What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

AP's tragic situation (1 Viewer)

I don't like the sounds of reports out of Minnie. Please post any updates on AP here. And please let us take a moment to pray for AP and his family. Situations like this make us realize FF and the NFL are only a game. Thank you everyone, please stay safe and god bless..

Adrian Peterson - RB - Vikings
A source close to Adrian Peterson confirmed to Profootballtalk that Peterson is dealing with a "tragic" personal situation in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
On Thursday, the Argus Leader reported that Peterson remained in Sioux Falls "dealing with a medical issue involving a young family member that likely will be a police matter" and that is a "very serious" health situation. No other details are known at the moment. Peterson did not practice Thursday. Once further details emerge, we'll pass them along. We've yet to see any concern that Peterson will miss Sunday's game against the Panthers, but it's a fluid situation.

Reports are saying his baby's mom's boyfriend choked his baby. And saying the baby is in the hospital

Last edited by a moderator:
:o

Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. I hope he takes all the time he needs. Football will still be there.

Reports are saying his baby's mom's boyfriend choked his baby. And saying the baby is in the hospital
Any reports of AP choking this guy back?
If it is the case, ADP has every humanly right to do it back to the man who did such a disgusting act. Rumors sound about what the seriousness of the reports say.

Interesting... Hope it's nothing as bad as it sounds.
I think its bad when Tragic is used
Apparently the baby is in critical condition
It's easy to sit here and say I'd be choking that guy, blah blah. But I was just thinking about what I'd do if someone put my 15 mo old in the hospital in critical condition from choking and I just felt an intense sadness all over. Thoughts and prayers for sure. Hope everything turns out just fine for the little one. Such a terrible situation all around.

It's easy to sit here and say I'd be choking that guy, blah blah. But I was just thinking about what I'd do if someone put my 15 mo old in the hospital in critical condition from choking and I just felt an intense sadness all over. Thoughts and prayers for sure. Hope everything turns out just fine for the little one. Such a terrible situation all around.
DEATH DESERVES TO COME TO ANYONE FOR HARMING A CHILD IN SUCH A GROTESQUE FASHION, THERE IS NOT A PLACE FOR THEM ON THIS EARTH.

Wow. Very awful situation.

Really makes you realize that these athletes are human. Too many times we bring up fantasy or fandom hoping an opposing player gets hurt or doesn't play.

DEATH DESERVES TO COME TO ANYONE FOR HARMING A CHILD IN SUCH A GROTESQUE FASHION, THERE IS NOT A PLACE FOR THEM ON THIS EARTH.
I don't know about death... lethal injection isn't fair. It's an easy way out. Can we bring back stoning as a legal form of death sentence in cases where a child was harmed?

Hoping this is bogus. Tragic if true.

Finding NOTHING on espn and NFLN.

Would someone make up something this disgusting?

Hoping this is bogus. Tragic if true.

Finding NOTHING on espn and NFLN.

Would someone make up something this disgusting?
Yeah, I mean... I'm hoping it's not true as well. No reports from Twitter that I can see, following Shefty, LaCanfora, Rappaport etc. and haven't seen anything from those guys.

They're talking about it on our local sports radio kfan. Right now it's all emailer reports. Nothing confirmed.

Got a news flash for you, Death is coming for everyone.

Way to take this tragic moment to try to be cute.

I'm surprised someone like you hasn't said "So, is he still gonna play, I need his points this week?" yet.

What a truly worthless human being. There is nothing too extremely terrible that could happen to someone that does something like this.

Way to take this tragic moment to try to be cute.

I'm surprised someone like you hasn't said "So, is he still gonna play, I need his points this week?" yet.
I wasn't even thinking that, but apparently you were.

I hope this clown is in custody. More importantly, I hope the child survives and recovers.

What a truly worthless human being. There is nothing too extremely terrible that could happen to someone that does something like this.
Hopefully gets jailed with a bunch of vikings fans who ### rape him everyday would be a start

Sad situation. When children are violently abused it seems like a high percentage of the time it's the mother's boyfriend who is the abuser.

I hope Vikes fans, and NFL fans, band together and support Adrian visibly in this in any way possible. He should know that people care about him and his family above football at a time like this.

That sucks for ap and I hope everything goes well BUT any chance he misses sundays game? I mention this because Gerhart is likely on the wire in some leagues.

That sucks for ap and I hope everything goes well BUT any chance he misses sundays game? I mention this because Gerhart is likely on the wire in some leagues.
Knew it was just matter of time. Sad, who cares about fantasy stats in this thread right now?

Ahh the human race, justifying killing each other out of anger.

Knew it was just matter of time. Sad, who cares about fantasy stats in this thread right now?
I do. Its sad but this is a FANTASY SITE. Why do I even bother responding to your posts anyways? Troll posts all over thr place

:scared:

Watch out! THese boards are fickle.

You will either get blasted for daring to talk about what is really in everyone's attic of their brain OR

you just opened the flood gate to talk about what is really in everyone's attic of their brain.

Because this is a fantasy football forum where we discuss fantasy football? The world doesn't stop when one person goes through a tragedy.

:o

Thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family. I hope he takes all the time he needs. Football will still be there.
Just curious. Do you really pray for AP and his family? Not trying to be an ###, but I always wonder if people actually pray for sports people they don't know in situations like this.

:scared:

Watch out! THese boards are fickle.

You will either get blasted for daring to talk about what is really in everyone's attic of their brain OR

you just opened the flood gate to talk about what is really in everyone's attic of their brain.
Lets face it, this is a terrible terrible thing, but in the end... this is a forum about fantasy football. And AP's chances of missing the game are a sad but relevant discussion. I know if my 2 year old son were in critical condition the last thing on my mind would be work. Whether I made 20,000 a year or 30 million a year.

Users who are viewing this thread