What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

ARknet, Augmented Reality, Android Beta App (1 Viewer)

NajehHejan

Footballguy
https://myarknet.io/

A new augmented reality phone app recently hit the google play store as a beta version. I’ve seen good reviews but can’t check it out as I’m an iPhone guy. An iOS version is in the works. I know the big guys like Google, Microsoft etc have invested millions (or billions) in AR technology, but nothing has really latched on yet with the individual to the point of mainstream usage or adaptation. I’m fascinated with this technology as it could easily be the wave of the future. Any android beta testers out there able to download this and report back? The whole concept is behind creating an “Ark” or hologram type image - you float it out there for others to see/experience- it is based on a real/true image but augmented to add illustrations or words or audio or video etc. I see hundreds of uses for this from personal to social to business to governmental to law enforcement etc. The possibilities are truly endless. The app is in its infancy now as version 1.0 - it is only in testing mode, but the plan is for version 2.0 to include a social media aspect. Not saying this will replace Facebook or Twitter or instagram, but you have to imagine the young kids and millennials etc will go crazy for this.

Thoughts?

Full disclosure - I’m an investor in the underlying company - Tautachrome - stock ticker TTCM - which I of course hope does well.

Users who are viewing this thread