What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best sight to monitor games on-line? (1 Viewer)

LJax

Footballguy
For years, I have not been satisfied with the different NFL sites for the box scores or watching on-line scoring as it develops. I'd like to be able to see the scoring history and stats of all the players of all the games on one page as they develop live. Most sites requires me to click the box score of a particular game and click again for another game. What are the sites you guys like to monitor while games are going on?

Last edited by a moderator:
cbs is still the one i use. I hate NFL.com's new design and ESPN just has too much garbage/popups/ads/videos for my liking. never really tried fox or any others as i like the cbs interface

ESPN is cool, because it's one of the few sites that offers the number of targets for WRs and RBs.

For years, I have not been satisfied with the different NFL sights for the box scores or watching on-line scoring as it develops. I'd like to be able to see the scoring history and stats of all the players of all the games on one page as they develop live. Most sight requires me to click the box score of a particular game and click again for another game. What are the sights you guys like to monitor while games are going on?
Do you mean "site"?

Anyone find a good Iphone/Ipad App to track scores. I find ESPN, CBS and NFL apps to be lacking. The updates have quite the delay, and some don't automatically refreash, it seems each does one aspect good, but none can do all of it one app. Is there another one I am missing?

Anyone find a good Iphone/Ipad App to track scores. I find ESPN, CBS and NFL apps to be lacking. The updates have quite the delay, and some don't automatically refreash, it seems each does one aspect good, but none can do all of it one app. Is there another one I am missing?
score center

Yahoo Sportstacular on the smartphones is simple and efficient. I like it. I use CBSSportsline on the PC. It is very slow to update at times though. I only use it because my 2 leagues are on it.

For years, I have not been satisfied with the different NFL sights for the box scores or watching on-line scoring as it develops. I'd like to be able to see the scoring history and stats of all the players of all the games on one page as they develop live. Most sight requires me to click the box score of a particular game and click again for another game. What are the sights you guys like to monitor while games are going on?
Do you mean "site"?
I did, Thanks.

cbs is still the one i use. I hate NFL.com's new design and ESPN just has too much garbage/popups/ads/videos for my liking. never really tried fox or any others as i like the cbs interface
This is how I have felt about NFL.com and ESPN. Last night I went to both of these "SITES". I couldn't see the box score at NFL.com quick enough before I gave up and went the ESPN, where I thought this was a bunch of crap and decided to ask you guys. I now remember going to CBS in the past and liking it better, and updating being a problem at some sites. I think I've liked Sportingnews better than others. I'll have to try yahoo, thought there might be a site that would catered to FFB?

I've never had an issue with updating at CBS. Though i'm not really looking for instant updates either. I use the Redzone Channel to get my instant updates and CBS to check in on stats every so often

NFL.com would be fine if it didn't require you to click that damn "Analyze" button every time you switch games. So annoying. How they haven't defaulted back to the box score when yet is beyond me.

CBS is basically the old NFL.com, which was perfect, except that CBS is much more buggy and fails to update games all the time.

Same here. I tired out NFL.com again during preseason games, but it's slower to load for me and I hate having to click the "Analyze" tab every time. Don't care how fancy the layout or drive chart is. I just want stats and to be able to go from game-to-game quickly. CBS tends to be the simplest and fastest for me.

I've tried others, CBS is the one I always come back to. Like that old towel on the other side of the bed.
This is how I always felt. But lately CBS has been freezing my computer. Might give yahoo a try.Would be nice if someone just operated a clean, no frills, site.

For years, I have not been satisfied with the different NFL sites for the box scores or watching on-line scoring as it develops. I'd like to be able to see the scoring history and stats of all the players of all the games on one page as they develop live. Most sites requires me to click the box score of a particular game and click again for another game. What are the sites you guys like to monitor while games are going on?
I'd go with the standard 20/20

If you happen to use myfantasyleague.com for your league you can download thishttp://www.myfantasyleague.com/fantasy-football-tools/fantasy-football-gameday.phpIt gives you everything you're asking for and more. Especially nice to see how all the free agents are doing in real time.
Way to go T-Bone. Probably should of known about this. But didn't, Thanks.

If you happen to use myfantasyleague.com for your league you can download thishttp://www.myfantasyleague.com/fantasy-football-tools/fantasy-football-gameday.phpIt gives you everything you're asking for and more. Especially nice to see how all the free agents are doing in real time.
This is the best by far. This is the first season I did not have a league with MFL. Can you use their program even if you do not have a team there?

This is the best by far. This is the first season I did not have a league with MFL. Can you use their program even if you do not have a team there?
Not sure, might as well try it. Perhaps it will just show everyone as a free agent.

I used Fleaflicker.com a bit late last season. It's not bad. No ads, fairly quick updates, and a very simple layout.

:goodposting:

Love this. Been using it since 2007. Good posting.

CBS in a landslide. Only downside, there are occasions where it lags and stuff freezes, but overall I'm more than pleased.

This is how I always felt. But lately CBS has been freezing my computer. Might give yahoo a try.Would be nice if someone just operated a clean, no frills, site.
I've also noticed the freezes with CBS...both their football and baseball fantasy sites running under Chrome. Seems to be Flash issues- although it very well could be Chrome's integration of Flash as they continue to iterate their builds.

Not sure, might as well try it. Perhaps it will just show everyone as a free agent.
Sure you can, as long as you put a valid league ID in the setup field. If you need one, use "21074".

Users who are viewing this thread