What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Belicheat Unappreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your actions are very unappreciated.

Signed,

- Eric Mangini

- Norv Turner

- **** Jauron

- Marvin Lewis

- Romeo Crennel

- Wade Phillips

- Cam Cameron

- Joe Gibbs

Thank you Mr. Commish for removing the distraction of trying to covertly steal signs and giving Belichick additional time to game plan.

Signed,

Formerly Hopeful Fan of Another NFL Team

I finally figured out what the Patriots are. they are the muscle head on the beach that picks on the skinny nerd in order to impress the girls. they even have the same line. "if you dont like it, stop me" knowing full well the other cant. But dont be surprised when that nerd comes up from behind with a pickup truck and runs him over. People will do wahtever it takes to stop from getting embarrassed.

I finally figured out what the Patriots are. they are the muscle head on the beach that picks on the skinny nerd in order to impress the girls. they even have the same line. "if you dont like it, stop me" knowing full well the other cant. But dont be surprised when that nerd comes up from behind with a pickup truck and runs him over. People will do wahtever it takes to stop from getting embarrassed.
I'm hoping that there is just one crazy person who has lost all grip on reality who has 57 alternate accounts and uses them to spew the same incoherent, ridiculous babble all over the SP.Otherwise I'm afraid. Very afraid.

Thank you for waslkikng away from the Jets to take over the franchise for Mr. Kraft. With your ability to develop players and coaches, you have removed the years of agaoy of this life long Patriots fan.

Just one question. Why do you continue to ease up on the gas pedal during the games? There are a few games that, with more aggfressive play calling, you could have easilly hit 70 points. Take no prisoners Bill. They're professionals on the other side of the ball. Don't pity them. Allow them the opportunity to stop you at your best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread