What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Arian Foster Week 10 (1 Viewer)

SieteCinco

Footballguy
Not that you needed any reason to start him seeing as he was already the #1 rated back for this weekend against Jacksonville, but the Jags just placed DE Aaron Kampman on IR after suffering a knee injury (Torn right ACL) in yesterdays practice.

What are your predictions for him this weekend?

225 Total Yards/2 TD's

Man I hope so. I need him to light it up and carry Torain for me in FBG survivor contest because I have McFadden on bye and also my mistake (Pierre Thomas) on bye.

Tyson Alualu is also hurt, not sure if he's going to play or not though. Either way, you have to love Foster's matchup.

Not that you needed any reason to start him seeing as he was already the #1 rated back for this weekend against Jacksonville, but the Jags just placed DE Aaron Kampman on IR after suffering a knee injury (Torn right ACL) in yesterdays practice.What are your predictions for him this weekend?225 Total Yards/2 TD's
sounds about right... I predict 250 total yards and 3 TD's

Im going against this guy this weekend so Im loving this thread right now
I hope they both pull hammies in the first quarter.
This is bad mentality for FF. That is admitting that your team sucks and the only chance you have to win is for his guys to go down. Even when my match up is hopeless, I NEVER hope or root for any kind of injury. Just my opinion though.
Jealousy can lead to very ugly behavior...it's just the way it is with these type of people.

I know I'm being hopeful, of course I would as I'm a Foster owner, but this seems like the perfect matchup for him. The Jags team isn't good enough to put up loads of points on them, but Houston's defense is bad enough to allow them to stay in the game. Builds up the hype, especially when you're playing a good friend in a league and have been talking about it since week 1! Looking forward to some good games this weekend, feet up, NFL Red Zone on full blast! Happy days!

SieteCinco said:
I know I'm being hopeful, of course I would as I'm a Foster owner, but this seems like the perfect matchup for him. The Jags team isn't good enough to put up loads of points on them, but Houston's defense is bad enough to allow them to stay in the game. Builds up the hype, especially when you're playing a good friend in a league and have been talking about it since week 1! Looking forward to some good games this weekend, feet up, NFL Red Zone on full blast! Happy days!
:goodposting: I would be in that same boat. But I'll be attending Bears Vikings, with the guy I'm playing, who has AP. Looking forward to it.

theplayer11 said:
if blow out, Ward will see plenty of carries. Foster will get his, but not expecting huge numbers.
Houston can't stop anyone through the air. Very slim chances that this game turns into a blow out either way. There is another thread around here that illustrates how HISTORICALLY bad this pass defense is. I think the Jags are even favored in this game.You should see lots of Foster. In PPR, it could be "one of those games"

Users who are viewing this thread