What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bengals RB mess, what to make of it? (1 Viewer)

I know there's been a recent article by a beat writer pimping Perry, but for the life of me I don't get it...guy has sucked forever...all of a sudden he's "the man" in Cincy??
He has never sucked... watch some football.

Bengals RB Kenny Irons (knee surgery) is expected to open the season on the Physically Unable to Perform list.

Irons will be unavailable for June minicamps and isn't being counted on for any contribution. Since Rudi Johnson and Chris Perry are coming off injury, the Bengals may carry four tailbacks. DeDe Dorsey seemingly has a good chance to stick, with Kenny Watson appearing to be third on the depth chart.

Last edited by a moderator:
big country said:
Bengals RB Kenny Irons (knee surgery) is expected to open the season on the Physically Unable to Perform list.

Irons will be unavailable for June minicamps and isn't being counted on for any contribution. Since Rudi Johnson and Chris Perry are coming off injury, the Bengals may carry four tailbacks. DeDe Dorsey seemingly has a good chance to stick, with Kenny Watson appearing to be third on the depth chart.
Umm, nice font? :goodposting:

big country said:

So, DeDe is 4th and Watson is 3rd? I would think that Perry would be below Watson until he can prove he can stay on the field in anything other than street clothes...

Bengals RB Kenny Irons (knee surgery) has "no idea" when he will be ready to play football again.

He's doing light running and cutting drills on a side field at OTAs. Irons also says he currently weighs just 190 pounds with his ideal playing weight being 205. As it stands now, he's looking at another lost season.

Perry TIME!!!!! :lmao:

I think we'll see a solid bounce back year from Rudi, something similar to what Edge did out in Arizona last year.

I think we'll see a solid bounce back year from Rudi, something similar to what Edge did out in Arizona last year.
I think we'll see that Rudi = SAlex. Toast. He was on the decline for 2 years before the injury. Total numbers were ok, but large carry totals were masking a worsening YPC. By the time he got hurt, he was just another guy, easily replaceable.Hello America, meet DeDe Dorsey, Pro Bowl running back. No, not really. But I'd be a hopeful Perry owner right about now. The stars seem to be aligning for him... FINALLY.

Bengals RB Kenny Irons (knee surgery) has "no idea" when he will be ready to play football again.He's doing light running and cutting drills on a side field at OTAs. Irons also says he currently weighs just 190 pounds with his ideal playing weight being 205. As it stands now, he's looking at another lost season.Perry TIME!!!!! :thumbup:
Wow he tore it in August; Ronnie Brown tore it a few months later and is on track to start the season. Strange how differently athletes heal. Perhaps he hasn't been rehabbing enough...Or maybe his tear was more severe?

ThePittbully said:
whats the story with rudi, why wouldnt he be first in line if healthy?
Yep. He's 1st in line and has gone back to his 2006 weight after a subpar 2007.

Users who are viewing this thread