What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

BEARS@PACKERS THANKSGIVING DAY! (1 Viewer)

They lost because Davante Adams is garbage. I was at the game and I watched Demetrius Randall just refuse to hit anyone. He's terrible. Worse than even Adams.

Someone may have already posted:

Rodgers to Jones & Adams = 2 of 17

Rodgers to everyone else = 20 of 26

Not going to do anything offensively when you're getting that production from your outside WR's. Who knows if Janis or Montgomery (when healthy) are answers outside, but they'd ought to at least try. They couldnt have done any worse than Adams did tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Davante Adams had the game winner right in his hands and he pulled a Bostick. Demetrius Randall just looked afraid to hit anyone. I don't know if the cold got in his head or what. After he allowed the same exact play to Alshon twice in a row (once for the TD) I didn't see him out there again.

Really disappointed in this one. You had Favre's return but more importantly Bart Starr was at the game. It will probably the last time this NFL legend is at Lambeau field and the team goes out with a gutless effort like this.

Davante Adams had the game winner right in his hands and he pulled a Bostick. Demetrius Randall just looked afraid to hit anyone. I don't know if the cold got in his head or what. After he allowed the same exact play to Alshon twice in a row (once for the TD) I didn't see him out there again.

Really disappointed in this one. You had Favre's return but more importantly Bart Starr was at the game. It will probably the last time this NFL legend is at Lambeau field and the team goes out with a gutless effort like this.
Alshon didn't score.

Randle wasn't great but in no way was he worse than Adams

They lost because Davante Adams is garbage. I was at the game and I watched Demetrius Randall just refuse to hit anyone. He's terrible. Worse than even Adams.
I blame ownership. YOU lost this game.
I'm not an owner. I don't see the point unless you get to actually vote on real things.
My mistake. The way you throw out the word "we" when things are going well was confusing.

Alshon didn't score.

I'm sorry, when Alshon caught two passes and brought them down to the one yard line.

I really got to see how bad Demetrius played in person. After you see him shy from contact a couple times, you really start to watch him. He literally did the sideways shuffle along side the ball carrier once waiting for the men to show up to make the tackle. I thought he was supposed to be physical.

I blame ownership. YOU lost this game.
I'm not an owner. I don't see the point unless you get to actually vote on real things.
My mistake. The way you throw out the word "we" when things are going well was confusing.

Alshon didn't score.

I'm sorry, when Alshon caught two passes and brought them down to the one yard line.

I really got to see how bad Demetrius played in person. After you see him shy from contact a couple times, you really start to watch him. He literally did the sideways shuffle along side the ball carrier once waiting for the men to show up to make the tackle. I thought he was supposed to be physical.
Are you talking about Demarius Randall or Demetri Goodson? Randall injured his knee and that's why he didn't return. Goodson was the one getting abused by Alshon in the 4th quarter because Randall was out with an inury. I honestly think you're confusing the 2.

Randall. 23. That's the guy that would run alongside the RB and wait for somebody else to hit him. After a while I focused on him and he honestly appeared to be afraid to tackle. Like a guy always around the pile but never sticking his nose in. Sucks that he got hurt, but he's garbage. Damarious Randall...whatever the #### his name is....he's a coward and the sooner he's gone the better. I highly doubt you can coach cowardice out of a player.

Randall. 23. That's the guy that would run alongside the RB and wait for somebody else to hit him. After a while I focused on him and he honestly appeared to be afraid to tackle. Like a guy always around the pile but never sticking his nose in. Sucks that he got hurt, but he's garbage. Damarious Randall...whatever the #### his name is....he's a coward and the sooner he's gone the better. I highly doubt you can coach cowardice out of a player.
Randall is not garbage and he's had a boatload of tackles this year. Once he's started playing regularly he's been getting 6 tackles a game. Not sure about last night but the Bears barely averaged 3 yards a carry so was there really a lot of opportunities for a guy on the 2nd level to make stops in the run game before the DL and LB's got to the ball carrier? That average per carry stat tells me no. He actually has more tackles than Sam Shields does this year. Shields missed 1 game and most of the Denver game but Damarious didn't play much until week 4.

I am just reporting what I saw. He looked like he was afraid. He let Alshon abuse him several times. I don't have the all-22 but he really #### the bed for them last night.

Gone? He just got there

Gone? He just got there
Yeah, but a coward is a coward. No use for a guy like him/

Bump

Can someone pin this? Lots of FBGs were traveling last night and may have missed the game and who won.

tia

Users who are viewing this thread