line was that we looked at the medical. It really came down to the medical side and that’s what tilted the scales to Montee. They are both great backs, both very productive backs. When we looked at the medical and going through our medical staff, we just felt that Montee was a better choice for us at that spot.

http://sulia.com/channel/green-bay-packers/f/687a1256-fb7b-4f93-8df6-e14dee0b8fad/?source=twitter

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000166312/article/eddie-lacy-ill-play-on-day-1-for-green-bay-packers

Eddie Lacy: I'll play on 'Day 1' for Green Bay Packers

By Gregg Rosenthal

Around The League Editor

The consensus top running back in the 2013 NFL Draft fell all the way to No. 61 overall before the Green Bay Packers made him the fourth back selected. Eddie Lacy's stock fell because of toe fusion surgery last offseason. He wasn't even on some NFL teams' draft boards.

But Lacy says he'll be ready to play.

"From Day 1," Lacy said, according to the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel. "I'm going to be ready to go."

His teammates at Alabama noted Lacy didn't miss any practices in college, and he certainly performed well. But there was a concern from teams that Lacy, like a lot of Alabama products, got "beat up" during collegiate practices.

Regardless, it's hard to imagine Lacy being asked to be a "bell cow" back in Green Bay. DuJuan Harris showed a lot of promise last year. The Packers also traded up in the fourth round to draft former UCLA running back Johnathan Franklin. While Franklin might not be the power runner that Lacy is, he's a three-down back just like Lacy.

"I don't know how you can't be excited about Franklin," Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. "I'm really looking forward to see how he grabs the rope and runs with it."

The Packers did a nice job building wide receiver depth over the last few years. When one player was hurt, the group barely suffered. That could now be the case for them at running back, too.

Follow Gregg Rosenthal on Twitter @greggrosenthal.

I would have liked him as the only RB drafted by GB but with Franklin in the mix I don't like either one. I would probably take Franklin later rather than Lacy sooner.
This is how I felt about it. I was taking Lacy with the 1.1 all day long and then he dropped, but landed in GB so I was going with him. Then they drafted Franklin and I realized that an insurance policy that big meant there was more going on than the draftnicks/talking heads knew about but the NFL guys did. I went with Austin insteand.

In my other league, I just might take a late first/early second flyer on Franklin rather than worry about Lacy in the top 3.

The Chachinator likes Lacy but the Chachinator likes him much less today than last week.
Third person is a little douchey

Refering to one self as the Chachinator is a little douchey.

Add those two together and it's a lot douchey...

The Chachinator likes Lacy but the Chachinator likes him much less today than last week.

The only exception is if your name is The Rock. Then it's not only ok, it's recommended. Do you smell what I'm cookin'?

The MaxThresholdinator thinks you're being a little too judgemental. The MaxThresholdinator thinks you need to lighten up.
Well, the Shutout...er says this! Dangit! The only thing more douchy than this whole gag is how douchy my name sounds in 3rd person.. :nerd:

The only exception is if your name is The Rock. Then it's not only ok, it's recommended. Do you smell what I'm cookin'?
I can get on board with that. The Chach ain't no rock!

i watched happy days a lot and still do when it is on reruns and chachi did not talk about himself like that the fonz did sometimes though

Source?
i do not like this guy mick who goes to my bar and he did not like the pick either but you know what no one cares what mick says anyhow when we picked boolaga he was all his arms are too short and then they went and won a superbowl so pretty much when mick says stuff we all just say good then we will win another superbowl and he shuts up pretty good and so that means that sportsline is the mick of draft graders and he also never buys a round ever he is a bum take that to the bank brohans

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000167809/article/why-denver-broncos-took-montee-ball-over-eddie-lacy

Why Denver Broncos took Montee Ball over Eddie Lacy

By Chris Wesseling

Around the League Writer

NFL.com's Albert Breer confirmed in Tuesday's Draft Notes article that Packers second-round running back Eddie Lacy slipped in the 2013 NFL Draft because clubs were "nervous about his medicals."

Although a knee injury and torn pectoral muscle kept Lacy from working out at the NFL Scouting Combine, it's the 2012 turf toe injury that had teams questioning whether he would enjoy a long NFL career.

We already knew the Pittsburgh Steelers "would not touch" Lacy due to the toe fusion surgery. In a Tuesday conference call with season ticket holders, director of player personnel Matt Russell revealed that the Denver Broncos chose Montee Ball over Lacy due in part to the toe injury.

"We liked both these backs," Russell said. "We were worried about a toe injury that (Lacy) had." Russell specifically mentioned concerns about the length of Lacy's playing career while suggesting the toe was indeed the reason for the bruising back's draft-day free fall.

The Broncos believe they have a "gem" in Ball, with executive VP of football operations John Elway invoking comparisons to 1998 NFL Most Valuable Player Terrell Davis.

Time will tell if Elway made the right call. Lacy insists he will ready to play in Week 1. With a clear road to the bell-cow role in Green Bay's offense, he's a good bet to outproduce Ball as a rookie. The question is whether that toe fusion surgery comes back to haunt him in subsequent years.

Follow Chris Wesseling on Twitter @ChrisWesseling.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000168433/article/eddie-lacys-toe-not-a-problem-alabama-doctor-says

Eddie Lacy's toe not a problem, Alabama doctor says

By Kevin Patra NFL.com

Many pundits lauded the Green Bay Packers for one of the most successful 2013 drafts. One reason for the praise was snatching Eddie Lacy at No. 61 overall, after many projections had him as the No. 1 running back in the draft.

The main reason behind Lacy's fall was concern about the running back's toe surgery before his final season at Alabama.

Crimson Tide team doctor E. Lyle Cain Jr. dismissed the idea that the surgery would hinder Lacy's career and explained how the running back's surgery differed from other toe-fusion surgeries.

"The joint underneath the toenail was fused to allow the ligament to work better basically," Cain told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's Tyler Dunne. "It's something you do to give you a better push-off. His big toe moves just like a normal big toe in terms of motion. ... If you fused it completely, it'd give you a stiff big toe and you can't push off and that's a big problem. In Eddie's case, he does not have that. His fusion does not affect his big-toe motion.

"The bottom line is, the fusion he had does not affect his big-toe motion."

Cain said he's had other players who have had the same surgery and led productive NFL careers. He declined to name those players.

Lacy's fruitful junior season -- 1,322 yards and 17 touchdowns -- along with the fact that he had no setbacks as far as the toe was concerned, was proof enough for Cain that the back will be able to carry the load for a long time in Lambeau.

"That answered the question really," Cain said. "I think that takes it out of the equation. ... I expect Eddie Lacy to have a long, productive NFL career. I don't think the toe will be a problem in his career."

The Packers selection of Johnathan Franklin in the fourth round to handcuff their Lacy selection was an indication the team isn't necessarily as sold as Cain.

Follow Kevin Patra on Twitter @kpatra.

Franklin scared me away from Lacy. Too big an insurance policy to take this guy and have to have Franklin as well. As a guy with 4 picks in the first 13, I could've taken Lacy 1 and Franklin late in the first, but I'd rather go with Tavon 1.1 and get Bell at the 1.4, Eiffert at the 1.8 and Woods at 2.1 than Lacy at 1.1 and Franklin at the 2.1 with a couple other guys mixed in. Patterson was there at the 1.4, but I needed RB back so I went with Bell, so I could;ve had Lacy, Patterson, Eiffert and Franklin, but that would mean two of those picks for a single position.

My take on this is that Green Bay is restocking the cupboard. They have been somewhat ignoring the RB position the last few years and it has hurt them a bit so it isn't a big surprise to see them add some new blood and depth with more talent than what they currently have. Lacy reminds me of a quicker,stronger version of Benson of last year but I don't expect him to be the undisputed starter. Whoever can pass block and keep Rodgers upright will probably get the playing time.

I don't get the Franklin fear. Most NFL teams have backup runningbacks of Franklin's caliber. The Packers aren't a RBBC team, or, at least haven't been. Lacy's either going to be good enough, or he won't. Franklin was a late 4th round pick - not a major investment or a sign of a split.

Look at the long list of teams who have used picks in the 3rd-7th round range with no intention of them starting or taking a major part of the pie. To me it sounds like "Oh no! Lacy has an NFL quality backup RB behind him! Bail! Bail!" That was likely to be the case anywhere he went. And if not this year, then next, or the year after. He can either beat out an average NFL backup RB or he can't. If you don't think he can, he had no business being high on your draftboard at any point in the process.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't get the Franklin fear. Most NFL teams have backup runningbacks of Franklin's caliber. The Packers aren't a RBBC team, or, at least haven't been. Lacy's either going to be good enough, or he won't. Franklin was a late 4th round pick - not a major investment or a sign of a split.

Look at the long list of teams who have used picks in the 3rd-7th round range with no intention of them starting or taking a major part of the pie. To me it sounds like "Oh no! Lacy has an NFL quality backup RB behind him! Bail! Bail!" That was likely to be the case anywhere he went. And if not this year, then next, or the year after. He can either beat out an average NFL backup RB or he can't. If you don't think he can, he had no business being high on your draftboard at any point in the process.
I don't remember whether it was Lance Zierlein or Matt Williamson, but one of them stated on the show this week that they believed that the Packers had Lacy and Franklin close on their boards because Ted Thompson traded up to get Franklin. It's also not that out of line with many talent evaluators ranking of Franklin pre-draft. They went on to see that we shouldn't assume that something is wrong with Franklin because he fell to the 4th - I believe they said something like "for all we know, Franklin was right behind Bernard on the Bengals board, and if he had gone before their pick, they would have taken Franklin in the second" - basically that it is just the way the board fell.

Many draftniks had Lacy and Franklin close. There are signs that the Packers had them close, or at least closer than the two-round span between them indicates. Hence, the Franklin fear.

I don't remember whether it was Lance Zierlein or Matt Williamson, but one of them stated on the show this week that they believed that the Packers had Lacy and Franklin close on their boards because Ted Thompson traded up to get Franklin. It's also not that out of line with many talent evaluators ranking of Franklin pre-draft. They went on to see that we shouldn't assume that something is wrong with Franklin because he fell to the 4th - I believe they said something like "for all we know, Franklin was right behind Bernard on the Bengals board, and if he had gone before their pick, they would have taken Franklin in the second" - basically that it is just the way the board fell.

Many draftniks had Lacy and Franklin close. There are signs that the Packers had them close, or at least closer than the two-round span between them indicates. Hence, the Franklin fear.
Yes, but Coop is right. If you don't think that Lacy can beat out Franklin then you don't invest in him. I gladly took Lacy and did not waste the pick it would have taken to get Franklin because I believe in Lacy.

Denver and many others are coming out saying that Lacy was on their draft board and had a high grade but fell due to the toe fusion. The fact he played all of last year on that fusion and the positive reports that it is not as big an issue as many assumed should not affect Lacy in fantasy circles.

I get that if you are an NFL gm and have two players close you take the guy without the toe fusion. But from what I can see Lacy is/was the best RB in this class as far as talent and pedigree is concerend.

Yes, but Coop is right. If you don't think that Lacy can beat out Franklin then you don't invest in him. I gladly took Lacy and did not waste the pick it would have taken to get Franklin because I believe in Lacy.
Absolutely. Taking both Lacy and Franklin is a terrible plan. take the one you believe in most, or neither.

Sigmund Bloom, on 10 May 2013 - 11:47, said:

Concept Coop, on 10 May 2013 - 11:04, said:

I don't remember whether it was Lance Zierlein or Matt Williamson, but one of them stated on the show this week that they believed that the Packers had Lacy and Franklin close on their boards because Ted Thompson traded up to get Franklin. It's also not that out of line with many talent evaluators ranking of Franklin pre-draft. They went on to see that we shouldn't assume that something is wrong with Franklin because he fell to the 4th - I believe they said something like "for all we know, Franklin was right behind Bernard on the Bengals board, and if he had gone before their pick, they would have taken Franklin in the second" - basically that it is just the way the board fell.Many draftniks had Lacy and Franklin close. There are signs that the Packers had them close, or at least closer than the two-round span between them indicates. Hence, the Franklin fear.
Franklin was a late 4th round pick. Lacy was a late 2nd round pick - at least 2 teams suggesting they passed on him due to medical reasons. He was the overwhelmingly consensus #1 RB in the class, based on mock drafts. We can guess and assume that Franklin and Lacy were close on GB's board - thats fine. They still liked Lacy more and called him a 3 down back that can catch and block, and drafted him in the 2nd round.The Seahawks didn't draft Michael due to concerns with Lynch or Turbin, same with the Chiefs who took Davis in the 3rd. If we want to point to them trading up - fine, lets call it a 5th and 6th. He wasn't the top guy on their board at the 12th pick in the 4th round. He wasn't the top guy on their board at the 25th pick in the 4th round. Using a 4th round pick on a RB, in itself, nothing to be concerned about if we believe in Lacy's talent. Franklin is NFL depth, and if depth is going to prevent Lacy from proving fantasy points, he was never worth anything - with or without Franklin.

As for the RBBC talk - GB doesn't typically rely on one, they praised Lacy's pass blocking ability, as well as his hands. If Franklin does get 3rd down work, Lacy joins the large majority of NFL RBs who see 5-10 carries go to their backup. Nothing to pass on Lacy for.

He's either good enough, or he's not. If he can't beat out Franklin, he's obviously not. That's the call we have to make.

He was the overwhelmingly consensus #1 RB in the class, based on mock drafts.
Here in lies the problem. Mock drafts are crap shoots by guys who can't get a job as a scout or GM. Mel Keiper is a database of knowledge about college player stats but knows jack squat about what it takes for a guy to make it in the NFL.

The fact is, he wasn't the concensus #1RB in the NFL. So much so that two RB's went before him. So much so that the only lock at RB to go in the first round went late in the 2nd. And the team that drafted him passed on him once. Mock draft concensus means nothing. Ask Da'Rick Rodgers about that.

The Seahawks didn’t draft Michael due to concerns with Lynch or Turbin, same with the Chiefs who took Davis in the 3rd
Sure they did. The day you get a job in the NFL is the day that team is trying to replace you. That's the nature of the business. Lynch is in the final year of a contract, is getting up there in age and they don't know what Turbin can do with a heavy load. They are absolutely worried about Lynch. Not in terms of production but in terms of age and contract cost. He could resign after the year, but he's going to want big money. Why pay it if Turbin and Michael can do what Lynch can do?

And Charles is a small back with a major injury in the last couple years. Behind him they have nobody.

They absolutely took RB's because they were worried about the guys they have. Any of these guys can blow out a knee, and Charles just did a couple years ago. The game is violent. They have to be prepared for that.

He was the overwhelmingly consensus #1 RB in the class, based on mock drafts.
Here in lies the problem. Mock drafts are crap shoots by guys who can't get a job as a scout or GM. Mel Keiper is a database of knowledge about college player stats but knows jack squat about what it takes for a guy to make it in the NFL.
I'm pretty sure Mel Kiper Jr. gets paid significantly more and leads a better lifestyle than a typical NFL Scout. Hell he may make more than a lot of GMs.

They absolutely took RB's because they were worried about the guys they have. Any of these guys can blow out a knee, and Charles just did a couple years ago. The game is violent. They have to be prepared for that.
Right - this applies to every player in the NFL. Eli Manning owners aren't worried, nor should they be.

And let's throw mock drafts out of it; Franklin was a late 4th round pick. Not a major investment, and not a reason for a starter to be worried about his job.

Lynch has two more years left on his contract but his 2014 salary isn't guaranteed so they could cut him next offseason to save some money if they thought Turbin and Michael were adequate replacements.

Lynch is in the final year of a contract, is getting up there in age and they don't know what Turbin can do with a heavy load.

Right - this applies to every player in the NFL. Eli Manning owners aren't worried, nor should they be.

And let's throw mock drafts out of it; Franklin was a late 4th round pick. Not a major investment, and not a reason for a starter to be worried about his job.
Lacy's the starter now?

Lacy's the starter now?
Very likely, yes. And if he's not the starter come week 1, it will because of himself, not the fact that the team drafted aother RB in the 4th round.

The more I read this thread the more I like Lacy. The reason he fell was the toe fusion. Plain and simple.

I don't think you can over think this one and he should be drafted as the number 1 back from this rookie class. I think the ceiling for Lacy is as high if not higher than the other rb's. People should not be shying away due to situation and or the addition of Franklin. Lacy is worlds better than anyone Rogers has had at RB so far and I don't think it will take long for others to see he is a lot better than Franklin. Lacy is a beast and will finally give the Packers a threat on the ground that they so desperately need. Green Bay got a steal with Lacy falling to them. He is a capable pass catcher and will leak out and add receptions for those in ppr leagues.

Some quotes I love hearing from Lacy.

"It's a lot of motivation, just from falling so far back and not being the first running back picked, but I felt like I fell to the perfect place," Lacy said. "I couldn't have asked for a better place to go, a better team to play for. I'm just excited to go out and let everybody know that nothing's wrong with me physically."

"As a running back you're going to get banged and bruised," Lacy said. "You're going to get injured and you're going to have to play through it. I did that and I didn't have a problem with it. So it is a strength. It shows the team how tough you are both mentally and physically."

"I have a very high pain tolerance. I don't know how to explain it. I can get banged up and not get injured. I'll play through the whole game."

Lacy's the starter now?
Very likely, yes. And if he's not the starter come week 1, it will because of himself, not the fact that the team drafted aother RB in the 4th round.
2nd round RB's are guaranteed nothing.

So there's no chance that Franklin just out performs him?

You talk like the Packers made a major investment in Lacy and not in Franklin. Fact is, they made little investment in both of them.

The Rams drafted Quick in the 2nd round but who got more playing time? Givens who was drafted in the 5th. Why? Because once they are on the team, whomever performs better plays. The Rams drafted Pead in the 2nd round and I believe Richardson was a 6th or 7th rounder. Daniel Thomas was drafted in the 2nd. He's riding the pine. We can go on an on.

You need to forget where guys were drafted and think more on what happens when they go to training camp and reports from mini camps. Lacy could absolutely get outperformed by Franklin who never had holes like Lacy to run through. Is it more likely that Lacy wins the job? Sure, but I don't think it's THAT much more likely.

You talk like the Packers made a major investment in Lacy and not in Franklin. Fact is, they made little investment in both of them.

The Rams drafted Quick in the 2nd round but who got more playing time? Givens who was drafted in the 5th. Why? Because once they are on the team, whomever performs better plays. The Rams drafted Pead in the 2nd round and I believe Richardson was a 6th or 7th rounder. Daniel Thomas was drafted in the 2nd. He's riding the pine. We can go on an on.

You need to forget where guys were drafted and think more on what happens when they go to training camp and reports from mini camps. Lacy could absolutely get outperformed by Franklin who never had holes like Lacy to run through. Is it more likely that Lacy wins the job? Sure, but I don't think it's THAT much more likely.
I never said no chance - I said he is the likely starter. You're pointing at exceptions and calling them rules. If you want to point at history - look at the track record of 4th round draft picks at RB. Who was the last to start as a rookie?

Lacy's the starter now?

He basically said the same thing that you are saying. I guess the difference is "very" v. "more".

I never said no chance - I said he is the likely starter. You're pointing at exceptions and calling them rules. If you want to point at history - look at the track record of 4th round draft picks at RB. Who was the last to start as a rookie?
Hate to tell you this, but 2nd round RB's miss more than they hit, so the rule also pertains to that round.

Users who are viewing this thread