What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

April Fools Jokes (1 Viewer)

Cut out a bunch of Brown Es out of construction paper. Put them in a pan covered with aluminum foil.Tell kids you have a pan of brownies for them

I think the dangling Menthos in a 2 liter soda bottle would be funny to do to your kids. Outside of course
Ohhhh.... I think I am being set up for this one today. My daughter has early dismissal from school today and this morning she told me that her and mommy would be making brownies for me this after noon.

Cut out a bunch of Brown Es out of construction paper. Put them in a pan covered with aluminum foil.

Tell kids you have a pan of brownies for them

I think the dangling Menthos in a 2 liter soda bottle would be funny to do to your kids. Outside of course
Ohhhh.... I think I am being set up for this one today. My daughter has early dismissal from school today and this morning she told me that her and mommy would be making brownies for me this after noon.
Or the brownies are:Exlax brownies

Bakers chocolate or cocoa in them but no sugar

Cut out a bunch of Brown Es out of construction paper. Put them in a pan covered with aluminum foil.Tell kids you have a pan of brownies for them

Tell her that you really appreciate that and show up at home with a surprise gift. A real gift. After they play the joke, return the gift to the store.

Cut out a bunch of Brown Es out of construction paper. Put them in a pan covered with aluminum foil.

Tell kids you have a pan of brownies for them

Tell her that you really appreciate that and show up at home with a surprise gift. A real gift. After they play the joke, return the gift to the store.
Nice!

:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

Or..."Ha Ha. Funny. Brown 'E's.' Wanna see my Brown 'I?'" [drop pants]

I switched the upper silverware drawer w/ the lower utensil drawer... My son was first up. He stared at the drawer for like a minute just blinking. My wife said thats your dad playing an april fools joke and she switched them back.

When she went to let the dog out I quickly moved the knives where the spoons go, forks where the knives go etc... She came back in and made her cereal and grabbed a knife as I was walking out the door. That look on her face - Ohhh that look.

Its the little things that make me happy.

Coworker sent me a fake insertion order for a gigantic contract. It got me really excited for about 2 minutes, but the thing was littered with errors and red flags, and as I was piecing it together out loud, my colleagues around me all had a good laugh.

3 hours later I sent him a large cancellation, similar result.

Good times.

We received an email this afternoon. Boss states that we are going to run a 3rd shift next week and that he needs volunteers. After some discussion, we decide it must be an April fools joke as we don't have necessary manpower to facilitate a third shift.

Fast forward, no joke. I'm working overnight next week to babysit one person. Stupid ####### day!

Users who are viewing this thread