What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Awesome Short Songs (1 Viewer)

trogg78 said:
technicaldifficulties said:
I was going through my music collection tonight, listening to random stuff. I love The Last Caress by Metallica, but really only the first part of the song. That's only like 1:30. Later, I ran across Fortunate Son, by CCR. This one clocks in at 2:14. Both songs, awesome; both songs, shorter than the 3 minutes that used to be standard.

What are other good, short songs?
I don't understand how you can like Metallicas version better than the original by the Misfits. You knew that was a cover, right?
Ya know, I did, but I never bothered to track down the original. I was happy with the Metallica one.

On a side note, the album is now titled Do Not Pay More Than 9.98 For This CD. Ahh, the days when Metallica actually gave a #### about their fans.

I don't know how to post links using my phone, but it should be easy to find dozens of short, catchy songs if you dig a little through the catalog of the band that owns this thread: They Might Be Giants. Surprised they didn't get a mention on page one.

Couple starters: Istanbul, Ana Ng, Kiss Me Son of God, Don't Let's Start, Letterbox.

trogg78 said:
technicaldifficulties said:
I was going through my music collection tonight, listening to random stuff. I love The Last Caress by Metallica, but really only the first part of the song. That's only like 1:30. Later, I ran across Fortunate Son, by CCR. This one clocks in at 2:14. Both songs, awesome; both songs, shorter than the 3 minutes that used to be standard.

What are other good, short songs?
I don't understand how you can like Metallicas version better than the original by the Misfits. You knew that was a cover, right?
Ya know, I did, but I never bothered to track down the original. I was happy with the Metallica one.On a side note, the album is now titled Do Not Pay More Than 9.98 For This CD. Ahh, the days when Metallica actually gave a #### about their fans.
I had the original cassette. Cost me $5.98.

If we open the window between 2 and 3 minutes it's a laundry list, under 2? A lot harder.

I'll add Pearl Jam - Lukin. Good job earlier with Very Ape :hifive:

Elderly Woman Behind the Counter In A Small Town - PJ

Breakfast in America - Supertramp

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread