What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bears starting WR's (1 Viewer)

DrJ

Footballguy
Grossman was on WSCR 670 just a bit ago, and said that Moose is #1, Berrian is #2, and Davis will be working out of the slot.

ummm, Bradley? Hello?
Bradley will compete for the #2 spot with Berrian, but they're bringing him along slowly because of the injury.The good news is that he's doing more than expected in camp, and will likely push for the spot at some point this season.

But, as it stands - these are the starting WR's for YOUR Chicago Bears. :)

At this point would anyone put Currie in the mix? I understand the coaching staff at one point thought hed be a starter in the future. Bradley definitely has the skill if he's healthy. Berrian im not sure about. I only hear about the four Moose, Berrian, Bradley, Gage... not sure about the other WR's.

At this point would anyone put Currie in the mix? I understand the coaching staff at one point thought hed be a starter in the future. Bradley definitely has the skill if he's healthy. Berrian im not sure about. I only hear about the four Moose, Berrian, Bradley, Gage... not sure about the other WR's.
The kid is never healthy. He's always banged up. Don't be surprised if he's cut.

Berrian has allegedly been having a good camp. He's made a handful of deep catches.

Just keep in mind, Grossman was raving on and on about WR Airese Currie and TE Desmond Clark leading up to the NFL Draft saying the Bears didn't need to waste a draft pick on either position. :lmao:

Berrian has allegedly been having a good camp. He's made a handful of deep catches.
I remember watching him a couple years back tearing up the OSU defense with Carr, they were pretty much unstoppable that day. Caught my eye then, didn't see him any other time.

I remember watching him a couple years back tearing up the OSU defense with Carr, they were pretty much unstoppable that day. Caught my eye then, didn't see him any other time.
When I saw him last year, he made a lot of very nice plays. I see him as a good sleeper pick ...although this is the Bears' offense.

Berrian singlehandedly kept the Bears in the Panthers game.

Once he got hurt, they faded quickly.

That's his problem.... he's very slight

Berrian makes Todd Pinkston seem obese.

If Berrian can stay healthy, he will be a stud. I've seen him play his life, especially while at Fresno State with Carr.

Both Berrian and Bradley are 'projects' in my book until they prove otherwise....

600-800 yards max, 6 tuddies....

and I don't feel either has the durability to play in 14 games in a season.

I'm surprised no one here yet is talking about the surprising move Davis has been making up the depth chart this offseason. Talk about a guy coming out of nowhere!

diesel7982 said:
Bradley will have twice the career that Berrian will have IMHO.
But this means nothing in regards to this year.Bradley is coming off a torn ACL. Berrian is not.
I believe that it does. I expect Bradley to take more and more time from Berrian as the year progresses. H

Users who are viewing this thread