What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best Free Dynasty League Host Service? (1 Viewer)

Evil Monkey

Footballguy
Hey there,

Im looking for opinions, and reasons for opinions based on experience, on the best Host service for a dynasty league.

Before we get too far, I’m well aware of MyFantasyLeague and its awesomeness for customization. Exploring free options in this inquiry. 

Some things considered:

-Need year round access to league. When I went to look at (CBS) said fantasy would be available soon...couldn’t find if it was accessible for those already having leagues

-Starting with slow draft (24 hr to pick) Any have that function? 

-Will need a quite a bit of commish access to changing rosters in offseason with free agency period, as well as filling and editing rosters if having to do initial draft on another site and rookie drafts after year one.

-Looking to use FA Budget in season

Any features from any services that you really like for dynasty?

Appreciate the guidance!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what the best one is, but I currently use Fantrax.   I think all of the things you mentioned are part of free leagues.   At a certain point, some options will require you to upgrade to a premium league. (more complicated options like contracts and stuff like that:  the more detailed, intricate type options and customizations.)

Check Fantrax out, unless someone else has another idea.   Good Luck!

To do it properly you need to go to a paid service otherwise you will be frustrated as the free sites typically seem to change a lot.  If you are trying to keep any kind of historical records and a legacy just bite the bullet and pay.  We take the cost out of the fees each year.  Winners get a little less but it works out well. 

I have not used any free sites for dynasty but use a paid fantrax for baseball (and we are very complicated with our season structure) and MFL for football.  Both work well for our purposes. 

To do it properly you need to go to a paid service otherwise you will be frustrated as the free sites typically seem to change a lot.  If you are trying to keep any kind of historical records and a legacy just bite the bullet and pay.  We take the cost out of the fees each year.  Winners get a little less but it works out well. 

I have not used any free sites for dynasty but use a paid fantrax for baseball (and we are very complicated with our season structure) and MFL for football.  Both work well for our purposes. 
Thanks. I have used MFL for them for years. Looking for opinions on free options. 

Part of that reason is to create a. comparison to possibly pitch the idea of taking out of fees to use a premium  serivice.

Users who are viewing this thread